• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

countdown to dv 2018 results

Hey guys :)
I actually wasn't gonna make an account on here but yeah I just wanted to say that I've been lurking for a very long time and
I hope all of you get what you want because y'all definitely deserve it
May God bless y'all

This is my first time applying and I've been nervous ever since November. I haven't checked yet but well it's all gonna play out the way it's supposed to be ;)

Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTEDfor further processing for the Electronic Diversity Visa program at this time.Please verify that you have entered all information correctly. You may re-check the Entry status by clicking on the ESC Home Page link below.
:(:(:(:(

Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTEDfor further processing for the Electronic Diversity Visa program at this time.Please verify that you have entered all information correctly. You may re-check the Entry status by clicking on the ESC Home Page link below.
Nooooooooo! I'm sorry Mijoro

And you too?? Sorry :confused:

Welp, Mijoro and I will see you back here in a year I guess! The DV14 debacle just makes this sting that much more! Hopefully DV19 will see me AOSing with your capable guidance!

ABSOLUTELY, You Me and Qwety will Rock it next year ;)

Hey, the site is back now, but for some reason you can't check your 2018 application, only 2017...
When you type your confirmation number, a red error appears:
"Invalid Confirmation Number: Please enter the correct confirmation number that is 16 characters long (example: 20171O0DZWY3DOV9)"
Is someone else having the same issue?

What time are we going to get the results i.eCAT
Congratulations to everyone who has been selected (or will be once they get into the website!). To those who have not been selected this year (particularly those familiar names), I guess this year is not the year for that kind of change. I join you on the "not this year" bench.

Hopefully, there will be next year and we will meet here again!

Warmest wishes as always

Q

:(
You will join us one day, somehow!!

And heartyNY
:(

I still can't even get the page to load. If I don't get it this year (which we do hope) I'll be getting that BT infinity :p

this system is total BS

Every year we get people saying this, and I respond...
The system works perfectly 364 days a year. Is it really worth a major overhaul and investment in (over)capacity that sits largely idle 364 days a year so that the one day it gets 20m hits, people find out the result a day or half a day sooner than otherwise...a time frame that makes absolutely no difference to any selectee?