Consolidated NSC I-485 Tracker

Hi
I received an email on March 31 regarding approval of I485, and received welcome letters later on. I received cards in mail for my wife and kids and not myself. Any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish all of you the very best too and speedy approvals

johndoe007, Your 485 details looks very similar to me

My receipt is LIN061755* too and May 26 is my date of RD and 06/13/06 FP date and I did not get any LUD after that. Did you get any LUDs on I-485 and did you do anything this month call USCIS etc.

Thanks

Help please

Call them using POJ. If it does not help - schedule Infopass. Most likely, they did not update your address if you moved since filing for GC. Make sure to verify address on I-485 application in their system.

In any case, you already _have_ the permanent status. So, the question is only about plastic. Try to find the reason why you may not receive the plastic. Note that I-90 to replace a card is $290 + 6 months wait according to USCIS Web Site (trackitt may have more accurate info).

Once you figure out, please, let this thread know what happened.

I have a question for the gurus.

LC PERM PD: Jan 2006, EB-3, ROW
I-140 approved,
I-485 filed in Sep 2007 at TSC, Transferred to NSC.
EAD/AP approved.
LUD: 1/17/08

Now that PD is March 2006, and NSC is processing I-485 for June 2007, is it reasonable to assume they will adjudicate my case soon.

If your NC has been pending for more than 180 days then it certainly is eligible for adjudication. Will NSC adjudicate it or not is anyone's guess. If you know for sure that your NC has been pending for more than 180 days, you may want to write a letter to Director of NSC to adjudicate your case.
Good luck!
I have a question for the gurus.

LC PERM PD: Jan 2006, EB-3, ROW
I-140 approved,
I-485 filed in Sep 2007 at TSC, Transferred to NSC.
EAD/AP approved.
LUD: 1/17/08

Now that PD is March 2006, and NSC is processing I-485 for June 2007, is it reasonable to assume they will adjudicate my case soon.

If your NC has been pending for more than 180 days then it certainly is eligible for adjudication. Will NSC adjudicate it or not is anyone's guess. If you know for sure that your NC has been pending for more than 180 days, you may want to write a letter to Director of NSC to adjudicate your case.
Good luck!

Do they start NC before PDs get current? My PD just got current with May Bulletin. How do I find out if NC was started.

Card Production Odered

I've been here as read only for more than three years, first with the labor Back lock frustration, then with the June/July crazy USCIS.

Today I received an email at 9:45AM from CRIS that my and my wife's GC were ordered. That was a email that I thought that I've never received.

:):):):):):):):):)

Card Production Ordered

Alright....I have looked at this site a few times...and have benefitted from the information.

Thought I will share with you...the GOOD News....My case details are given below...i am sure they will offer hope to others...

PD April 2003 India (EB2)
I485 Filed on June 15th ...RD July 10th 2007 (NSC)
I 140 approved May 2007
I485 RFE in Oct 2007
I485 Approved 14th April 2008

Thank you,

My wife and I got our "Card Production Ordered" message yesterday. I am the primary applicant and here is my info:
PD: May 2002, EB2, India
485 RD: August 2006 at NSC
FP: 11/06
First Message saying stuck at background check: april 07
Second enquiry revealed "additional checks" reqd: 12/07
INFOPASS saying b/g checks cleared: 02/08
Inquiry about a couple weeks ago again showed " b/g checks" but was promised that I would hear back in 90 days

Finally APproval yesterday: 04/14/08
Total of 6 years
In the US for 8 years+

Congratulations Kaushik! my case was transferred from TSC to NSC. I hope it's up soon!!
My wife and I got our "Card Production Ordered" message yesterday. I am the primary applicant and here is my info:
PD: May 2002, EB2, India
485 RD: August 2006 at NSC
FP: 11/06
First Message saying stuck at background check: april 07
Second enquiry revealed "additional checks" reqd: 12/07
INFOPASS saying b/g checks cleared: 02/08
Inquiry about a couple weeks ago again showed " b/g checks" but was promised that I would hear back in 90 days

Finally APproval yesterday: 04/14/08
Total of 6 years
In the US for 8 years+

I just called a IO in NSC and she says that my case is with an officer for review and asked me to wait for 60 days, Does anyone know if it gets approved before 60 days.

I485 - NSC PD Jul 2002 INDIA

would you be able to give the dial pattern.
I am geeting lost, and never ever able to get through to talk to someone.
Thanks.:confused:
I just called a IO in NSC and she says that my case is with an officer for review and asked me to wait for 60 days, Does anyone know if it gets approved before 60 days.

I485 - NSC PD Jul 2002 INDIA