• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

countdown to dv 2018 results

All the best for the results to everyone!!
It will be interesting results to check in May ?? I hope the applications received from these 7 nations have NO impact on
the current situation.....

an time flies!!!

Funny thing, I keep thinking of what to do once I arrive (Where to settle down, getting a job which will take quite awhile, and etc)

Back to reality, its one long process :mad: my god

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

an time flies!!!

Funny thing, I keep thinking of what to do once I arrive (Where to settle down, getting a job which will take quite awhile, and etc)

Back to reality, its one long process :mad: my god

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
exactly same bro....expecially when i have my extended family in new york and my close mate in the US army(paratrooper)..I can just imagine how well i will relate to them...but at the end of the day, the selection is what matters most..I pray God select us coming May #Goodluck everyone

Best of luck everyone :) First time entering myself, fingers crossed. Where is everyone from ? I'm from New Zealand

Last edited:
New Member here, 1st time participating, good luck everybody :) Lets get those little greeny things :D

Welcome Truth, Mandy, and Tina,

As everyone mentioned earlier, you guys came to the right place. This forum has a good community that is willing to share their own time and experience in helping those who share the same dream

All the best to you all and welcome once more

Best of luck everyone :) First time entering myself, fingers crossed. Where is everyone from ? I'm from New Zealand

Hi Mandy,

Welcome to the forum and best of luck in your first application. I'm from Panama and this is my third application,