Confirmed DELHI interviews for JUNE 2002

Congrats Rohtak !!!

Did you find out as to when they entered your case??

I got screwed by NVC ...even though my case was reviwed on 5/2 and they sent cases to consulate on 5/8, for some reason they missed mine !!!!!!!!!

Anyways congrats and all the best.....

My case was sent by NVC to NWD on April 8th

NWD told me that they entered the case on April 15th. All the best to you -- hope you sill get June else I am sure you\'ll get July

I-140 & I-824 approved for cp, NVC case created what next

My I-140 & i-824 approved for cp at Delhi. My case has also been created by NVC (4/22). My attorney is saying he will receive packet-3 from NVC. Please tell me what is next in my case.

Do I need to go same cycle i.e packet 3 to STL, STL to NVC, NVC to Delhi Consulate and then appointment for interview? or

I have heard that in some cases it is directly from NVC to consulate and no need to send it to STL?

If anybody will guide me on this.

Thanks

How did you find out your interview dates ?

Guys, I thought NWD announces interview dates by mid-month. Do they tell your interview dates by phone ? It is such a royal PAIN trying to contact them by Phone....

Another question : Any ideas how easy or complicated the process is to postpone interview dates ? If I get a date in late June I might only get 1 week off and that\'s too packed.

Interview Date is July 1st

Spoke to NWD guy who gave me the date. Also asked him about PCC - He said that I will require 2 PCC . One from local authorities ( SFO) and another from RPO in Delhi. But when I said that my Passport was issued in Mumbai, he said that I will have to find out the details.
He confirmed my loacl US address and said that I should expect Packet 4 in a week or so.

Question : Does anybody know about the process of getting PCC from RPO Delhi ? Can I apply it in advance ? What documents are required ?

Thanks for responding.

Congrats spxgk .. can you give more details about ur case ...

like when was it reviewed and sent to NWD and when did NWD receive it and enter it in their system ...

Validity for PCC issued by Indian Consulate in US??

I ordered and received PCCs for my wife and myself in Decembe \'01. My interview date is une 19th. DO you think my PCC would be valid for the interview or do I need to go back to Indian Consulate in NY and get new ones??? Also, do we need to get local PCCs from police stations in India?

as per Mumbai ... PCC is valid for one year ...

you do not need local PCC ...the one from the consulate should suffice ....

I think Delhi Operators are not trained enough

PCC from US consulate and RPO is same. If your stay in India is Significant in past 6 months then only RPO PCC may be needed.
I am also expecting early July and have just US PCC.
Most of the people have done success CP with US PCC after Feb 2002.

Otherwise, I also heared that Delhi RPO takes just 1 day.
You need Photo and Passport with some Fee.

THANKS im9999 -- Also NWD guys with interview in June we should ...

coordinate about medicals, flights, and documents list etc. to make sure we have a smooth CP process. We will be the first batch of new NVC process CP\'ers to go through interview at NWD cosulate so it will be helpful to coordinate not only for us but also for all those who follow in July and after that. Let\'s exchange email addresses? I can be reached at vikasrathee@yahoo.com

PCC from delhi

If your passport is issued from mumbai, it may take 4-5 days for you to get PCC instead of one day. I do not think it whould be a problem.

Another surprising part is that Delhi issued a July interview date even though the July PDs are not

so that means even though the interview is in July, Delhi seems to be using Visa Numbers from June ....

This does signify the fact that Delhi has some backlog that it is trying to clear asap ... I think after the 1st batch of people under the new procedure, things should move faster ...

Just MHO ...

cCONGRATULATIONS !! desert_boy, Rohtak, canigetgc.

Seems like Delhi is picking up after all.
im9999 you are next :)

gcseeker02