Consolidated NSC I-485 Tracker

would you be able to give the dial pattern.
I am geeting lost, and never ever able to get through to talk to someone.
Thanks.:confused:

Hi Itsme,

Use like below

Level 2 support:

Call 1-800-375-5283; options 1,2,2,6,1
Now enter your receipt number
press 1 (now listen to the case update info)
press 3 (to continue to next step)
press 4 (multiple cases filed but if the companion cases are separated)
(Xfering to the service center where your case is pending)
(now you will hear a message prompting to take notes etc. then it will be transferred to an Immigration Officer, give him/her your Application number and he/she will look up the information for you)

I just called a IO in NSC and she says that my case is with an officer for review and asked me to wait for 60 days, Does anyone know if it gets approved before 60 days.

I485 - NSC PD Jul 2002 INDIA

Yes, this is what I heard when I called NSC on April 3rd. I got the approval emails on April 7th. So, you can expect the approvals any time from now.

jefkorn,
Did have a chance to talk to an IIO lately?
I did mine yesterday. Now it's "Internal Security Check".
I think for guys like us whose files are not known even by God got an appilcation setup for them that generate "quote of the day". IIOs just go and fetch it for us whenever we call.

Yes, this is what I heard when I called NSC on April 3rd. I got the approval emails on April 7th. So, you can expect the approvals any time from now.

Thanks venram , That gives me lot of hope ( I am checking the uscis website every 5 10 minutes). Did you get any LUD before your approval , I dont have any LUD after 13 Jun 2006 (FP).

She also said that the officer may have around 500 cases at hand.

Thanks again.

Thanks venram , That gives me lot of hope ( I am checking the uscis website every 5 10 minutes). Did you get any LUD before your approval , I dont have any LUD after 13 Jun 2006 (FP).

She also said that the officer may have around 500 cases at hand.

Thanks again.
No LUDs this year. The last LUD was when I submitted the response to RFE last year.

The IO told me the samething that the officer has 500 cases at hand and they may take up to 60 days to process my case.

Just hang on... You will get it ...

No LUDs this year. The last LUD was when I submitted the response to RFE last year.

The IO told me the samething that the officer has 500 cases at hand and they may take up to 60 days to process my case.

Just hang on... You will get it ...

Wow, venram

That makes it perfect 10. I will wait for couple of more days then. I also have an infopass appointment this Friday.

Thanks for your information

Wow, venram

That makes it perfect 10. I will wait for couple of more days then. I also have an infopass appointment this Friday.

Thanks for your information

Navis,

My case is similar to yours. I tried calling NSC twice, but came out with the same reply as to wait upto 6 weeks(end of may). No LUD for my case as well.

Thanks,
CAPDJUL2002

Navis,

My case is similar to yours. I tried calling NSC twice, but came out with the same reply as to wait upto 6 weeks(end of may). No LUD for my case as well.

Thanks,
CAPDJUL2002

Take infopass appointment and speak with Officer over there. You will get a clear picture.

SN

I have heard all kinds of statuses from IIOs at NSC. Following are some sample responses that I can remember, take your pick!

1. There're internal and external security checks, and your case is undergoing internal security checks.

2. Security Check is pending and supposedly different from Name Check.

3. Under Extended Review supposedly different from Name Check.

4. Additional review

5. Currently we are in the process of identifying the cases eligible based on the memo and we are going to work on them in the order of receipt. This process was started in mid-March and we expect to complete it in the first week to middle or may be end of May. Then we will have a true picture of individual cases. Before that we can't give you any status on your case.

6. I'm calling because USCIS said on its website that most of the I485 cases delayed because of NC will be adjudicated by mid-March. That's the political statement and that's not how things work in real life.

Note: I had been categorically told pre-memo, that FBI NC was the only pending issue. After the 02/04/2008 memo, you won't hear NC as the holdup in your case because NC scapegoat is dead!!!

jefkorn,
Did have a chance to talk to an IIO lately?
I did mine yesterday. Now it's "Internal Security Check".
I think for guys like us whose files are not known even by God got an appilcation setup for them that generate "quote of the day". IIOs just go and fetch it for us whenever we call.

NC is started usually within one to few weeks after the receipt date of the I485 application. It's not dependent on the PD. Have a look at http://immigrationroad.com/green-card/contact-uscis-fbi.php to find ways to check NC status. You NC must have been started.

This is my experience and I do not want to confuse anyone. My RD was Jun 14 and ND July 12 2007.....

I have read a lot about RD, ND. I asked OI if they process RD or ND they told me ND. Many people in trackitt and IV say that what they process is RD.

I have got my GC approval on April 04 and I have received my NOAs I797C Welcome Notice on April 07 2008 and it says RD July 12 2007…SO I AM 100% SURE MY RD was June 14 and my ND July 12 but USCIS considered RD my notice date so I think they process ND….

Looks like all the old-timers here are getting approved. I just called NSC and I got the same old answer pending NC. When I asked about the new rule, they said wait until May 30th. I am really getting tired now. I am close to completing 10 years in US with no definite end in sight. * sigh *

I got the approval email today. I just suddenly feel so tired. It is really bittersweet.

I wish all my friends here that haven't been approved yet to get their approval soon.

Looks like all the old-timers here are getting approved. I just called NSC and I got the same old answer pending NC. When I asked about the new rule, they said wait until May 30th. I am really getting tired now. I am close to completing 10 years in US with no definite end in sight. * sigh *

Me too , close to 10 years and still not approved. Called NSC and they say
** Pending Officer Review ***

I got the approval email today. I just suddenly feel so tired. It is really bittersweet.

I wish all my friends here that haven't been approved yet to get their approval soon.
Please add the service center to your information. Are you ROW?

Good luck to all at NSC

It is my impression that NSC is on steroids compared to the turtle TSC.

Last edited by a moderator:

Seems like there's more wait in store for namecheck victims:

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

Apparently they are not going by the earlier 6 month memo.

Hi all,
Finally, it is my turn to share the good news. Yes, my card production was ordered yesterday (April 17, 2008) and I saw the CRIS e-mail this morning (April 18, 2008). Finally, my long painful journey came to an end in 5 years. I wish all members of this forum the best of luck and encourage all of you to continue to remain hopeful and patient. I know it is easier said than done. Congrats to those who got approved!!! :)
Best wishes to all!!
:):):)

Congrats my friend !!!! We got approved the same day ..... after a long journey on the same road :)