Confirmed DELHI interviews for JUNE 2002

war scenario

Guys...
Do you think of any probability of the US embassies being closed down in the event of the indo-pak war looming large infront of us

I-864 and/or I-134??

For employment based GC applications which form (between 864 and 134) do we need to fill out. I am kind of confused and any guidance would be great.

no war for now

I don\'t think there will be any war till elections in J&K are completed. So CP interviews till mid August at least should be fine.
Unless ofcourse the terrorists go and kill more innocent women and children again.

Got P4 at US address yesterday

No mention of medical appointment date. IRS 9003 is on white paper.
Interview is on June 24

My Lawyer got P4 yesterday.

Interview 11th July....
Medical date 31st May... What to do with this date ? Doctor says Its Ok to get the Medical done even 3,4 day before Interview.

Actually i have already obtained a local PCC

My uncle fed exed it to me last week. i just recieved it. It is from my local police station in N Delhi. Something weird just happened with me though. I got another appointment letter from N Delhi. This one has a scheduled appointment data of July 12th... The previous one says, June 21st.
The 2 letters have different case numbers and neither says anything about pospoing/preponing etc.. Dunno what to do now?? Any suggestions?
I\'m trying to reach New Delhi fron an explaination. I think this may have to do with me opening up a trace with the NVC when I was worried that N delhi may not have recieved my case. The NVC may have resent my pkt 3 info to them.

I\'m scheduled to fly at the end of next week now...

I think you should continue with your plan

and go to the consulate window before the interview at 3PM and clearout these issues. This should not be a problem.

Please check your private msg.

I plan to get one when I get there

I have several contacts in the Police in Delhi so hopefully it should not be much of a problem.

I don\'t think we need local PCC.

Desert_boy: Many of us got two case #\'s. One by NVC and other created by NWD. (They created by themselves as there was delay in sending files from NVC). That\'s the reason you got two appointment dates. Call them and tell them about this issue. Not a biggie and go on the date that is confortable to you.

No Title

If you guys with 2 interview dates, one in June and another in July call and cancel the one in July, do u think we guys can hope for our interview dates to be moved to July instead of Aug ??

My case was reviewed on 5/2 and Delhi says to expect late Aug !!
Is there as way I can move it to late July/early Aug as i have to be in India by that time??

june interview

i have my interview on june 26th in delhi, and wanted to find out who else may be having their interview on the same day?

also, anyone having their interview a few days before the 26th?
it would be helpful for me to talk to them before my interview, and find out first hand their experience?

thanks,

I\'ve faxed the duplicate letter to my lawyer. They will contact the consulate and have it cancelled

for July. I hope you do get late July.

Good Luck im9999