Confirmed DELHI interviews for JUNE 2002

congrats guys on your interview dates, what are your approx p3 review dates

I am up for review at NVC as it reched NVC on May 7 ( took 3 weeks at STL. I am hoping for august interview date, at every stage I am wishing I had done 485, but now will stick with CP as I would like to go home( dilli)for a few days even if it means going there in Summer ( 44C)
cheers
vijay

my interview date is 1st july !!

my interview date is 1st july !! check kkkg on cptracker ...
how i will be needing ur great tips and help ...

PCC requirements for Delhi

I agree with go_on that Delhi operators are not very well-informed. Actually when I asked about PCC requirements he put me on hold and asked his colleague ( i could hear him partially asking " US Consultate se chahiye ya RPO se " etc ) and appeared confused and said i will have to get the details myself.

I already have a PCC for self & wife from SFO Consulate and appears from reading various threads that it should be sufficient.Can anybody else clarify this matter with NWD and post if this is affirmative ?
Just want to confirm as they told me otherwise.

But out of curiosity I will still ask a question to the Gurus :
If I were to get a PCC from Delhi RPO, will I have to submit my passport and since my passport is issued in Mumbai will I have to wait for a week or so without the passport ? Can I apply for the same via mail using Passport copy ?

spxgk .. can you give more details about your case ....

like when was it reviewed and sent to NWD and when did NWD receive it and enter it in their system ...

bunty_420 - Did you get your dates from Delhi ?

I tried yesterday but could not get thru...

they asked me local PCC

I asked about delhi PCC .. the guy on phone was very bad .. i cud even hear when he was asking somebody the same for me...
anyway finaly he said .. i shud bring one more pcc stating i dont have any police records in my area. i think it is local pcc.
spxgk : check private

bunty_420 ... i don\'t think July dates will be updated now as it will only show dates upto May30th

No Title

u r right. the person on the phone told me to expect an early July interview,So i was thinking i might get June end interview.

sorry in the earlier post i had meant June 30th not May 30th

Jun 29th and 30th are the weekend, hence the spill over to July first week seems logical ...

can you please update cptracker

Guys,
All of you who got confirmed intervie dates can you please post your details on cptracker. It really helps those who are not able to contact New Delhi / or have not recieved the interview dates. I need a hell of a planning and need to book the tickets.
thanks in advance

If don\'t think that Local PCC is needed and operator is not educated enough

But We all should be one the same boat if local PCC is needed.
Delhi and UP do not isssue PCC and its available only at RPO.
Again if PP is issued from US then which RPO is vaild?
Also I am not sure about the local PCC availability in other states under Delhi\'s jurisdiction.

We need another thread for "Local PCC/RPO PCC for Delhi Interview"

Bunty_420 I am also in exactly in the same situation

NVC review 4/12/02
sent to NWD 4/16/02
that is same as yours and still waiting for to hear from Delhi and need to arrange docs and book tickets etc..