**** Confirmed November Interviews- Chennai *******

Re: hello guys...GOOD NEWS

All the best LocalMadras

Originally posted by localmadras
Around 11:08 PM CST , i called 011-91-44-811-2060, a lady answered our call. Asked her about my interview-details.

She said, iam scheduled for " NOV 19TH ", and the packet-4 was sent to local-address already.

what a relief ......

Sir Saradao, letz meet on Nov 19th.

--localMadras

Re: hello guys...GOOD NEWS

CONGRATS localmadras.. Good that we will be meeting in chennai.... I guess you will have good sleep after weeks time..

Originally posted by localmadras
Around 11:08 PM CST , i called 011-91-44-811-2060, a lady answered our call. Asked her about my interview-details.

She said, iam scheduled for " NOV 19TH ", and the packet-4 was sent to local-address already.

what a relief ......

Sir Saradao, letz meet on Nov 19th.

--localMadras

Re: Re: hello guys...GOOD NEWS

also i scheduled appt for LISTER & Dr V for NOV 15th.

For Lister there is no need for an appt, walk-in between 7:30am to 10.00am , you will get the report the same-day around 4:30pm

Nov 15th i got an appt, with DR.V @padma nursing home. Appt scheduled at 5:00pm.

Confirmed date!!!!

Hi,

I just called Chennai, and the date is confirmed. It's Nov 26th. Anybody on the same day. Let me know.

Thanks
RKReddy

Pls help

Hi all,

My interview is scheduled on 19th of Nov-2002.

1) I am planning to come back on 23rd Nov and my wife is planning to come in Dec. Can the beneficiary and spouse travel in different dates?

2) I'm also planning to go back late in Dec to attend an important function of my parents'( around dec 17).

3) The question is, if i don't get my plastic card in the mean time can I travel outside US? Please help!!

Hello Gurus,

I am expecting interview in December. I've few questions. Some of them already posted on this board, but to be up to date pl. reply to them on this thread.

NVC Reviews P3: 9/16/2002
NVC Set Case to Consulate: 9/25/2002
P3 Entered by Consulate: 10/8/2002
Category: EB3

1. Will December Christmas holidays will affect interview schedule by Consulate? Did anybody track it from Dec 2001?

2. Bank Statements - If I have multiple bank accounts, do I need to submit all the bank statements for 6-12 months?

3. If I take a loan from TDSP401K savings, deductions at the source in the pay check. will it cause problems during the interview?

4. My H-1B will expire by this month, attorney has already applied for extension in July and got the receipt notice in Aug. It seems now a days, it is taking nearly 5 months for H-1B approval. In that case what are the things I should prepare for the interview?

5. Suppose, if I have to attend CP interview with receipt notice, while traveling is there any problem with expired visa and I-94? in that case what are preferable steps need to take before travel?

Thanks in Advance

Lister labs and medicals on satday

Does any one know if the Lister labs and Dr.Vijayalakshmi are open for business on satdays and if we can get appointments on satday? Thanks for your response.

It seems November 2002 is the largest interviews scheduled month in this year.

I was counting CP interviews scheduled at the consulate site since june and it never crossed 75 in any month.

Here are my observations to save stats for future comparision:

Oct 2002:
Total Interviews Scheduled: 87
E1: 4
E2: 38
E3: 43

Nov 2002:
Total Interviews Scheduled: 117
E1: 8
E2: 50
E3: 59

Case repeated twice

gccp ,

Can anybody double check this ?.
I noticed that the case numbers are repeated twice, every sample case number I searched for, had two entries, this is confirmed by searching on the Case number as the Key too. I am not sure how the calculation was done, but if it was done by counting number of rows then there might be much lesser. If each case has been repeated twice then it comes down to 50%

Originally posted by gccp1202

I was counting CP interviews scheduled at the consulate site since june and it never crossed 75 in any month.

Oct 2002:

Nov 2002:
:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Atlast got to know that my interview date

My interview is on November 19th. EB2 category.

So, I need to starting the paper work for the interview.
I am planning on getting my medicals done on either Nov 15th or 16th.

I am planning on flying Northwest, and arrive at chennai on Nov 15th. I am from Hyderabad, but am planning on staying in chennai thru my interview date.

I am planning on calling Lister and a doc to set-up appointments.

-Ravi

Re: Atlast got to know that my interview date

Ravi,
Congrats...do you know if they are open on satday b'se nov 16th is satday....
Originally posted by RaviPK

I am planning on flying Northwest, and arrive at chennai on Nov 15th. I am from Hyderabad, but am planning on staying in chennai thru my interview date.

-Ravi

Re: Lister labs and medicals on satday

Hi Raj_CP,

Yes both Lister and Dr. Vijayalakshmi are open for business on Saturdays. You should be able to get details from Chennai US consulate website.

-Ravi
Originally posted by Raj_CP
Does any one know if the Lister labs and Dr.Vijayalakshmi are open for business on satdays and if we can get appointments on satday? Thanks for your response.

Nov 2002 stats

gccp

Actual Nov 2002:
Total Interviews Scheduled: 58
E2: 25
E3: 29

Originally posted by gccp1202

Oct 2002:

Nov 2002:

Re: Case repeated twice

Hi kd6809,

I agree with you on ther reptitive numbers on the web page. It looks like there's mistake by entering twice. That will at least save us some waiting time.

Thanks
RKReddy

Originally posted by kd6809
gccp ,

Can anybody double check this ?.
I noticed that the case numbers are repeated twice, every sample case number I searched for, had two entries, this is confirmed by searching on the Case number as the Key too. I am not sure how the calculation was done, but if it was done by counting number of rows then there might be much lesser. If each case has been repeated twice then it comes down to 50%

:eek:

Re: Re: Case repeated twice

I think they are starting to add spouse as an additional number (even though we share the same case number). If you request the interview date by entering your case number, you get 2 records.

anyway, I made reservations thru Northwest Airlines, arriving in chennai on Friday, November 15th. I am planning on calling Lister Labs and Doc to get appointments today.

-Ravi

Originally posted by rkreddy
Hi kd6809,

I agree with you on ther reptitive numbers on the web page. It looks like there's mistake by entering twice. That will at least save us some waiting time.

Thanks
RKReddy

Re: Atlast got to know that my interview date

Congrats Ravi...

So we will be meeting on 19th at Chennai. Iam also planning to get my medicals done on 15th only. Till now 19th confirmed:

1.Saradao
2.Localmadras
3.RaviPk

-Ravi

Re: Re: Atlast got to know that my interview date

Saradao, Localmadras, and other with 19th interview,

When are you reaching chennai? did you already make appointments with Lister and docter?
Lets keep in touch.

ALL THE BEST TO ALL
-Ravi

Originally posted by saradao
Congrats Ravi...

So we will be meeting on 19th at Chennai. Iam also planning to get my medicals done on 15th only. Till now 19th confirmed:

1.Saradao
2.Localmadras
3.RaviPk

Re: Re: Re: Atlast got to know that my interview date

i confirmed for LISTER & DR.V on 15th of Nov

on November 15th...

Lister - 7:30am
Dr V - 5:00pm

Postponing interview date

Hi all,

A friend of mine has his CP interview scheduled for
Nov 20th. He needs to get it postponed to December for
personal reasons. Do any of you know if this is
possible and what the repurcussions of this might
be ?

Thanks for your help!

Re: Re: Re: Atlast got to know that my interview date

Planning to have medical on 15th but not yet confirmed with Dr.V though. And Lister is anyway walkin.. Infact I am landing in India on 29th itself. What about you??
Saradao, Localmadras, and other with 19th interview,

When are you reaching chennai? did you already make appointments with Lister and docter?
Lets keep in touch.

ALL THE BEST TO ALL
-Ravi