Consolidated NSC I-485 Tracker

What number did you call?

what number did you call ? Do you have the dialing instructions?

Today I spoke to a nice Female IO at NSC, I told her that recently my case become more than 30 days outside of USCIS normal processing time and she started taking that yes those dates were released on 6/15 and we received several calls to check status and that we are working on the dates and new updated dates will be posted shortly, that means there was some error in the dates posted on 6/15.

Without asking anything about my case this nice lady started talking about my case and said that as of 6/18/07 FBI NC still pending for me, but Wife's NC cleared but she can not be approved before me (Primary).IO confirmed that other than NC everythings is good and should not take much time for approval after NC cleared.

Approved in 117 days @ NSC. Good luck to y'all!

I really feel lucky because my company has decided to move my team to another country...

I'm from China, both my fist and last names are not common.

My detail:
EB2 PD 7/7/2003; AD December 2006
I-140 (premium), I-485, EAD and AP: received data: 2/21/2007 @ NSC; do not know Notice Date
I-140: AD 2/27/2007
EAD: AD 5/2/2007
AP: AD 5/7/2007
FP: 4/10/2007
I-485: LUD 2/27, 4/10, 4/11, 6/18

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.
On June 18, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I finally for the 485 approval email today...!!

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

PD - Aug 2001
485 applied Dt - July 2005

My 2 other buddies got theirs last week...Both with PD in 2003 but applied in end of 2004.

Cheers

Hi Maverick534,

would you be willing to disclose what was the interview about? like what kind of questions did he ask etc
Thanks for your effort to keep responding even after getting the approval.
Really appreciate you guys.

Hi sksave,

That is a good question cause even the officer that interviewed me did not have a clue on why they had forwarded our case for an interview. So he just asked me for proof of residence and employment letter and some bank statements.

Dear all
want to know is there a diiferent processing for cases transferred from CSC to NSC in Feb 07 than the direct submitted cases. What I find from the different answers that transferred cases are lying as it is whereas cases of year 2002-2003 are being taken taken priority. May we can call ouyr as Bad luck and just waiti in line to be processed. Can this be taken with CISOMBUDSMAN anytime?
Will appreciate some feedback
Thanks Suresh PD 14Dec01 EB3 / I485 RD 20 Oct 04. FP/Biometrics completed twice in 2005 and 2006 for selfa and family

I got the same info from NSC IO when i called today, the dates of Mar 2007 are not correct and they are going to fix them soon but she did not want to give me any infromation about my case.

Today I spoke to a nice Female IO at NSC, I told her that recently my case become more than 30 days outside of USCIS normal processing time and she started taking that yes those dates were released on 6/15 and we received several calls to check status and that we are working on the dates and new updated dates will be posted shortly, that means there was some error in the dates posted on 6/15.

Without asking anything about my case this nice lady started talking about my case and said that as of 6/18/07 FBI NC still pending for me, but Wife's NC cleared but she can not be approved before me (Primary).IO confirmed that other than NC everythings is good and should not take much time for approval after NC cleared.

What is the phone number to call NSC?

GreenCard2010/kgp/?, could you tell me this? I would like to try it.
I got the same info from NSC IO when i called today, the dates of Mar 2007 are not correct and they are going to fix them soon but she did not want to give me any infromation about my case.

Last edited by a moderator:
EB3/RIR (India)
Priority Date - Sep'01
I-140 : Applied in Apr'07 (still waiting) (TSC)
I-485/AP/EAD: Applied on Jun13th'07 (NSC)...still waiting for RD

Thanks

Finally Approved !!!!!!!!!!

My case got approved just today per the website this afternoon . My case details as follow

EB3 (India) RIR
PD Nov 2002 (was stuck in retrogression)
I485 RD : 22 Dec 2004 (Switched from CP)
AD : 6/19/07 for myself and spouse NO RFE

Hope all will get approval .. Good luck

Thanks for all your support and great work by Rajiv Khanna putting us on this forum. Alot of knowledge and sharing..

Thanks

GreenCard2010/kgp/?, could you tell me this? I would like to try it.

Here is the original post from igor_ch to call NSC:

Here is the key sequences to save time while calling them, two different routes:

===
1-800-375 5283 then 1-2-2-6-1, enter your case number, then 1-3-3-1, this will put you thru to a person, and then you ask for service request based on your case being outside processing times (ie. your I-485 was submitted before July 2006 -- obviously way too long has passed).

===
1 800 375 5283 ( 1 for english 2, 2, 6, 1, 1 to confirm receipt, listen to automated status message, #, 3 as suggested by you guys. After this i generally press 6 to talk to customer service .

Folks,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I received my green card. It took only a week from when I got the email of card production to getting the physical card in hand. So hopefully, all of you will be getting your emails soon and receiving the cards within a week of that email.

Regards.

jack_xie, i used the same number maverick used.

Here is the original post from igor_ch to call NSC:

Here is the key sequences to save time while calling them, two different routes:

===
1-800-375 5283 then 1-2-2-6-1, enter your case number, then 1-3-3-1, this will put you thru to a person, and then you ask for service request based on your case being outside processing times (ie. your I-485 was submitted before July 2006 -- obviously way too long has passed).

===
1 800 375 5283 ( 1 for english 2, 2, 6, 1, 1 to confirm receipt, listen to automated status message, #, 3 as suggested by you guys. After this i generally press 6 to talk to customer service .

NSC has posted the updated processing dates

As we all suspected on Friday, the processing times published on June 15th were the error. The new processing times are dated by June 18th: now it's September 26, 2006.

Medical report days rule?

Does anyone of you know the number of days rule between the date of Medical report issued by the AOS doctor and date of I485 filing? If yes, then please site the reference link from USCIS,

I had my medical done on Apr/27/2007 and I am eligible to file for AOS from Jul/01/2007. Is this report valid to be filed with I485 application?

Thanks!

Congradulation bhasu & maverick534!

Enjoy your freedom now.
BTW,,,have you guys ever changed your job while pending? Using AC21?

Last edited by a moderator:
Approved Notice.

I got approved notice email on 06/18/2007.

The six years long nightmare and suffering ended on 06/18/2007.

Hope all would get yours approved soon.

As I was suspecting the latest Visa Bulletin that came out with everything Current....

Just got some information from one of my friend's lawyer. He mentioned it to be an insider information and its not public yet.

USCIS made all countries and all categories current, to create a window of opportunity for those who have approved Labor and approved I-140, to be able to file their 485. There has been lots of issues with H1 extensions for people with that situation, and this action will let them file their 485 and start using their EADs.

The visa dates will retrogress back to 2000 and the 485 processing dates will retrogress back to jan 2005 next month.

This is just what I heard, so don't hold me for it. Anyone else heard anything on these lines?