Concurrent Filing I140 & I485 Nebraska Service Center

I am again urging you not to make any more trouble, and leave the forum! This Forum will be much better off without an arrogant, irresponsible, and disrespectful member like you.
Thanks for your understanding and cooperation!

Urge your friend to do it and the forum will be much safer place for unsuspecting members. After that you follow him. Thank you for your undestanding and cooperation too.

Beat it now !

SMenon,

I guess everybody in this forum knows that all the suggestions made are not legal advice. People come to this forum to get suggestion and advice but as always an individual is repsponsible for making his ultimate decision. If you had suffered for taking somebody's suggestion then you are responsible for that. May be you did not get any legal advice before executing your decision. You are now trying to show your frustration with somebody here. The kind of language you are using is outrageous. One day you may need help again and post questions in this forum. But because of your rude behavior may be nobody will answer to your concern. So, it's better that you cool down and just shut your mouth now. I think you are digging your own grave in this forum. I saw that Shahin has repeatedly wrote in his reply that he is not sure. So, you should not use such a language against him.

Again, always use the forum's suggestion with caution so that in future you dont go thru the trouble again.

Hello All,

Has anyone responded to the 140 RFE lately.I got RFE on I-140,regarding the company's ability to pay the offered wages.
My lawyer responded the rfe on 2/14/2003 ,the response was received by INS on 2/20/2003.Four weeks have already passed now and have not heard anything back from INS (BCIS) yet.

Please let me know if anyone has responded the 140 rfe around this timeframe.
I have started geeting little worried now.Understand from previous posts that INS normally respond to the RFE's in 2-3 weeks tme frame.

Quick recap:

ND for I-140 11/13/2002
RFE received 01/08/2003
RFE responsed 02/14/2003
Response received by INS 02/20/2003

AD ?????????

Thank you all for the response and co-operation

still waiting for approval

Hi dolly75,
Don't worry I am also in same boat.........Just waiting for results.......Here is my info......

I 140
RD/ND July 5 2002
1st RFE Sept 5 2002
RFE Details Co.'s ability to pay
RFE RPLY Oct 19 2002
2rd RFE Dec 09 2002
2rd RFE Details Co.'s Loss and Profit Statment
2rd RFE RPLY Jan 15 2003

One more thing did you call Service Centre regarding your case.....if yes ......what did they say? if Not ..........Can ask your employer to call and find out..........
My employer called service centre they said it will take some more time.......they not given extact time........

All the best........

Shashi

Originally posted by dolly75
Hello All,

Has anyone responded to the 140 RFE lately.I got RFE on I-140,regarding the company's ability to pay the offered wages.
My lawyer responded the rfe on 2/14/2003 ,the response was received by INS on 2/20/2003.Four weeks have already passed now and have not heard anything back from INS (BCIS) yet.

Please let me know if anyone has responded the 140 rfe around this timeframe.
I have started geeting little worried now.Understand from previous posts that INS normally respond to the RFE's in 2-3 weeks tme frame.

Quick recap:

ND for I-140 11/13/2002
RFE received 01/08/2003
RFE responsed 02/14/2003
Response received by INS 02/20/2003

AD ?????????

Thank you all for the response and co-operation

Thanks Shashi for the response.

I am feeling little better.I called the INS last friday,but they didn't tell me anything,said either my lawyer or employer should call and find out from them about the case.
I will ask my employer to call and inquire about it.

Thanks a lot again!

SMenon,

Though we understand your frustation, it is not fair to attack a well meaning member like Sahin with harsh words.

Please use this forum to keep in touch with the process of GC and not use it as an authentic source of information. Many times this forum is of great help to many with members posting their experiances and exchanging information.

The forum is also blessed with gentlemen like Jim Mills Esqr. and Jaxen. You are most welcome to express your openion(s) and disagree with a memeber but politely. We are all sailing in the same boat and let us be friends.

Good Luck to you with your GC process. Please post your details if possible.

Regards,

Originally posted by SMenon
Urge your friend to do it and the forum will be much safer place for unsuspecting members. After that you follow him. Thank you for your undestanding and cooperation too.

Beat it now !

Waiting

NSC/EB3/Concurrent

I-140 RD&ND: 11/27/2002; LIN-03-045-53XXX;

I-485/EAD/AP filed with I-140 Receipt Notice.

I-485/EAD/AP All (3) RD: 12/27/2002
I-485/EAD/AP All (3) ND: 01/02/2003
I-485/EAD/AP All (3) LIN-03-072-50XXX

No EAD or AP yet even after 3 months. May be some day......

I spoke to an IIO at NSC y'day (luckily got through the phone line after trying several times). Wanted to change my address on their files as I'm moving this weekend. IIO was very friendly. She asked me if I have filed AR-11 to which I answered "Yes". She wanted to speak to my spouse to confirm address change. She even waited until I brought my spouse on another phone line. She changed our address for all the six cases (I-485/EAD/AP for myself and my spouse). I asked her about our EAD and she replied that it will not be processed until my I-140 processing is completed and she said it is taking 150 to 180 days for I-140 (I think the same numbers as on-line or AVM system)

Good Luck to all.

bnks

Hello,
It is very true that your AP/EAD wont get approved until they adjuducate your I140. Your I140 should get approved anytime soon as it has passed a significant amount of time almost 4 months.

Now a days, I see the approval is getting delayed for both I140/EAD/AP for some people, also the response after replying for RFE is getting delayed.

We can just wait and see..

Hi BNKS

Sorry to hear about your case delay.
You and me are on the same boat since the labor at Chicago. We both were approved on same time from Chicago. Our I-140 received date also same. Mine got approved last month 18th. The only difference between yours and mine is, mine Non-Concurrent and yours Concurrent. I applied I-140 first, got approved, and now applied for 485/EAD/AP.

All I can say is wait for your turn.

THK

Thanks for your wishes. I will update the info once I make some progress.

THK: Good luck with your 485/EAD/AP.

HELP!. I need your advice please(I140 approved and got laid off)

My I-140 got approved. (Finally !!!!). But I got laid off few days before my I-140 approval. I not yet received my EAD. I already have an desi employer who is ready to file for my H1. Guys please give advice or your experiences this kind of problem.
Thanks in advance.

Concurrent filling using substitute labor (applied for I-140,EAD,I-485) AP not applied.
EB2
RD: 8/29/2002
ND: 10/15/2002
FP: 11/20/2002
AD: 3/27/2003 (Hard copy not yet received)
:confused: :confused: :confused:

I-140 approved

Hi All,

My I-140 finally got approved on 27th March 2003(concurrent filing).Here are the details once again.

Documents sent to INS 10/24/2002
ND 11/13/2002 I-140/I-485/EAD
RFE on I-140 1/8/2003 (Company's ability to pay offered wages)
Response submitted to INS 2/14/2003
Response received by INS 2/20/2003
Approved AD 3/27/2003

EAD /I-485 for spouse and I -- Still pending

Please let me know when should I expect to see my EAD approvals now .Just the rough estimate.

I checked the status on-line on friday morning (3/28/2003) ,it was still showing the old message ,then checked the AVM in the evening around 4:00pm ,it had the updated information about the approval, the on-line message got update the same night as well.So,my guess is ,on-line messages are still getting updated but AVM gets updated first.

My sincere thanks to m2002,puneet_gcard,sachdev, kshashikanth for their immediate help and response to all my post and ofcourse Sahin for posting good information.
Thank you all very much for sharing information/experience and the continued help and support and I sincerely pray and wish for those who are still waiting for their approvals.

Thank you all once again and good luck to everyone

Re: Sachin

Hi thk,

I was not sure, if you got your answer for LIN information ? it should be back side of your cleared check, some fincial inst give you photo copy of your check or digital copy of your check with or without charge, so if you still don't know your LIN number i would recomodate to contact your bank for cleared check copy.

Receipt takes anywhere between 4 to 6 weeks, and LIN number is also on receipts as same as h1 receipt you might saw before.

I hope this will help.

JB

Originally posted by thk
My lawyer said that is right, we can send out personal checks.
By the way, I just checked my bank account all my checks, sent to INS, got cleared.

Can any one tell me how long it will take to receive the RECEIPTS?

Does the RECEIPTS will have the LIN information?

Thanks

Approved

My employement card and AP was approved within 44 days but my I 140 hasnot been approved yet..
So I don't know who told you that I140 has to be approved first.

My reciept date for everything is Feb 03
fingure print was done on Mar 28th.
My approval for
Employment was on the 26th
and Ap was on the 27th

Good luck to you... My case is skilledworker:

D :D :D

Hello All,

I need my EAD (filed the EAD application with NSC) badly for my spouse at this point of time, now that my 140 application is approved. Can I go to the local INS office and get my EAD issued from there, or do I have to wait for the approval from the service center, since I have filed the application(I-765) at service center. I understand from the earlier posts that it might take anywhere between 20 to 25 days or may be longer to get the actual EAD card in hand after the EAD is approved at the service center ?

Has anyone obtained the EAD from Denver local office? I remember there were few posts earlier in this forum on this topic, I tried to dig into the earlier posts but couldn’t find anything on this.

Please let me know your opinions and experience. I hope INS will not issue any RFE later in the I-485 .

Thanks a lot mmggdd for all your help ,I guess I forgot to mention your name in my earlier post.

Thanks ,please respond