----------------
EB2-Sub
I-131 - ND 07/26 AD 08/23
I-765 - ND 07/26 AD 08/29
I-140 - ND 07/26
I-485 - ND 07/27

What is the link

Guys,
File updated. And a question, what is the link to see current processing dates for I-140.
Regards
MA001

140 Approved but no AP & EAD

hi guys,

My I-140 was approved a couple of weeks ago but my AP didn't get approved yet. I applied for AP and EAD about 7 months ago. Any ideas how I could get my AP?

Thanks!

EAD approved

Yesterday, got EAD approved .

140/485/765
EB2_RIR CA
RD: 07/25
ND: 07/27
EAD AP: 08/29
REF: NO
FP Notice: NO
140: pending

Last edited by a moderator:
I received I-485 receipt from my lawyer and I don't see any mention of FP appointment in it. My ND is 08/08/05.

Got the approval e-mail for 765/131 for both myself and spouse. Says approved on Aug 30. Updated the excel sheet...

quick question to GP111

Hi GP111 and Gurus
my lawyer just sent my I-140& I-485 last Friday. and FedEx receipt was received by lawyer today.
Here are my questions.

Can I safely assume that my papers are made into USCIS on Aug, 2005?
And how long does it take to receive the receipt from USCIS ?
What I will receive? Is there any preparation I can need to do so that I won't waste any more time?
Thanks for your time and help.

calif_guy said:
Hi GP111 and Gurus
my lawyer just sent my I-140& I-485 last Friday. and FedEx receipt was received by lawyer today.
Here are my questions.
YES. If thats what FEDEX says !
About 2 weeks
What I will receive? Is there any preparation I can need to do so that I won't waste any more time?
Your attorney will receive the Notices (receipts). The I-485 receipt may or maynot have FP scheduling information. If it does then call USCIS & schedule FP. If not wait for FP notice from USCIS.Thanks for your time and help.

Hi,
Please pardon my ignorance, I don't know some of the following what do they stand for?

RD = Receipt Date (??)
ND = ??
FP = ??
EAD = ??
AP = Advance Parole (??)

did I miss some ?

Thanks.

2muchwait said:
Hi,
Please pardon my ignorance, I don't know some of the following what do they stand for?

RD = Received Date
ND = Notice Date (The date Notice/Receipt was generated)
FP = Fingure Printing
EAD = Employment Authorization Document
AP = Advance Parole

did I miss some ?

Thanks.

I got my applications(140 & 485) back bacause of some mistake (dont know the particulars). My lawyer sent it back with the corrections. Still waiting for the receipts. Dont assume anything in immigration.

calif_guy said:
Hi GP111 and Gurus
Here are my questions.

Thanks for your time and help.

rajrw said:
I got my applications(140 & 485) back bacause of some mistake (dont know the particulars). My lawyer sent it back with the corrections. Still waiting for the receipts. Dont assume anything in immigration.

I got mine back after a week cause the attorney forgot to send one of the checks...

to Shahramt

Congradulations! I just replied your email before I saw your message here.

I just got the message in which it says that the EAD card has been ordered.