Concurrent Filing I140 & I485 Nebraska Service Center

HI Sachdev. Even my EAD message has changed today to same as yours. This means we should get the card soon by next weekend.

Some progress I guess.

WIll keep you guys posted.

Regards
Puneet

Hi Puneet & Sachdev

Thaks for your post guy, i just checked my status for my EAD and it has changes (Same like sachdev and puneet) we should get our cards in mail very soon.

Manju

I-140 approved today!

Hi guys, just want to share the good news with you. I checked a couple of times today and finally the status was updated to "This case has been approved on 1/31/03"!

Today is our Chinese New Year's Eve and what a great gift for my family!

Recap:

EB2/RIR

I-140 RD/ND: 11/15/02, case#: LIN03034543xx
AD: 01/31/03

I-485 RD/ND: 12/13/02, case#: LIN03059512xx
*Filed with I-140 Receipt, didn't apply EAD/AP*
*No receipt/FP notice yet*

Thanks Manju. You guys have been doing a wonderful job here. I gained a lot of valuable information from your personal experience. Just wish everybody good luck.

jshi26

EAD Received finally !!!!!!

Hi Manju/Sachdev. I received EAD card yesterday on Sat. So it looks like NSC had mailed the card before Jan 31st because it could not have reached me in 1 day.

Hopefully you and Sachdev should get your cards soon also.

I think the key point for all of us to note is that even if the online or AVM status says that EAD is approved the card is actually mailed a few days before the case status changes to "THE APPROVAL NOTICE HAS BEEN MAILED ......... ".

Lastly I have a question for all concurrent filers : WHy did INS schedule FP for concurrent filers in just 1 month of filing 485. Because I beleive FP expires after 15 months. Does that mean that concurrent 485 cases will be adjudiacted faster than other 485's ?

Regards to All !!!!!

Re: EAD Received finally !!!!!!

Hi, puneet_gcard,

I think IIOs have different approaches to process FP notices.
Some FP notices are given after I-140s are approved. In other
words, FPs could be done 3 months after RD of I-140 & 485.

In addition, in Rupnet number of applications decreases signaficantly after Dec. 2001. It may imply that 14 or 15 month
time is ok for INS.

yager

Originally posted by puneet_gcard

Lastly I have a question for all concurrent filers : WHy did INS schedule FP for concurrent filers in just 1 month of filing 485. Because I beleive FP expires after 15 months. Does that mean that concurrent 485 cases will be adjudiacted faster than other 485's ?

Regards to All !!!!! [/B]

Hi Puneet,

Good to know that you got your EAD card. I learn that mine has come in the mail today(Mine and my wife's).

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:
I140 approval

Hey guys.
Good news.
I140 approved as per online case check and AVM.

Recap:
EB2 RIR concurrent filing I140/485/EAD/AP
RD: Nov 14 02
ND: Dec 03 02
I140 AD: Feb 03 02
FP: Feb 13 02

Hopefully EAD/AP gets approved soon.

Thanks.

Congrats!! Arcs.

Pneet & Sachdev: Received EAD cards today.

I will update tracker with all the new approvals in the formu and upload it this friday.

Manju

Hi guys,

I have received my AP (For the entire family). With this the only other thing pending is I-485.

Hope to see the final approval atleast by the end of the year !

Good Luck to every one,

Regards,

I doubt it

They are processing 2001 september case now, I doubt we will get approved by the end of this year.

patriot

It is really greate man, CONGRATULATIONS.

I am wondering about my case, mine is RD 11/26/2002 ?!?!?!

keep the fingures cross !!!!!!!!!

Guys ,

I have my I140 going on for a long time.....

Rd: 9/11/2002
RFE: 11/06/2002
RFE Recd: 11/15/2002

NO ANSWER YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know there are cases worser than mine .....people waiting from June or July......

What is our situation?????? This is really bad!!!!

We will hope for the best!