Consolidated NSC I-485 Tracker

Thanks, KGCM! Regarding talking to IO, I guess I was lucky. When I called, I first got connected to the CSR. I requested her to connect me to an IO at the NSC as my case was pending for around 2 years now and my PD was in 2002. She said she would connect me to a level 2 officer. I guess she wanted to get rid of me or something.. That's how I could speak to the IO. Try that again, hopefully it would work this time.

The other thing I had thought of doing was to go for Infopass. Try your luck there as well. Yes, it's highly frustrating to do all this, but you never know what will be useful.

BTW, my para-legal does not think that my calling (on April 1) would have resulted in an approval on April 3. so, go figure..

Good luck on your case!

Thank you very much. have a wonderful life and freedom.

Approved

After a somewhat long while (3.5 years since first LC, 6 years since coming to US), and with a 2.5 lb RFE response, I've received a long awaited email. Approved on April 3, 2008. RFE response was received by USCIS on 3/31/2008.

If anyone is interested in a very elaborate RFE, the details are posted here: http://www.trackitt.com/discussion-forums/i485-1/73505147

Thanks A LOT to great members of this forum! If anyone has not received their green yet, I wish you receive it soon : )))

=====
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On April 3, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status.
=====

Congratulations igor_ch

After a somewhat long while (3.5 years since first LC, 6 years since coming to US), and with a 2.5 lb RFE response, I've received a long awaited email. Approved on April 3, 2008. RFE response was received by USCIS on 3/31/2008.

If anyone is interested in a very elaborate RFE, the details are posted here: http://www.trackitt.com/discussion-forums/i485-1/73505147

Thanks A LOT to great members of this forum! If anyone has not received their green yet, I wish you receive it soon : )))

=====
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On April 3, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status.
=====

Congratulations igor_ch.

I guess this is it

What a way to start the week. I went to office this morning and as soon as I started my laptop and logged in, I opened up USCIS site and logged in. To my shock, I found the LUD as 4/7/08 next to my case and my wife's case. I was very scared to see the msg inside it as I was worried if it would be yet another RFE query. To my pleasant surprise, it said "Card Production Ordered".

Then I went to my mail box and found 2 mails from CRIS, one for my case and another for my wife's case. The mails had today's date and early morning time. So I guess the officer approved the cases first thing this morning.

Later in the day, I got another set of emails stating that the "Notice welcoming permanent resident has been sent".

This has been a great day and much anticipated final outcome for a very very long time !!!

My case details - EB2 India; PD - July 2002; NSC processing center; I485 RD - 6/5/06

I hope those who are eagerly waiting for this would see the same result soon !!!

Thanks everyone on this forum and other forums who have contributed a whole lot in this entire immigration process !!!

Thanks honeybunny. I think you should see your green soon : )

Congratulations venram !

Today, I've received an email that they sent the GC, it took them only 2 business days to print the card:

=====

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On April 7, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS.
=====

Last edited by a moderator:
What a way to start the week. I went to office this morning and as soon as I started my laptop and logged in, I opened up USCIS site and logged in. To my shock, I found the LUD as 4/7/08 next to my case and my wife's case. I was very scared to see the msg inside it as I was worried if it would be yet another RFE query. To my pleasant surprise, it said "Card Production Ordered".

Then I went to my mail box and found 2 mails from CRIS, one for my case and another for my wife's case. The mails had today's date and early morning time. So I guess the officer approved the cases first thing this morning.

Later in the day, I got another set of emails stating that the "Notice welcoming permanent resident has been sent".

This has been a great day and much anticipated final outcome for a very very long time !!!

My case details - EB2 India; PD - July 2002; NSC processing center; I485 RD - 6/5/06

I hope those who are eagerly waiting for this would see the same result soon !!!

Thanks everyone on this forum and other forums who have contributed a whole lot in this entire immigration process !!!

Venram, Congratulations to you

Did you get LUDs on your case recently. My case is similar to yours but dont have any LUD from 06/13/06 after my FP ?

Thanks to you and igor_ch!

No LUDs recently. When I submitted response to the 2nd RFE in August 2007, I got LUDs almost every day for about a week after USCIS received my response. After that there was no LUD. I did call NSC 3 or 4 times after that last year. They told me that my case was not actionable due to name check pending.

On April 2nd, I called NSC and the representative told me that my case is assigned to an officer and it is under review. She told me that my case could either be approved or be asked for additional information via RFE.

Fortunately, its all over now and I am very happy that I did not get the third RFE.

Venram, Congratulations to you

Did you get LUDs on your case recently. My case is similar to yours but dont have any LUD from 06/13/06 after my FP ?

Thanks to you and igor_ch!

No LUDs recently. When I submitted response to the 2nd RFE in August 2007, I got LUDs almost every day for about a week after USCIS received my response. After that there was no LUD. I did call NSC 3 or 4 times after that last year. They told me that my case was not actionable due to name check pending.

On April 2nd, I called NSC and the representative told me that my case is assigned to an officer and it is under review. She told me that my case could either be approved or be asked for additional information via RFE.

Fortunately, its all over now and I am very happy that I did not get the third RFE.

Thanks for the information, I also called an office on the 1st of April and confirmed that my name check was pending and the officer said that she will send a mail to notify about new Name check rule and to adjudicate my case. Nothing has happened till now. MY PD is Jul 2002 and 485 filed on May 2006 (NSC). So I was trying to assess any patterns .

Today, I received the "Welcome" notice in the mail, which is a usual "I-797C, Notice Of Action", which welcomes new permanent resident and advises that I must carry the plastic with me at all times (will have to talk to lawyer about that strange requirement).

It's interesting that they added middle initial (corresponsing to the father's name mentioned in any full name in Russia) to names on all three notices, even though we did not include middle names in I-485 application. I would really like to get rid of that middle initial... it's not on my driver's license and I did not use it for any IRS filings before.

I just called USCIS and got a message that our system cannot access your records. Is anyone else facing this issue right now or does anyone know what it means. I can see a status online, Is it possible that they dont want anyone to speak to the Customer service?

I was able to get in next time and my status remains the same. They said me to wait for SR response

I-485 Approved !

Hi,
I was a silent reader of this thread, today I got approval notice, welcoming the new permanent resident !!!

Card production ordered too :)

My original LC is still not approved (Nov 2002), but I benefited from a substitute with a PD of April 2002 & was stuck at the FBI name check.

Good luck to rest, good things happen to those who wait.

Congratulations, would you please share you RD, EB? and country of origin?

Did you take any action to make them move on your case and how may LUDs did you see?

Thanks.
Hi,
I was a silent reader of this thread, today I got approval notice, welcoming the new permanent resident !!!

Card production ordered too :)

My original LC is still not approved (Nov 2002), but I benefited from a substitute with a PD of April 2002 & was stuck at the FBI name check.

Good luck to rest, good things happen to those who wait.

Congratulations, would you please share you RD, EB? and country of origin?

Did you take any action to make them move on your case and how may LUDs did you see?

Thanks.

RD: June 2005 (Concurrent filing)
EB2, India
I did not take any action & there was LUD on April 3

Waiting eagerly

Congrats Venram,

I have seen few LUD at start of April but last was on 3rd. My Wife's case didn't have any LUD. I called NSC and they said that it’s under review.
So far I have got two RFE's last one was submitted 2 months back and after that there was no activity till 3/31.

Somebody mentioned that they are working on 06 cases (485 filed in 06), is it true ?

I hope EB2 remains open in May also!!!

Hi All,
Just received the email from USCIS "Card Production Ordered".
Keep the hopes alive

PD: Sep-5-2000
I-140 Approved: Jan 2006
I-485 RD: Feb-10-2006
I-485 Approval: April-8-2008

Hi,

Finally, after 6 years of Laborious journey with Labor dept and USCIS, I recieved an email from USCIS "Card Production Ordered" for my wife and myself.

Yesterday, I went to Infopass and the lady over there told me that my case is Under Review. I opened a Service request on my case. And today I recieved an email from USCIS for both of us.

Thanks everyone on this forum and other forums who have contributed a whole lot in this entire immigration process.

Good luck to all of you and I wish you all will hear the good news. If you have any questions I can answer to my best knowledge

Thanks
SN

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!!

Congrats!!! All the best! Talk with you later.
I have received the card on 4/4

Hi,

Finally, after 6 years of Laborious journey with Labor dept and USCIS, I recieved an email from USCIS "Card Production Ordered" for my wife and myself.

Yesterday, I went to Infopass and the lady over there told me that my case is Under Review. I opened a Service request on my case. And today I recieved an email from USCIS for both of us.

Thanks everyone on this forum and other forums who have contributed a whole lot in this entire immigration process.

Good luck to all of you and I wish you all will hear the good news. If you have any questions I can answer to my best knowledge

Thanks
SN