Consolidated NSC I-485 Tracker

jefkorn, Could you please tell me what the FBI FP check line number is? If I call they will tell me when FP request was done?
Congratulations mashikushi, Can you please share if this was an EB? If so what category EB1/2/3?
What country? Did you have to go for second FP?
If you don't mind can you check with FBI FP check line when were you FP requested by USCIS. That will tell you when were they "refreshed" by USCIS. I 'm tying to find it out because mine FP were "refreshed" without any second FP appointment and if my case is being close to processed.

Thank you in advance!

USCIS sends FPs to FBI and FBI usually returns the results the same day back to USCIS. This line gives you the dates of FP request from USCIS and result back to USCIS.
jefkorn, Could you please tell me what the FBI FP check line number is? If I call they will tell me when FP request was done?

I got the good news - finaly - today. I still have issue with my older son, out of age when I did apply form I-140. His current status is F1. Wish him good luck!
I wish you all good luck and out of this LOOOONG tunnel soon!

I called CIRS last week and pay there attention about my long FBI name check waiting; they opened SR and informed me I should expect action very soon. I did not believe them, but it looks they were correct this time!

Special thanks to "Nelsona" and all other valuable information shared in this forum.
-------------------------------------
H1: from 4/1998 (!), LC: CA, EB3, PD 05/31/2002, AD 6/28/2006
I-140: NSC, RD 8/15/2006, PP 12/08/2006, AD 12/13/2006
I-485, I-765, I-131: RD 12/08/2006, AD: 2/1/2007, RE: 2/15/2008
LUD: 12/13/2006, 12/3/2007, 12/10/2007, 12/14/2007, 12/19/2007
AD: 3/21/2008 :)

Congratulation HA-1,

Enjoy the green!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a question for you. How many SOFT LUD did you notice before the approval?

If you had an I485 case for spouse was there any LUD on spouse's case?

Please do share.
VS

Congratulation HA-1,

Enjoy the green!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a question for you. How many SOFT LUD did you notice before the approval?

If you had an I485 case for spouse was there any LUD on spouse's case?

Please do share.
VS

About 6 or 7, for all of us. That was before the new FBI roll apply. When I called at January - After I notice this much LUD - they told me I'm stuck in FBI security check. I wish you will get it soon too.

does any one know what assigned to officer means?

called NSC today and was told my case has been assigned to an officer and to expect to hear from NSC in 60 days else was asked to call back.

I was told that my security checks are clear.

any guesses gurus?
thanks

called NSC today and was told my case has been assigned to an officer and to expect to hear from NSC in 60 days else was asked to call back.

any guesses gurus?
thanks[/QUOT

U Should hear soon from them. Its looks you are on the GOOOOOOOOOOO.
Good luck.
will appreciate if can share the Country?
thanks

Congratulations to nelsona

Its good to see an old timer get out finally!!! Enjoy your freedom.

I talked to someone in NSC and here's what I was told. There are a total of 47K cases that are pending. They are currently processing cases that were filed in 2006. What the hell does that mean. I have an older PD, doesn't that mean anything at all? But then I doubt if this info means anything.

any guesses gurus?
thanks

Hi Barneysha; What number did you call? I tried to call last week but I just get same information that you can get in website. "sorry but I do not have any new information in your case the computer shows that you I-485 ND is July 12 2007. You have to call after 60 days !@#*^%#@.

Thank you,
---------------------------
NSC/EB3
PD Nov 2004
I-486 RD Jun 14/07 ND Jul 12/07
LUD Sep 12/07

Last edited by a moderator:
Its good to see an old timer get out finally!!! Enjoy your freedom.

I talked to someone in NSC and here's what I was told. There are a total of 47K cases that are pending. They are currently processing cases that were filed in 2006. What the hell does that mean. I have an older PD, doesn't that mean anything at all? But then I doubt if this info means anything.

Last year the Ombudsman criticized USCIS that they are going for later filed I-485 applications and ignoring the 'older' applications. These were with reference to the receiving date ( and not the PD ). And i believe now the USCIS is implementing that suggestion from Ombuds. So, older PD doesn't mean much ( except to determine the status 'Current for processing' ).

Hi Barneysha; What number did you call? I tried to call last week but I just get same information that you can get in website. "sorry but I do not have any new information in your case the computer shows that you I-485 ND is July 12 2007. You have to call after 60 days !@#*^%#@.

Thank you,
---------------------------
NSC/EB3
PD Nov 2004
I-486 RD Jun 14/07 ND Jul 12/07
LUD Sep 12/07

1-800-375-5283
Option 1-2-2-6-1
Enter your receipt number# listen to all BS then dial next number
Option 1-3-4

good luck
I called 1 pm ish Eastern Time

It happened today!

Hi:
I could not believe my eyes when I got the "welcoming permanent resident" email at 11:15 AM. Hope it is not a false email, and I get the card soon. I am in this country for 11 years, came as a PhD student, and working in H1 from 2000.

I am EB2 India, but cross charged as EB2 china. USCIS put a wrong PD on my I-140( They advanced it by 2 years). I took congressional help and his immigration liason, helped me a lot. She wrote to the USCIS that my GC is held up due to their mistake, and need to be resolved asap. The 140 was corrected on 3/14, got a RFE on birth certificate on 3/22, replied on 3/25, USCIS receives it on 3/26 afternoon and then 3/28 this email. i believe that they have appplied the visa number befor 12/31(When my pd was current), or thre is a chance that they have amended their own mistakes by fast tracking my case.

I am one of those guys who cannot sit idle and wait for something to happen. Starting from fighting with my company to apply my labor, and repeated congressional enquiry on PBEC cases, to writing to senators and first lady every 3 months during stuck-in-namecheck period, I did everything I could do in my capacity to bring into ttention that, I am stuck due to no reason. That might not have helped, but did not harm.

I have developed a habit of looking at this forum every night when my sons go to sleep, and got addicted to it, and will come here.

Thanks guys, and hope each and everyone of you get your GC soon.

Hi:
I could not believe my eyes when I got the "welcoming permanent resident" email at 11:15 AM. Hope it is not a false email, and I get the card soon. I am in this country for 11 years, came as a PhD student, and working in H1 from 2000.

I am EB2 India, but cross charged as EB2 china. USCIS put a wrong PD on my I-140( They advanced it by 2 years). I took congressional help and his immigration liason, helped me a lot. She wrote to the USCIS that my GC is held up due to their mistake, and need to be resolved asap. The 140 was corrected on 3/14, got a RFE on birth certificate on 3/22, replied on 3/25, USCIS receives it on 3/26 afternoon and then 3/28 this email. i believe that they have appplied the visa number befor 12/31(When my pd was current), or thre is a chance that they have amended their own mistakes by fast tracking my case.

I am one of those guys who cannot sit idle and wait for something to happen. Starting from fighting with my company to apply my labor, and repeated congressional enquiry on PBEC cases, to writing to senators and first lady every 3 months during stuck-in-namecheck period, I did everything I could do in my capacity to bring into ttention that, I am stuck due to no reason. That might not have helped, but did not harm.

I have developed a habit of looking at this forum every night when my sons go to sleep, and got addicted to it, and will come here.

CONGRATS VA-12-04

Could you please give more details about your case history
I am also cross charges and it would give me some consolation....

Thanks

CONGRATS VA-12-04

Could you please give more details about your case history
I am also cross charges and it would give me some consolation....

PDL 12-10-2004 EB2 China X xharged
140(premium)/485/EAD/AP: RD 04-20-07
NameCheck cleared: 10-23-07(Letter from 1st lady's office said so)
I-140 wrong PD: FOund on 12/07 while preparing H1-B application
COngressional help: initiated on 03/01/08
140 Corrected: on 03-14-08
Got a letter from Obmb office that my case cannot be approved as I am EB2 INDIA.(Instead of China), and called USCIS to correct it.
RFE: on o3-22, replied on 03-25, received by USCIS on 03-26
Welcome notice on 03-28

Please let me know if you need any help

Thanks

Hi:

Congrats va-12-04,

Enjoy the green.

I had few questions for you if you don’t mind. My case is also a cross chargeability case and my PD is current as of 1st of Jan 08. After few calls and faxes to NSC finally I got an RFE and replied on 4th March 08. After that got some Soft LUDs but no good news yet.

Did you anything special to make sure that CC is applied to your case?

Did you get any help from your congressman regarding the CC?

I believe my case is again put into regular queue based on my country of birth(india) while I am trying to cross charged to UK.

Should I contact congressman regarding my case? I have already contacted ombudsman. I received a from ombudsman letter that they have opened a SR on my behalf.

Please advice.
VS

Congrats va-12-04,

Enjoy the green.

I had few questions for you if you don’t mind. My case is also a cross chargeability case and my PD is current as of 1st of Jan 08. After few calls and faxes to NSC finally I got an RFE and replied on 4th March 08. After that got some Soft LUDs but no good news yet.

I believe my case is again put into regular queue based on my country of birth(india) while I am trying to cross charged to UK.

Should I contact congressman regarding my case? I have already contacted ombudsman. I received a from ombudsman letter that they have opened a SR on my behalf.

Please advice.
VS

1> I cannot say that I did anythis special. However any correspondence I made with ombdusman, or USCIS, or with cogressman, I mentioned in bold that My case is EB2 CHina, due to x-xharging.

2> I got help from congressman regarding I-140 correction. Just after it got corrected, I got an email from the ombudsman's office that USCIS cannot approve the case as INDIA EB2 is not current. I was about to ask the congressman for help about that, but then came the RFE, and I decided to concentrate on that, and reply it.

Congressional help in your situation cannot hurt your case any way. It can only help. Please mention to them, that you have exhausted all your channels, by writing to them and putting enquiry through your lawyear. As they do not want to be seen as thet 1st line of help. I am pretty sure that onmce you initiate a congressional enq, you will get an answer about which q you are oin 2 weeks.

All the best.

thanks

Congrats va-12-04,

Enjoy the green.

Please advice.
VS

1> I cannot say that I did anythis special. However any correspondence I made with ombdusman, or USCIS, or with cogressman, I mentioned in bold that My case is EB2 CHina, due to x-xharging.

2> I got help from congressman regarding I-140 correction. Just after it got corrected, I got an mail from the ombudsman's office that USCIS cannot approve the case as INDIA EB2 is not current. I was about to ask the congressman for help about that, but then came the RFE, and I decided to concentrate on that.

Congressional help in your situation cannot hurt your case in any way. It can only help. Please mention to them, that you have exhausted all your channels, by writing to them and putting enquiry through your lawyear. As they do not want to be seen as thet 1st line of help. I am pretty sure that once you initiate a congressional enq, you will get an answer about which q you are in 2 weeks.

All the best.