Concurrent Filing I140 & I485 Nebraska Service Center

Hi Yager,

Congrats!!. I am very happy to hear that. I guess my analysis is working correctly, not at that same day as i have mentioned but some what close to those dates.

I hope i should get my approval next by gods grace in a few days...

Thanks

With Best Regards

Originally posted by yager
I140 approved
Hi, you all,

My I140 was approved yesterday.

Sent to INS: Oct.1, 2002
RD (by INS): Oct.9,2002
ND: Oct.26,2002
Check cashed (by INS): Oct.29, 2002
AD: Nov.7,2002

just for your reference.

m2002, expecting good news from you.

good luck

yager

I140 Analysis Updated Spread Sheet

Hi All,

I have added few more columns to the spread sheet . I will update the RFE colum tonight.

I have also updated the new approvals in this tracker in RED.

Please find a new coulmn next to expected approval date indicating when the actual I140 was approved. I hope this informations helps every one, if every oe feels it is no use please let me know i will stop updating this I140 analysis spead sheet from now.

Thanks to every for their input.

Regards

I140 approved in 11 days.

Hi guys,

Though my labour was approved on sept 10th and due to some personal reasons I could not file 140 on time.

My attorney sent 140 alone on oct 23th to INs and RD 26 october 2002.

My case has been approved yesterday nov 7th 2002.

Mine is not concurrent filing, My attorney is filing my 485 today.

Raghu

GREAT NEWS!!!

140 Approved

RD 07/05
RFE REcd by INS 10/19
RFE abt Original Degree Certificates(undergrad, though I have Masters here),EMployment Letter,company financials
Approved 11/07

Thank u very much guys....

COngratulation Parshu

Hello parsue,
My RFE has been sent to INS just yesterday. Once they received it, I can expect my approval within two weeks like you. What do you think??

Can they ask you for another RFE. They asked me for one document only. They might say provide Company's financial condition as they RFE was about something else.

Hi SAhin...

Yes I would guess you get your approval like me.

May be that guy who was doining analysis add this stuff to the sheet to see how the RFE's approvals going...

You know what my lawyer always predicted the right dates may be just coincidence...I really cribbed on him...but he is the man...
he said will get Labor cleared during first week of june and it happened. except for the RFE..he said will get the decision in three weeks of RFE. 3 weeks completes tommorw(actual days)..

ANyways..man...good luck...and hope they dont send any more RFEs for you.

Thanks and Regards...

Congrats Parshu!!!!
You've really been waiting for this......
Good luck!!

m2002,
Can you update my details in the tracker....

Details:
I-140
RD=9/11/2002
RFE= 11/06/2002
EB2-Non-Rir

Thanks!

thanks gc_wait007..!!!!!

I am really happy. This is one good news for after quite some time.otherwise was having hard time at job..some personal problems ...and u know all that stuff...but after this approval feeling much better.

All the grace of God.

Congrats!! parshu.

It looks like there has been many I140 approvals yesterday.....That is nice to know.

Cheers

INS Holiday

Does any one know if INS is working on Monday (11/11/2002) Veterans Day. Banks are closed on that day. Any inputs will be appricaited.

Thanks

INS will be Closed

According to www.immigration-law.com, it will be closed.

"The INS announces that all INS offices and Application Support Centers will be closed on November 11 in observance of the Veterans' Day Federal Holiday."

Congrates Parshu..........

You were waiting for really bad.........so atlast.......I am also waiting for my approval.........

RD 07/05
Rply to RFE 10/19(Co.s Ability to Pay)

Still waiting............

shashi

Originally posted by parshu
GREAT NEWS!!!

140 Approved

RD 07/05
RFE REcd by INS 10/19
RFE abt Original Degree Certificates(undergrad, though I have Masters here),EMployment Letter,company financials
Approved 11/07

Thank u very much guys....

Thanks Sashi...

I really appreciate all you guys moral support and help.

And hang on buddy... Trust on God...

thanks and Regards once again
--Prasad

PS: Hope I will not have any problems in wife's EAD now.

I-140 RFE

Looks like, I140 RFE became common lately. All of them are very silly RFE what one applicant can submit easiliy.

I 140 RFE URGEN RESPONSE REQUIReD

"On November 08, 2002, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 150 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. However, because preliminary processing was complete before we requested the additional material, the remaining processing time for this stage of your case is approximately 180 days. You will receive a written decision on this case."

HEy my case reads like this but does it read the same for other rfes too , why does it say a written decision will be mailed to you does that mean it is rejected
Please somebody reply and let know what it reads for pople who got rfe's and replied
Sahin what does it say in your case does it say 180 days
:confused: :confused: :confused:

sirisha76

Mine RFE reply has not been received by INS yet. Still saying that an additional request has been requested. I bet when they will receive they will put the same msg for me. Dont worry. Trust on GOD.

I-140 REF

My attorney received the RFE yesterday. It is about educational evaluation and clarification on experiance. I am working on these. A reply should hopefully go in 10 days.

This is for your info.

Regards,