Confirmed DELHI interviews for JUNE 2002

Can you please update cptracker

Guys,
All of you who got confirmed intervie dates can you please post your details on cptracker. It really helps those who are not able to contact New Delhi / or have not recieved the interview dates. I need a hell of a planning and need to book the tickets.
thanks in advance

Employment Letter

Guys,
Do I need notarized copy of employement letter or employement letter without notary will do

Here are my details

P3 sent to St. Louis, Feb 8th
P3 reviewed by NVC March 15th
P3 forwarded to NWD March 19th
Interview scheduled June 27th

Finally got the dates - 11th July

NVC review 11th April (so exactly 3 months from the review date)
send to NWD 16th April
Reached NWD 24 th April
Interview Date 11th July

No Title

Go_on ,was the interview date given on phone? I too have the same dates as urs..so i should be expecting the same dates for interview

Bunty - you need to send someone to the consulate

Phone did not work for me. I tried for 1 whole week then I gave up and sent someone to consulate.

Yes its between 3 to 4 PM at Public Info Wondow That I think is window # 1.

Sanjay301 - You also try to send someone there to get the dates.

Not a single entry for New Delhi consulate !!

I can\'t see a single entry on cptracker.com for New Delhi who has all of the follwing :
1) 140 approved in 2002
2) Interview has been scheduled.

If there are any such people here please post here and please please also update cptracker.com for others benefit. It will help people decide if they want CP or AOS.

Thanks,
BR

No Title

Go_on i saw that another person with same date as ours has got a July1st date. So just reconfirming that urs is 11th.

Bunty , yes mine was told as 11th July at the consulate window.

I don\'t see any such person in cp tracker or on this forum.
Who is that ? There are 2 person who\'s "sent to consulate" dates are 16th April but their review date is 8th April.
Our\'s is EB3 and not EB2 which gets preference.

medicals on 28th may !!! interview on 1st july

i can not go on 28th .. Pl. suggest ...

im9999 Thanks and wish U good luck too....

I think Delhi is not following month to month process to announce interviews. I found one entry "dvoh" on cptracker who got 19th July in Delhi.

Please Help

My Info:

Category EB2
NVC review 22nd March
send to NWD 2nd April
Reached NWD No Idea

Yesterday I talked to some lady at NWD, she told me that they haven\'t given any interview date for me, call back in June. Is any body know any criteria to fix the interview dates.

Thanks,
VT.