• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

countdown to dv 2018 results

Hi Guys! I am new on this forum but have been reading you while waiting for the result since last november. I unfortunately have not been selected :( ...
Like all of you I guess, I was hoping so badly ... ! I Will try next year :)
But I wish all of you good luck !

I have a very strong feeling that I am or my wife is among the winners this year! I am claiming the green card folks. See you in the USA !

Hi Guys! I am new on this forum but have been reading you while waiting for the result since last november. I unfortunately have not been selected :( ...
Like all of you I guess, I was hoping so badly ... ! I Will try next year :)
But I wish all of you good luck !

Best of luck next year @NataSan and welcome to the forum

3 hours later and still page isn't available. I guess they didn't change their hosting server since 2008.
Good luck y'all, my first time trying from Israel!

3 hours later and still page isn't available. I guess they didn't change their hosting server since 2008.
Good luck y'all, my first time trying from Israel!

Welcome to the forum and best of luck in your first try. Check back later and see if the page is back up.

Just got in and checked, not selected. Onto year 16 trying for DV2019! Best of luck to everybody!

Congratulations to everyone who has been selected (or will be once they get into the website!). To those who have not been selected this year (particularly those familiar names), I guess this year is not the year for that kind of change. I join you on the "not this year" bench.

Hopefully, there will be next year and we will meet here again!

Warmest wishes as always

Q

Congratulations to everyone who has been selected (or will be once they get into the website!). To those who have not been selected this year (particularly those familiar names), I guess this year is not the year for that kind of change. I join you on the "not this year" bench.

Warmest wishes as always

Q

Oh crap! Again??? Sorry about that :(

HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED

This was my first time. kinda emotional and sad..see ya next year folks.

Warmest wishes as always

Q
Im sorry Qwety, next year will be the year!!!