Consolidated NSC I-485 Tracker

very similar case...

Navis,

My case is similar to yours. I tried calling NSC twice, but came out with the same reply as to wait upto 6 weeks(end of may). No LUD for my case as well.

Thanks,
CAPDJUL2002

my case is very similar to yours... I went to infopass and they told me that I'm stuck in background check. when I asked about 'temporary approval of 485 for pending cases' the IO gave me a blue sheet to fill and send to NSC, which is a service request form. I don't know what they are up to.

my case is very similar to yours... I went to infopass and they told me that I'm stuck in background check. when I asked about 'temporary approval of 485 for pending cases' the IO gave me a blue sheet to fill and send to NSC, which is a service request form. I don't know what they are up to.

I went to infopass and they said everything is clear and wanted me to write to NSC and find out the reason for delay.
Congressman replied that the case is with officer and wait for 3 weeks. I have waited for 6 years, I dont care 3 more weeks but the Q is , would this 3 weeks be any different

GC approved while out of country

Alright, fellas. After almost 10 years in US and 5.5 years of GC processing by different government agencies it seems my gc has finally been approved. We are currently visiting India and have in out possession original Advance Parole documents and I-485 receipt notices. Is entry back into US going to be an issue or do you think we can sail through the inspection?

Thanks

Congratulations and you shouldn't have any problems entering using AP.
Alright, fellas. After almost 10 years in US and 5.5 years of GC processing by different government agencies it seems my gc has finally been approved. We are currently visiting India and have in out possession original Advance Parole documents and I-485 receipt notices. Is entry back into US going to be an issue or do you think we can sail through the inspection?

Thanks

Got approved a couple of weeks back after working almost 8 years in US on H1B.

Guys, as an old timer, almost like the most of you who are still on this forum, I am outraged with NSC priorities and screw ups which are simply put unbelievable. I am dissapointed to see guys from 2004 still waiting. I am glad that at least all the guys who I personally knew who were having PDs before mine are approved.

I has always been an advocate of freedom and not putting your life on hold because of GC. Live your life and when you get your card you will have no regrets. Leave bodyshops for the sake of yourself and the new generations. Good luck everybody.

Got approved a couple of weeks back after working almost 8 years in US on H1B.

Guys, as an old timer, almost like the most of you who are still on this forum, I am outraged with NSC priorities and screw ups which are simply put unbelievable. I am dissapointed to see guys from 2004 still waiting. I am glad that at least all the guys who I personally knew who were having PDs before mine are approved.

I has always been an advocate of freedom and not putting your life on hold because of GC. Live your life and when you get your card you will have no regrets. Leave bodyshops for the sake of yourself and the new generations. Good luck everybody.

Congrats on your approval.

I am personally glad that your RFE response was sufficient for them.
However you must realize that green card is the benefit which can be easily revoked based on USCIS decision only.

I read several stories in this forum how USCIS revoked green cards due to different reasons ("Green card issued by mistake", "Applicant misrepresented himself", or "Security Check is not completed"), and those revocations happened in the several months of the green card usage.

Just be on watch

Again: congratulation

Last edited by a moderator:
sfmars,
Your post left me kind of wondering if what you were trying to say is that there is a dark spot on my biography somewhere that would have made me uneligible but I ended up being lucky. Now, I should watch out for things to get corrected.

Am I reading you right? That would be a wrong assumption.

Anyways, I too came to realize that GC can be revoked easily as I heard different stories. I guess, the only thing they can't revoke is yout genes. Everything else can be taken away.

Wifes GC also got Approved

Finally our journey is over, we got the welcome notice yesterday.
They took 5 more months to approve my wife's GC after they approved mine but finally its over. Good luck to all remaining folks.

Approved

I got the approval e-mail today :D. Good luck to everybody !

PD: August 2002, CA EB2 RIR
I-485 RD: Sept 2005
I-485 AD : April 30th, 2008

Current Status: Card production ordered

I guess this is it. Thanks for eveyone who is maintianing this tracker. This gave us valuable information. Finally my journey has come to an end after 5 1/2 years. My details are below. Can anyone tell me how many days it would take for the card to arrive?

Priority Date: Oct 2002, EB2 RIR, INDIA
I485 RD: June 28th 2006
Name Check Cleared : Dec 17th 2007
FP : July 17th 2006
485LUD's : 12/17/07, 01/08/2008

Welcoming the new Permanent Resident notice.

We just got the emails in our mail box. Guys from 2002 and older times, keep your hope up. we are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On May 1, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

PD : 07/15/2002
LC Approval : 10/20/2006
I485 RD : 01/04/2007
I140,AP AD : 04/04/2007
I485 Notice Sent : 05/02/2008 :)

Can any one explain what does Pre adjudicated under review Means?

My PD is current and processing dates are current. Today i took infopass appointmnet and lady sent email about the case and told me that i will get response in 30 days.

PD : Dec 2003
I485 RD :07/02/2007
I485 ND :08/01/2007 LUD 9/26/2007
I131 RD :01/01/2007
FP Done :9/25/2006

Can any one explain what does Pre adjudicated under review Means?

My PD is current and processing dates are current. Today i took infopass appointmnet and lady sent email about the case and told me that i will get response in 30 days.

PD : Dec 2003
I485 RD :07/02/2007
I485 ND :08/01/2007 LUD 9/26/2007
I131 RD :01/01/2007
FP Done :9/25/2006

This means all your file is clear and you just needs approval so you cant get any RFE.

Card Production Ordered

I just got a Card production Ordered email. Thanks everyone for all the help, This has been a great forum to provide moral support and get my queries answered and to spend the 6 years of wait.

Thanks and all the best for all you guys, Hang in there and you will all get it.