Confirmed DELHI interviews for JUNE 2002

KKKG, Any clarification on Medicals appointment date ?

Are you sure your Packet 4 says you have medicals appointment date of 28th May ??? Never heard of this before....did you call NWD ?

I called the doctors assigned .. they say "not to worry "

Doctors say to come 4-5 days before the interview !! ..

Gurus....question on POE requirements ...

After getting IV visa my wife and I are planning to enter US on
different dates and through different POE ( SFO & Chicago).

Do I need to do anything special for this scenario ( DS 230 ammendment etc ) ? What papers do I carry and what does my wife carry while travelling to US ? Will the consulate give IV visa immigration papers for myself and wife in separate envelopes ?

wait a minute

I thought we could go for the medicals anytime... My iv date is scheduled for the 21st I am flying to India on the 16th and will get there 18th morning. I plan to get medicals done that day itself. Do you guys see that as a problem

No Title

Can anyone who has received Packet4 tell me the list of Hospitals where i can get the Medicals done. Thanx in advance

Approved physicians list on P4 as of 03/21/02

I have\'nt received my P4 but i have info from a helpful friend.
See attachment. I tried to call few of them and here is the general response : Call for appointment 1 week before the interview date.

Also some said they give back results in 1-2 days while others said it should be done on the same day. Do you guys know which doctor(s) on the list gives back results on the same day ( based on previous postings ) ?

Medical Examination at Delhi - List of Doctors/Clinics

There are various doctors in New Delhi where the applicants for immigrant visa can go. The embassy sends the list of those doctors. They can do blood test, x-ray and immunization on the same day. You have to collect the papers after two days.

Note: Dr. Jain does everything in 1 day. But better to keep an extra day to be safe.

Dr. N. P.S. Chawla
Dr. D.K.Chawla
Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.. 4 p.m. to 6p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
37 Prithvi Raj Road
New Delhi
Telephone: 4611727, 4698554, 4621684

Dr. Shakuntala Dawesar
Dr. Bhushan K. Dawesar
Monday to Saturday 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Monday to Saturday 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
G-27, UGF, Ansal Chambers 1
3, Bhikaiji Cama Place
Ring Road, New DeThi
Tel: 6195327, 6104129

Dr. K.P. Jain
Monday to Saturday 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
C-36, South Extension
Part 1l,New Delhi
Tel: 6253615

Dr. Harish Khosla
Dr. Rajiv Khosla
Monday to Saturday 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
166 Jor Bagh
New Delhi
Tel: 4692544,4611708

Do you know when it was mailed ??

Neither I or my lawyer received P4 yet. I will wait for couple of more days and call them. I am in NJ

I HAVE GOT NEW DELHI CONSULATE\'s EMAIL ADDRESS !!

here we go ..

nivnd@state.gov
nivnd@state.gov

They do reply .. but after 4-5 days ..

to make it easy to search later ..
keywords : NWD consulate email id packet 4 IV state.gov newdelhi emabassy pkt4 delhiiv

I received mine yesterday too

I live in NYC too -- desert_boy maybe we should hook up sometime.

im9999 - Still waiting for P4 at US address

On 16th May we were told that P4 has been mailed 2-3 days ago.
So I need to wait for some more days...

P4

I\'ve recd some certified mail today, but they did not deliver as nobody was at home, will get to know tomorrow wether it is P4 or some other mail. Desert Boy & other can you confirm weather it you recd P4 via a certified mail.
I\'m in MI.