Concurrent Filing I140 & I485 Nebraska Service Center

Re: FP notice

Hi haibo,

You can trust me on this. I too did it in Minnesota. If you are in Twin Cities area, please go to University Avenue, St. Paul INS Application Support Center on Saturday around 7.30 AM and stand in the queue. Your job will be done in less tha one hour's time. Please take your driver's licence or state ID. You need your SSN also. Please do not forget your FP notice.

Good Luck !

Originally posted by haibo
Hi :

I get my finger print notice today. What is the chance that I get early finger print say-tomorrow. Is travelling a good excuse to have early one? I am in Minnesota.

Thanks

haibo

I-140 RFE

Hi guys ,

Today, I checked the Website and it says "additional evidence required". I dont know know what is about yet....
Will keep you posted.

LIN:LIN02282XXXXX

RD: 9/11/2002
Category:EB2-Non RIR
RFE: 11/07/2002

Thanks!

I140 approved
Hi, you all,

My I140 was approved yesterday.

Sent to INS: Oct.1, 2002
RD (by INS): Oct.9,2002
ND: Oct.26,2002
Check cashed (by INS): Oct.29, 2002
AD: Nov.7,2002

just for your reference.

m2002, expecting good news from you.

good luck

yager

AVM and Online Status Check

for most of you cases, AVM normally is updated earlier.
for my case, however, I get the info from Online and AVM
is still not updated yet.

yager

Hi guys ...

Is it possible that I get another RFE for my what all classes I took etc..(as Sahin got)...
I have a BAchelors and MS degree in COmputers science...
But Just After graduation I started with this job (since 3 years )with no other expirience. experience letters which INS has are my Teaching assitantship in MS and Practical Training in Bachelors in INdia.

Update on RFE cases

Today morning I called INS ..........They gave me update Saying that wait till End of November........right now they are doing regular I 140 Applications it seems........later they will be doing RFE cases.......I don't know what it mean by IIO ?.......

So who are waiting on I 140 (RFE Cases) have some more patient…………

We can’t do anything? Just hope for good……….

All the best……

Shashi

Yager .. did you file concurrent?

Yager,

Did you file concurrent 140/485/EAD/AP etc? My lawyer mailed on Oct. 16th 2002 140/485/EAD/AP and I receivd the notices for 485/EAD and AP yesterday in mail but no notice about 140 though. Do you get it in mail or through the attorney?

Appreciate your feedback.

PPL who got RFE for I140>> pls answer

Folks,
Can you tell me how long it took you to get your RFE response back to INS in their system for I140. I mean after how long did you see that system is showing " Your additional Evidence is received" since you sent to INS.

Please anser

Umyal,

Just to share, mine is concurrent filing 140/485/EAD/AP. My lawyer mailed on Oct,15-2002 I have receipt notice with following dates,

RD: 10-16-2002 for 140/485/EAD
ND: 10-28-2002 for 140/485/EAD
AD: ?
Checks were cashed on Nov,5th.

My attorney hasn't got receipt for AP yet?

Yager / Friends,

When should I expect my 140?

Lawyer said he mailed RFE on 10/10 and I checked web around 10/21 ...and the msg said " on 10/19/2002 we recd........"

mnew,

you can expect the approveal notice within a week. check
AVM and online together.

good luck.

yager

Congrats Yager !!

Could you please tell me if you got the receipt notice or your lawyer got it. MY lawyer sent my concurrentl application on OCt 15th but I havent got any receipt notice yet.

Hi Umyal. COuld you also answer the same question please.

THanks !!

Re: Yager .. did you file concurrent?

umyal,

Yes. I I did concurrent filed 140/485/EAD (NO AP).

I got all receipts from my lawyer.

By Online checking your bank account, you can find out ur I-140
lin number on the back of your i140 check.

good luck

yager

Originally posted by umyal
Yager,

Did you file concurrent 140/485/EAD/AP etc? My lawyer mailed on Oct. 16th 2002 140/485/EAD/AP and I receivd the notices for 485/EAD and AP yesterday in mail but no notice about 140 though. Do you get it in mail or through the attorney?

puneet_gcard

thanks!
If you pay the I140 by yourself, suggest you to check
your bank account online and you ccan find the lin number
on the back of your pay check. I did it and got lin number
before my lawyer sent it to me.

good luck

yager

QUOTE]Originally posted by puneet_gcard
Congrats Yager !!

Could you please tell me if you got the receipt notice or your lawyer got it. MY lawyer sent my concurrentl application on OCt 15th but I havent got any receipt notice yet.

Hi Umyal. COuld you also answer the same question please.

THanks !!
[/QUOTE]

Re: Yager .. did you file concurrent?

Originally posted by umyal
Yager,

In another message I saw you talking about applying for labor from Wisconsin. Did you do that? If so how long did it take for you?

Thanks for your response.

Re: Re: Yager .. did you file concurrent?

wisc_labor_cert ,

you ask me or not?
I did LC in Missouri and it took about half year.

yager

Originally posted by wisc_labor_cert

In another message I saw you talking about applying for labor from Wisconsin. Did you do that? If so how long did it take for you?

I140 Approved

Parshu,

I was not required RFE. But it took 3 months to get approval. By the way, I got my EAD, AP one and half months before I140 approval.

wisc_labor_cert

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by wisc_labor_cert

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yup, I did file it and it went to DOL within 3 weeks. Probably I'll get it approved by Jan-Feb. But now I joined another company which had a substitute labor and filed 140/485 concurrently in Vermont on 10/16/2002.

So even if I get the labor approved, I may not be using it.

Best,

Re: yager

chinnacc,

EB3/RIR.

1) the company's financial report
2) company letter to indicate the ability to pay my salary.

3) two experience letters
4)degree certificetes and evaluation

yager

Originally posted by chinnacc
hi yager,

Are u EB2 or Eb3

company financial info (what all related docs did u enclose)