Consolidated NSC I-485 Tracker

Thanks!
They were not able to give me any status update.
She just took my case details and logged a service request.
I should here from them in 45 days.

Hi Itsme,

Use like below

Level 2 support:

Call 1-800-375-5283; options 1,2,2,6,1
Now enter your receipt number
press 1 (now listen to the case update info)
press 3 (to continue to next step)
press 4 (multiple cases filed but if the companion cases are separated)
(Xfering to the service center where your case is pending)
(now you will hear a message prompting to take notes etc. then it will be transferred to an Immigration Officer, give him/her your Application number and he/she will look up the information for you)

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got a Card production Ordered email. Thanks everyone for all the help, This has been a great forum to provide moral support and get my queries answered and to spend the 6 years of wait.

Thanks and all the best for all you guys, Hang in there and you will all get it.

Navis,
Congratulations !!!

I guess I should have posted this a few months ago considering I got a lot of advice from this forum. My LC was filed in April 2002, EB3, evnetually got approved through the backlog reduction scheme. I485 applied in April 2007, green card got approved on 19 Sept 2007. Like most applicants in the 2002 ad about it took almost 5.5 yrs. But it's over now :D

now for the next phase citizenship, some quests never end.

485 Approved

Thanks Navis. Like you said my 485 approved yesterday. Got email yesterday evening.

PD : Dec 2003
I485 RD :07/02/2007
I485 ND :08/01/2007 LUD 9/26/2007 Approved May 13th
I131 RD :01/01/2007
FP Done :9/25/2006

navis
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyGC2007
Can any one explain what does Pre adjudicated under review Means?

My PD is current and processing dates are current. Today i took infopass appointmnet and lady sent email about the case and told me that i will get response in 30 days.

I485 ND :08/01/2007 LUD 9/26/2007

This means all your file is clear and you just needs approval so you cant get any RFE.

Thanks Navis. Like you said my 485 approved yesterday. Got email yesterday evening.

I485 ND :08/01/2007 LUD 9/26/2007 Approved May 13th

Congratulations Mygc2007

Got RFE mail

Hi All

Just want to update all that I got RFE emails for Self, Spouse and Daughter.

Don't know any details yet. I will post the updates after I get to know what the RFEs are about.

ShivaB
EB2/PD:23-DEC-2003
Original Labor
Approved I-140 in June 2005
I-485 RD 11-July-2007
RFE(1):15-May-2008 :confused::eek::eek::eek::mad:

Got it !!!

Got my card production ordered email on May 16th..... It is a great sense of relief specially when I kept seeing the good news email from my forum mates and wondered when my day is going to come...

It has been a long frustrating journey of 4.5 years and feel like a big load has been lifted off my shoulders. I think I will carry this silly grin on my face whole day.

The only dampener is my wife's application is still pending and hope to get the good news on her too.

It is time to party.... :D

Good luck to all and I am sure most of you in this thread will get to hear the good news before June end. All of us have been through this rough journey together and I will keep visiting this forum for any kind of suggestion / help needed.

Feel free to ask any questions if you have although I have my signature details updated.

Cheers !!!

Congratulations :D, my signature is very much similar to you and the 485 ND is exactly the same. Hope I will get it soon :D :D

Got my card production ordered email on May 16th..... It is a great sense of relief specially when I kept seeing the good news email from my forum mates and wondered when my day is going to come...

It has been a long frustrating journey of 4.5 years and feel like a big load has been lifted off my shoulders. I think I will carry this silly grin on my face whole day.

The only dampener is my wife's application is still pending and hope to get the good news on her too.

It is time to party.... :D

Good luck to all and I am sure most of you in this thread will get to hear the good news before June end. All of us have been through this rough journey together and I will keep visiting this forum for any kind of suggestion / help needed.

Feel free to ask any questions if you have although I have my signature details updated.

Cheers !!!

Questions on Medical TB Test RFE

All and Knowledgeable Experts,

I searched the whole 485 forums for any tips and guidelines for redoing medical. Could not find any details.

I received copies of RFE from USCIS through my attorney.

The RFE goes as follows:

Your original form I-693 medical examination is hereby returned because your tuberculosis test results were not documented appropriately. You should return to the civil surgeon who first examined you (or another civil surgeon authorized by CIS) to appropriately complete for I-93, including the required tuberculin skin test.

... There is reference to CDC june 1991

... There is also reference to the some of the forms being incorrect and in error.

I did my medical while I was at client site in California and my family completed theirs in Houston TX. I am now in Houston TX.

I have not received the I-693 returned by USCIS

My Questions are:

1. Do I need original medical examination papers that the doctor/s sent which USCIS says it has returned?
  2. Do I have to undergo all the medical examinations once agian that are listed on the I-693 form? Or do I just have to under go TB test exam alone?
  3. Is there a separate form for undergoing TB test alone?
  4. Are there any listed steps to follow for re-doing medical to satisfy RFE?

Appreciate your response and advice.

Many Thanks in Advance
ShivaB

Hi All

Just want to update all that I got RFE emails for Self, Spouse and Daughter.

Don't know any details yet. I will post the updates after I get to know what the RFEs are about.

ShivaB
EB2/PD:23-DEC-2003
Original Labor
Approved I-140 in June 2005
I-485 RD 11-July-2007
RFE(1):15-May-2008 :confused::eek::eek::eek::mad:

Received Welcome Email

I received the welcome email today(Self, Spouse, Daughter) 4:30PM EST,
yet to receive the card production email. :)

Hi everybody, I am new to this forum. I have a question.
I applied for my green card through EB3 category. My I485 was received June 21, 2007 at Nebraska center. Based on the updated processing dates, mine should have been processed. On may 5 and then again on may 19th, the dates on my online profile have been updated with no change in status. Should I be worried? It still says pending. How long should i wait before I call USCIS?

Thank you.

This is normal. Just have patience and you will get the good news soon. I am assuming that your PD is before Nov 2001 as USCIS will be processing only cases prior to this date.

Good luck !!

Hi everybody, I am new to this forum. I have a question.
I applied for my green card through EB3 category. My I485 was received June 21, 2007 at Nebraska center. Based on the updated processing dates, mine should have been processed. On may 5 and then again on may 19th, the dates on my online profile have been updated with no change in status. Should I be worried? It still says pending. How long should i wait before I call USCIS?

Thank you.

My priority date is April 2003. I am not from India. They are processing cases from March 2006 the current visa bulletin shows. So I guess I am ok. I am just so ready to get my green card.

Does having my last updated date change to 5/9/08 then 5/19/08 mean anything? Does that mean they are working on my case?

Question on what to expect next: Card production ordered

Forum members,

Finally received Card production email on May 20th. I have not received any follow up emails such as welcome notice or approval notice since then.

Getting a wee bit worried as I have not received any follow up emails.

1) Am I approved? can I get I-551 stamped at local USCIS or must I wait for welcome notice or approval notice?
2) Anyone in a similar boat as I am of card production email received but not any follow up emails?
3) How long might my wait be for phycial card to arrive in mail?

Thnx.

My details are as follows:
PD: Feb 2003
Labor approved via backlog reduction ctr: April 2006
I-140 Approved: Feb 2007
I-485 filed: July 2, 2007
NC: Pending as of a few weeks back
I-485: Card production ordered email received May 20, 2008

Congrats!! You are Approved!

Forum members,

Finally received Card production email on May 20th. I have not received any follow up emails such as welcome notice or approval notice since then.

Getting a wee bit worried as I have not received any follow up emails.

1) Am I approved? can I get I-551 stamped at local USCIS or must I wait for welcome notice or approval notice?
2) Anyone in a similar boat as I am of card production email received but not any follow up emails?
3) How long might my wait be for phycial card to arrive in mail?

Thnx.

My details are as follows:
PD: Feb 2003
Labor approved via backlog reduction ctr: April 2006
I-140 Approved: Feb 2007
I-485 filed: July 2, 2007
NC: Pending as of a few weeks back
I-485: Card production ordered email received May 20, 2008

Congrats sk-1,

As far as my experience goes, you are approved. As regards other follow-up e-mails are concerned, please know that we are in the memorial day week or week-end. You should receive your 'Permanent Resident Card' in the next 10 business days. My petitions were at the TSC, but if you see my time line in my signature, may be you can get an idea.

1. Yes, in my opinion, you are approved. You can have the I-551 stamped if you are in a hurry and cannot wait for about two weeks.

2. In my case, I received 'Approval Notice' e-mails on the 4th day from the 'Card Production Ordered' e-mails. Probably, your e-mails are due to memorial day week-end. E-mails and LUDs from USCIS are erratic. for sure.

3. The physical card should arrive within 30 days from 'Card Production Ordered' e-mails (as the notice states). Mine arrived exactly in 7 days, including the week-end.

Hope the above clarification makes you feel better and enjoy the last day of the memorial day week-end.

IE

Received physical card along with welcome notice in mail today

Received card along with welcome notice in the mail today. :)

The LUD online has not changed it still shows card production ordered.

Hence, for those out there who are monitoring USCIS website, it may not be the latest update.

Thank you all who have posted their experience and opinons. Best of luck to all.

It has been 2 weeks since my GC approval notice sent email was received by me. However I do not have my approval notice yet. I do have my GC, welcome notice in the mail buit not approval notice?

- Is that normal?

- How long does it take to get the approval notice?

- Who gets it applicant/Lawyer or both?

- Do I need to worry and how do I get another one requested?

I finally got the 485 approved after 5.5 years!!! Here are the details -

Feb 2003 - Applied for Labor, EB3, Non-RIR
Mar 2007 - Changed to RIR
Apr 2007 - Labor approved
May 2007 - Concurrent filing of 140 & 485 (under 'Rest of the World' category, due to wife's place of birth)
June 2007 - Receipt date of 485
June 2007 - 140 approved (expedited)
Aug 2007 - EAD and AP approved
Apr 2008 - Applied to renew EAD and AP
May 28, 2008 - Rec'd email from USCIS notifying about 485 approval. LUD updated.
May 29, 2008 - Recived 485 approval (I-797) via USPS mail. Date on approval is May 22.

Wishing everybody Good luck!!!

P.S. I mistakenly posted this as a separate thread as well.