Concurrent Filing I140 & I485 Nebraska Service Center

EAD Approved!

On February 12, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

EB3/RIR CONCURRENT -- RD : 12/02/2002

FP DONE : 01/14/2003
140 AD : 02/05/2003
765 AD : 02/12/2003
I-485 : PENDING

Good luck to all!!

-Suren

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All !!

Today my self and my wife's EADs have been Approved!!!

On February 12, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

EB3/RIR CONCURRENT -- RD : 11/01/2002
ND : 11/22/2002

140 AD : 02/04/2003
765 AD : 02/12/2003

Hope AP also will approve soon !!!

Good luck to all!!

Thanks !!!

Re: I 140 approved ND 11/05 RD 11/26

Raja,
What do you mean Interim EAD ? Is it the same thing which you get EAD from local INS office............after 90 days passed......Let me know.....If this true can you let me know how to get EAD from local INS office......

Thanks

Shashi

Originally posted by raja1965
Case No.: LIN 03 044 50xxx

EB 3 / RIR /CONCURRENT

RD 11/05 ND 11/26 AD 02/12

In the meanwhile Interim EAD was obtained on 02/07 after the 90 day wait period was over.

*** pl, correct the Tracker . there it is mentioned that the case is EB 2 RIR. It was a mistake form my side.

All the best for others in the line.

Still waiting for Results

Here is my Info

I 140
RD/ND July 5 2002
1st RFE Sept 5 2002
RFE Details Co.'s ability to pay
RFE RPLY Oct 19 2002
2rd RFE Dec 09 2002
RFE Details Co.'s Loss and Profit Statment
RFE RPLY Jan 15 2003

Shashi

Originally posted by gcisa-longway
Hi Shashi,

What happened to your case? Any new developments ???
Have u replied to your second RFE?

Keep us posted.....

Thanks!

iEAD is the 90 day EAD

Attn: Shasikanth

Yes. By iEAD , i meant the Temp.EAD (valid for 3months) that is issued by the Local Offices of INS,on the expiry of 90days from the filing of I765 ,. If the INS has not issued any response (either approval or denial), then you can get an interim EAD. There are various posts in this forum and others which talk about iEAD.
Also note that between the date when a RFE is issued and the reply is received by INS "the clock stops running". ie. those days are not counted towards the magic 90 day period.

I obtained my iEAD at Seattle. Exactly on the 91st day after I765 RD , i went to the office with 765 petition copy, copy of receipt notice, a fresh 765 application and Id documents (passport, Driver licence). The person verified all the documents, checked the info in their data base and gave me a receipt giving appointment after 3 days for "Walk in EAD". I went there on the 3rd day and in 1 hour i was photographed and iEAD was issued. The Seattle experience was really a breeze as compared to other service centers.

Re: iEAD is the 90 day EAD

Raja,
Thank you very much..........I will try at my local INS office(Kansas) in next month mid.......

all the best

Shashi

Originally posted by raja1965
Attn: Shasikanth

Yes. By iEAD , i meant the Temp.EAD (valid for 3months) that is issued by the Local Offices of INS,on the expiry of 90days from the filing of I765 ,. If the INS has not issued any response (either approval or denial), then you can get an interim EAD. There are various posts in this forum and others which talk about iEAD.
Also note that between the date when a RFE is issued and the reply is received by INS "the clock stops running". ie. those days are not counted towards the magic 90 day period.

I obtained my iEAD at Seattle. Exactly on the 91st day after I765 RD , i went to the office with 765 petition copy, copy of receipt notice, a fresh 765 application and Id documents (passport, Driver licence). The person verified all the documents, checked the info in their data base and gave me a receipt giving appointment after 3 days for "Walk in EAD". I went there on the 3rd day and in 1 hour i was photographed and iEAD was issued. The Seattle experience was really a breeze as compared to other service centers.

tracker update

Manju

Was just looking at your tracker - great job - and realized that I didn't send you my updates.

I 485 - RD Oct 15/02, LIN 03-010-510xx - pending!

EAD approved Nov 9/02

AP - approved Nov 7/02

EB3 - Non RIR

Thanks, dabig8

Are there any recent approvals?

I’m getting a little nervous about my I-140.I see some people got approved last week and their RD is a week after mine.

Concurrent filling I140/I131/I765/I485 (my wife and myself)

RD 11/19/02
ND 12/05/02
FP done 01/14/02
EB3/RIR
:(

EAD APPROVED RD 11/05 ND 11/26

EB 3/RIR (concurrent)

140/485/765/131 Applied Concurrrent RD 11/05 ND 11/26

LIN 03 044 5xxxxx

FP done 1/14
I 140 AD 2/12
EAD AD 2/18

Two more to go... AP and 485.

All the best for others in the Q

I just checked the online tracking system.
INS issued a RFE today.
I'll let you know what further info do they need as soon as I get the letter

Concurrent
EB3/RIR

ND 12/05/02
FP Done 14/01/03
LIN 03-051-50XXX

I 140 RFE is very normal.

It gonna be either
1) Educational Evaluation
2) Company Finance

Dont worry, amost 60% of this forum got RFE on I140 lately.

Thanks Sahin,

I’m keeping track of 30 cases (I140) with LIN 03 051 XXXXX.
80% of the cases got RFE.
I’m under “skill worker”, so I really doubt that the RFE is for Educational Evaluation. It will be more likely “company’s Finance”. The quarterly payroll forms for the last 3 quarters were the only financial paperwork we filled. Probably INS is looking for more info, even though my lawyer said that would be enough.
I’ll post the RFE as soon as I get it.

Does someone has a denial notice after RFE?

I - 149 approved

Hi friends,

My I - 140 got approved. Mine is NOT concurrent filing, I am going to file I - 485 soon.

Here are the details:

EB3 - RIR

RD: 11/26/2002
AD: 02/18/2003
LIN: LIN-03-04451xxx

I want to share my experience with you.

I see some cases got approved in 30 days, so I was expecting mine also approved in around 30 days. But it wasn't like that, and I was so frustated from second week of January. I used to call the INS every week and asked them to about the status of my case. The lady over there was giving same asnwer every time (i.e. she can share the information only to the Lawer or the Sponseror). I used to check the status online ones in every 10 min. on average.

At one point The Lady at the INS told me, "Sir, It is showing you made a call last week, any way the answer is same". I was little bit disappointed. Again I called the next week, the Lady over there said, "Sir, at this point we are doing End of October cases. I am telling you it is taking more time to process. So don't expect any thing about your case sooner.".

That was happend on 14th of this month. I decided not to call them and also decided not to check my status online more often. I started checking my case only 5 times a day. I did the same on Monday, on Tuesday I checked it at around 6:00PM and there is no difference in the status. But around 11:30PM, just before going to bed, I checked it again surprisingly the status was saying "This case has been approved on 18th Feb".
Immideately I checked the AVM, but the AVM is saying the same old story. This morning both AVM and ONLINE saying same that my case has been approved.

THESE ARE MY CONCLUSIONS:
1. Yes, they do track how many time you are calling. But it wont effect any thing.
2. ONLINE is more upto date than AVM.
3. ONLINE status will be updated every day in the late evenings.
4. AVM is will be updated only after two days. ?!?!?!?

Any way friends, I am happy that my case is approved and hope the same with you.

Please advice!

I received RFE on my I140.It is about company's financial info (ability to pay).My company has only 7 employees and just filed loss($90 000).The company had $30 000 loss for 2001.The company is 7 years old and these are the only 2 years with losses(2002 and 2001).

Do I have any chance of getting an approval?

Does anyone have got an approval when company has filled loss?

I'm EB3 case.
Thank you

AVM and online updation

EB3 RIR/Concurrent 140/485/765/131 RD 11/5 ND 11/26.
@Nebraska

In the last week , I got approvals for I 140, 765 and 131.

As compared to earlier times, the online updation seems to be okay now, there is a time lag of just one working day or even lessin between. there were instances reported in the forum, when some person received his EAD card but still the online msg was TELLING ONLY RECEIVED ON.....and taking ...xx to xx daysSTORY.

My 140 AD 02/12 Online updated 02/14.
EAD AD 2/18 Online updation 2/18
AP AD 2/19 on line uopdation 2/21.

It is not definitely real time. but atleast it is updated now a days.

Reg, AVM, it is really a time consuming thing to succesfully get through.

I heard from someone that they are going to speedup 485 processing from march 1st (INS changes to BCIS)

Any news on this???