Concurrent Filing I140 & I485 Nebraska Service Center

Hi Yager ,

Any updates on your case status.I checked my stauts this morning at still the same.......Hope yours is approved today.

Keeping our fingers crossed........

regards

m2002

Hi, m2002,

I checked it online this morning and it has no change(can't
reach AVM). My colleague did file the case one month early and got I-140 approved on Oct.30. SoI guess I will get the info from INS later this month.

good luck and regards

yager

Re: m2002

Hi m2002 & yager,

It seems your analysis is fine but you need to check AVM, becuase I think AVM update at each closing of business day and web status updates every night and you have to consider holidays for calulating, so if after couting holidays (including week end) if you think ypager I-140 approve today, then check around or after 8:00 or 10: pm AVM. that would be best bet. and for m2002, same thing check avm tomorrow evening, it would be processed and updated by then.

Good Luck.

JB

Originally posted by yager
Hi, m2002,

I checked it online this morning and it has no change(can't
reach AVM). My colleague did file the case one month early and got I-140 approved on Oct.30. SoI guess I will get the info from INS later this month.

good luck and regards

yager

Ksashikanth and havebeenwaiting

is any luck for 140 rfe.

I did not hear anything yet

140 RFE recd by INS on 10/19/2002
Rd 07/05

Please let me know. WIfe has an offer in hand(after long long struggle) no EAD ...got stuck with this 140 rfe

Waiting for EAD, I1-40 approved 10/29

I have noticed that a few people got EADs after 2-3 days of 140 approval.
I have noticed that it is taking a max. of 1 week for EAD approval after 140 approval.My 140 was approved 8 days ago, but no news on my EAD so far. Mine is EB2.

Do you think I should call NSC to see why my EAD is being delayed.

Thanks.

Anybody for portability use under Ac21

Hi,

I know it's too early, but any body is tried or plan to use Ac21 under concurrent filing ?

I just want to get feeling from you guys as I-140, EAd, AP processing getting faster, is there any chance we might get I-485 approve within 180 days ? (because then you can not use Ac21, I think Ac21 says your I-485 should be unadjucted for more than 180 days then you can use Ac21)

Please post your frank opinion and advise.

Thank You,

JB

wolverines

Congrats!! wolverines on your I140 Approval. Now your EAD and AP should follow very quickly.

What is your ND.

Regards

Originally posted by wolverines
I-140 approved today.
RD: 9/3
AD: 11/5
:eek:

please update mine in spreadsheet

Hi all

got the EAD cards yesterday.

i.e 7 days after I 140 approval and 5 days after approval
of I 765.

wxm8 sir can you please update?

Nanaji

Re: Hi all

Great Nanaji,

Could you please let us know if EAD (or AP) goes to Lawyer's address or applicant address ?

Anybody has different experience ?

Thanks,

JB

Originally posted by Nanaji999
got the EAD cards yesterday.

i.e 7 days after I 140 approval and 5 days after approval
of I 765.

wxm8 sir can you please update?

Nanaji

FP notice

HI:
Has any one gotten figner print notice recently after filing I-140/I-485 in MN? I would like travel outside of US in mid-Dec, but I don't want that interfering with my finger print schedule. I just want to know the approx. date, so I am able to make neccessary arrangement.

thanks

haibo

Hi Jbm

EAD cards will be sent to us
infact after filing I 485 the link between attorney and Ins will go
that is what people say!

Nanaji

Hi Jbm

This is what people say about GC process.

Labor - related to our skills, experience, Education salary etc...

I 140 - related to purely our Company things

I 485 - Just changing our status from Non- Immigrant to Immigrant
ofcourse there will checking related to our criminal record and etc..

So many people told me that once you get ur labor , I 140 approved ur GC process technically done. But you know as a person working on H1 every day is valuable for us. So much of tension every day!

As far as I know EAD cards, Finger prints notice and every correspondence will be sent to our Home address, I have received them.

Nanaji

receipts

Get the receipts from my lawyer. Details as follows,

SD (to INS): Oct.1, 2002
RD (by INS): Oct.9, 2002
ND: Oct.26, 2002
Checks Cashed (by INS): Oct.29, 2002

I-140: LIN03-020-50***
I-485: LIN03-020-50***
EAD: LIN03-020-50***

Yager

Nanaji

What people say " If labor is done" GC process is almost done is not true at all.

I-140 is all about company not true.

1) Look at previous postings one guy's I-140 got rejected even though labor was approved. There was valid reason. That guy did not ahve four years BS degree what was the requirement of labor, but labor ppl did not notice that. Got caught in I140.

2) My labor is done. I got RFE on I140. They asked about my qualification not company. They asked me to provide additional evidence that will proof I have the qualification or skills to be employed for this company for this particular position. My degreee, transcript, diploma was not enough. I had to take abother letter from my advisor stating that " This guy has all those qualification and He achieved this when he was in school thru his courses and projects" Therefore, there is no rules for anyhting now.

Anyhting can be happened. You can be questioned " Show INS the proof that you are eligible for this job". Does not matter company need you or not.

Sahin,

What Nanaji wrote is,
if get ur labor & I 140 approved, ur GC process technically done.

To some extent, I think it is right.
make a comparison with H-1 procedure,

Labor C+I-140==I-129 application
I-485 ==H-1 visa application.

yager

I 140 receipt date Aug 6 a

I have my I140 RD on aug 6th. It has not been approved.

I485 sent to INS on Sept 28th and the checks got realized Nov 4th.

I came to know that NSC is process in 9/23/02 I140's now. I do not what's happening to my 140.

Anybody in the same boat?

Thanks

Re: FP notice

Hi haibo,

My I-485 RD is 09/27/02. I got my FP notice on 10/28/02. Though the notice came to me in Michigan where I was supposed to get it done, I got my FP done at St. Paul MN on 11/02/02. It was originally scheduled for 11/20/02.

Hope this helps.

Originally posted by haibo
HI:
Has any one gotten figner print notice recently after filing I-140/I-485 in MN? I would like travel outside of US in mid-Dec, but I don't want that interfering with my finger print schedule. I just want to know the approx. date, so I am able to make neccessary arrangement.

thanks

haibo