Concurrent Filing I140 & I485 Nebraska Service Center

hey sachdev...

let me know if ur lawyer asked to send the Originals to INS.

my lawyer did and am yet to get the Originals from INS.I had to send the Original UnderGrad memos and degree.

Just curious

sachdev

Hello Sachdev,
Sorry that you got RFE. What did they mean educational evaluation. Did not you submit your diploma and transcript. Are not they enough for education evaluation?? Or you have degree from outside the USA and you have to evaluate by any US agency to make it compatible? Just curious.

Also what they mean by clarification on experience. Is this your first job? Did you labor mentioned that you have to have full time experice experience for certail years? If this was entry level position than is not four bachelor degree enough. If you did not do anyjob before this job, how is it possible to show the experience?? For me they asked quite similiar like that. I provided a letter from my former school chairman stating that this guy has enough qualification to be emplyed in this position. He did lot of projects , bla bla.

Please let me know, I might be able to help you.

I am really scared and frustrated that they are issuing RFE for each and everyhting, even for silly staff. Looks like it is becoming common.

Good Luck.

Sahin...

I am not sure what EXACT RFE i got. My company is in a city different from where I am and the Lawyer is in a place other than mine and my office. There is lot of communication Gap as I am travelling consultant...Lawyer is never available...etc

BUT..I think i got a similar RFE which u got(plus company financials+originals). cos my lawyer has also asked me to put the Letter from Graduate School (here in US) stating that I had Teaching Assistantship etc. and another letter stating that I was on Practical training. (though I worked in the Same company on PT.)

Just posting my experience for moral support.

So I think You are fine man. Do not worry. I know how it feels like .

Anyways Good Luck

Hi Sahin,

Thanks for the concern and offering to help.

I have a Maters and more than five years of solid experiance in multinational companies from India. I have submitted all the photo copies of my education and experiance.

INS wanted my educational credentials evaluated by some agency locally and also wanted details of experiance from my India employer. My attorney is getting the evaluation done and I have asked the CEO of my Indian company to send me the detailed letter showing my experiance.

I think in the next ten days these will be done and I will submit it to INS. My attorney has said that there is nothing to worry and these RFEs have become very common.

Parshu : My lawyer has not asked me to send the originals to INS.

Chalo dekthe hain kya hotha hai !!!

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:
Sirisha,

My I140 status says the following

We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 150 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

I don't know if mine has some problems

Submitted to INS in July end
No Approval till date. NO RFE's till now.

Their status says that mine got received on Aug. 6th.

I 140 rfes

I 140 rfes have really become common
it seems like they are trying to make life as difficult as possible, i cannot understand the harrasment for it seems
instead of illegal immigrants they are after hardworking people like us , the longer they take the harder it becomes to keep jobs in this uncertain economy.
a dramatic incidence in rfe's its no longerr a joke
:mad: :mad:

Hi parshu,

Congratulation...
I imagine how happy you can be :)
I was out of state for last 9 days and didn't get
any time to come to the forum. Today I came back
and read all the messages from last 9 days!
INS also received mine RFE response on 10/19
hopefully will hear pretty soon..

Good luck on your next steps.

Thnks HaveBeenWaiting..

Yes Sure I am Happy....
Hang on buddy u will get urs soon...
wish u luck

Thanks Once again
Parshu

Receipt received

Hi all. MY attorney finally got the receipt notices on thursday. But I have 2 important question about fingerprinting:

1) My spouse got the FP appointment for Dec 5th but I never got it. Does this happen very common that FP for husband and wife is scheduled at different times ?

2) Would my attorney also get the FP notice or would it just come to our address ?

As per M2002,s analysis hopefully I will get I140 approval in next couple of weeks.

I would appreciate your answer to my questions.

Regards to All !!

puneet_gcard

For the AP notice, your attorney should receive the Representative Copy while you should receive the Applicant Copy. This is what happens to us.

Hope this helps.

Thanks UTCGC2002 !! But could ypu also answer my question whether you or your spouse got FP notice seperately.

I am thinking whether someone forgot to mail me the FP notice and only mailed it to my wife.

I am hoping that my attorney would receive the notice for both of us so we can take that for the FP appointment.

puneet_gcard

We got them at the same time, in different envelopes. However, it does not mean yours and your wife's will come at the same time. Wait for a few days. Also check with your lawyer who should receive copies too.

got at the same time but different envelopes. as UTGC2002 said...not necessary... check with lawyer...

FP

Me and my wife got the appointment for two different date

10/30 and 11/08, don't worry.

Thank you so much for all your responses. I was beginning to get little concerned as to why I never got the FP notice. As you guys are saying I will wait and should hopefully get the FP notice again.

On another note: Does anyone know if they will accept the Passport for FP . I read in some thread before that they dont accept passports. But on my wife's notice it says that passports are accepted.

The reason why I am asking is because my wife doesnt have a driver's license or a state id card.

Thanks !!

Punnet_gcard,
Actually your FP is on DEC 5 , So you have 3 weeks of time, so just take State Id for your wife……..don’t take chance’s …..it is good to have STATE ID……..

All the best.......

Shashi

Originally posted by puneet_gcard
Thank you so much for all your responses. I was beginning to get little concerned as to why I never got the FP notice. As you guys are saying I will wait and should hopefully get the FP notice again.

On another note: Does anyone know if they will accept the Passport for FP . I read in some thread before that they dont accept passports. But on my wife's notice it says that passports are accepted.

The reason why I am asking is because my wife doesnt have a driver's license or a state id card.

Thanks !!

puneet_gcard

Passport works for our FP. My attorney told me to produce two IDs. However, in the FP site, I showed them my passport and they did not ask the other one. Also I believe in the FP notice, it says passport is acceptable.

puneet..

My wife did not have any form of iD (i mean except passport)..It worked for FP..

.(and as contingency I took the Indian licenece she had. she used it in couple of places for aternate foto id..
For FP they never asked..just saw the passport)

so dont worry...