Concurrent Filing - Using Cross Chargeability

I just got the magic email -only on my case....Just cant believe it..yet

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On July 9, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

GREAT NEWS ... ENJOY ....

On July 9, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Congratulations dbins.

At last somebody with CC got approved..................One of the old-timers.

All that refiling pain u went thru is now over.

Gives the rest of us a ray of hope, and the theory of visa nums being assigned to cases pending > 6 months might be true as this approval is post 2nd July, thus more hope for us to be............before Oct'07..........:)

Something good to updated the tracker with.

Enjoy ur freedom.

-Still

Thank you all..am just very relieved and waiting for the actual card to arrive
to put an closure to this process. Except for a very few minority,most
of us go through a lot during this entire process , I did have my share of worries too...If it was not for this portal and Radd who started this thread I never would have know about CC..2 years back..CC is quite wellknown nowadays
Hang in there...dont lose out on hopes.and be persistant in following up
I was in fact preparing to Send out the FIOPA letter etc...and scheduling the Infopass when the RFE for the I-94 card come thru and I guess I was just plain lucky that once the RFE was received it was processed faster or maybe
the rush to clear out the Visa numbers too was underway when my RFE is recieved...Thnx once again..

Hi dbins01,

Can you please post ur FP date. Thanks.

-Still

Hi dbins01,

Can you please post ur FP date. Thanks.

-Still

Still, it was on jun 15th, I had to open an SR to get this FP notice since though.
and the FP notice had the Reciept no of my prior 485 which I withdrew
when I filed the current one in NSC..so it was a rough ride all along..

WOW great news!!!!!
Heartiest congratulations.
Enjoy the freedom.

Congratulations dbins and good luck for a great future!
Still, it was on jun 15th, I had to open an SR to get this FP notice since though.
and the FP notice had the Reciept no of my prior 485 which I withdrew
when I filed the current one in NSC..so it was a rough ride all along..

Tracker update

Hi All,

Tracker updated with FP2 of Overboard & Overboard's spouse.

Endavour2003 -> Did I miss ur FP2? Sorry if yes, please repost, thanks.

Have added an FP2 column.

-Still

of us go through a lot during this entire process , I did have my share of worries too...If it was not for this portal and Radd who started this thread I never would have know about CC..2 years back..CC is quite wellknown nowadays
I was in fact preparing to Send out the FIOPA letter etc...and scheduling the Infopass when the RFE for the I-94 card come thru and I guess I was just plain lucky that once the RFE was received it was processed faster or maybe
the rush to clear out the Visa numbers too was underway when my RFE is recieved...Thnx once again..

CONGRATS db! Enjoy the freedom..

Congratulations dbins.. This is wonderful news!

Congrats Dbins01!!!

Dbins01
This is great news!!! Really lifted my spirits which have been rotting in the namecheck hell for a while now.

Stillpatient,
My FP2 becomes due on 7/20/2007. Not sure if I would be sent the FP2 due to my pending name check. Will wait & watch for some time and then probably raise a SR.

I just came back from an Infopass appointment and the IO told me that:
1. Both myself and spouse's applications are stuck in Name Check.
2. Our applications are pre-adjucated pending name check clearance ( I highly doubt it though).

I have sent a request to get our FOIPA reports. Once I have that report in hand I plan on sending out requests to senators, congressmen, FL etc.
Would do my bit and let's see what happens.
Hi All,

Tracker updated with FP2 of Overboard & Overboard's spouse.

Endavour2003 -> Did I miss ur FP2? Sorry if yes, please repost, thanks.

Have added an FP2 column.

-Still

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations skp19722003!

What's better than one CC approval? That's right...two CC approvals.
skp19722003, sorry to preemptively announce your approval, but I noticed that you posted in the NSC thread regarding your AOS being approved.
I figured since you might be out painting the town red, you may not get a chance to post here. Since you requested CC in May, it is quite likely that they assigned you a number from the RoW rather than India. Who knows, but I bet you don't care either...since you applied for CC, we'll count that as a CC approval!
This makes two CC approvals this week. That's just awesome.
dbins, skp congratulations to both of you.

My green card got approved yesterday. My wife's 485 still pending.

PD: 09/2002 (own labor) EB3 India
ND: 10/2003
LUD: 08/19/2006
5EAD/4AP
5 FP

Requested Cross-Chargeability on May 03rd since my wife was born in non-retro country. But, it looks like they have approved using India quota. Otherwise, it would have come in May itself.

My green card got approved yesterday. My wife's 485 still pending.

PD: 09/2002 (own labor) EB3 India
ND: 10/2003
LUD: 08/19/2006
5EAD/4AP
5 FP

Requested Cross-Chargeability on May 03rd since my wife was born in non-retro country. But, it looks like they have approved using India quota. Otherwise, it would have come in May itself.

Congrats skp.. After 5 EAD and 4 AP its a card well deserved dude..
Enjoy..

Indeed it is weird..I thought the primary is always approved first not other way around..I have not got anything in mail yet..With all the various rumours
-latest being the recent approval might be rovoked etc..I am not yet
in a mood to celebrate it...This July Visa mess is turning out to be a bigger mess
than orginally thought and the the august bullitien which is due next week
will decide the next course of actions ....