Concurrent filing 140/485 Tracker-CSC

485 or CP?

Hi All,
I am seeking advise from experts, which route should I take..I485 or CP? I have to goto mumbai consulate for CP. I am already on 7th year extension and just got LC after 2 yrs of looong wait in CS-DOL/SESA. I see that 485 is also taking a long time..

Any suggestions..
Thanks,
Desi145

All,
If concurrent filing is done, will there be any delay in processing I140?

Meaning is processing of I140 with concurrent filing slower than I140 alone filing?

My case is a concurrent filing EB2 and filed on May 15th 2003 still no response.

It does not matter

I filed my I-140 on 03/12/2002. Its more than 1 year 4 months still it is pending. It is pure luck.

Case Approval

My EB-2 (sub labor) was approved based on the online message.

RD: 04/27/03
RFE: 05/22/03 (W-2)
REF received 06/15/2003
AP: 08/05/2003

Good luck to everyone.

EB2 I-140

Hello,

Recently update on California CS is I-140 staff is temporarily moving to help out immigration issues of Religious cases (Immigration based on Religious Grounds). Well So employment based have to wait...

Can anyone please tell me if they have filed in the Month of June 03 and have there cases approved?

The current processing date has moved to July/17. Also any current RFEs for number of years of experience for EB2 category?

Thanks folks!!!

kevinwushao,
Thanks for the update

bcis_dpresss_me,
Mine is a concurrent filing. EB2 I140 ND date is 05/13/2003. No RFE and no response either.

I know some EB2 cases filed in June 2003 have got the I140 cleared. I think it purely depends upon the officer who is looking at the case. The BCIS processing date is a bull shit.

RFE

RFE
hi,
i had checked my online status and it says that they have mailed Aug. havent yet received any letters from INS.
has anyone faced a same situation? what could they want more as evidence??
also they letter that they are sending will it come to me or my attorney???

and if given all the information , does the process start immi. or is it held up till the RFE period is done ???

please help.

Thanks in advance

140/485 Concurrent for future employment

Hi

Any body with 140/485 concurrent applied for future employment.

Any comments on how this kind of cases being processed and how much time its taking?

my case

RD -> August 1st 2003
ND -> August 4th 2003
EB2
MS or BS with exp.
Direct LC.
LC from North Corilina
Residence, San Jose-CA

Reply to RFE

Recieved an RFE , and replyed the center with in 6 days .

Should the online status check system say that BCIS has recieved the details ?
Or does it stay same till the rfe period is done ?

And how long in general that RFE cases take time ...?

Please help !!! .

Thanks

See below

It should say something like this.

Receipt Number: WAC0320xxxxxx

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

On August 7, 2003, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 158 and 60 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

I got interim EAD from BCIS-SFO for my self and my spouse on 08/18/2003 after 90 days of my I485 RD date and my I140 is still pending (concurrent filing).

The following documents are needed.
1. Original Passport for entry
2. Original receipt of I485
3. Original receipt I-765 (EAD application)
4. One EAD application form,I-765, with no signature. Need to sign in front of the immigration officer
5. 1 Photocopy of I485 and I140

Time to go:
I reached the BCIS office at 6.20 AM, joined the long line.
It's better to reach the BCIS office at 6AM
Left the office at 10AM with my interim EAD for 8 months.

There will be two lines, for getting interim EAD use
444 Washington Street

http://www.immigration.gov/graphics/fieldoffices/sanfran/aboutus.htm#anchor1658746

Thanks arajaa for your info.

I am also applied concurrently and completed 90 days after apply I-1485. Mine also I-140 pending still no response from BCIS.
My I-140 RD date is 05/19/03.

May be I can also apply IEAD. Once you can get IEAD for spouse, Immediately can we apply SSN?
After we get IEAD, still the EAD(initial one) will process normally or is there any delay?

If you know those details can you please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, i think SSN will be given based on the Interim EAD.
And i also think the EAD will be given after Interim EAD. Because EAD is valid for one year and Interim EAD is valid for 8 months

But you may want to double check with your attorney

Thanks arajaa,
Ok I will check with my attorney.
Do you have any idea about I-140, how long they will take to process May applications?

AP and EAD Approved

Hello everybody,

My AP and EAD were approved for me and my husband, although my I140 has not been approved. What does it mean? Does it mean that there is a good chance I140 will be approved? Do they check I140 status before approving AP and EAD?

My case details are:

EB3, I140 and I485 concurrent application

Application date: January 23, 2003
RFE received April 15
RFE response sent June 25
RFE received June 26

AP and EAD Approved August 23

Thanks for your help,

Hermione

Re: AP and EAD Approved

Originally posted by Hermione Potter
Hello everybody,

My AP and EAD were approved for me and my husband, although my I140 has not been approved. What does it mean? Does it mean that there is a good chance I140 will be approved? Do they check I140 status before approving AP and EAD?

My case details are:

EB3, I140 and I485 concurrent application

Application date: January 23, 2003
RFE received April 15
RFE response sent June 25
RFE received June 26

AP and EAD Approved August 23

Thanks for your help,

Hermione

Hi Hermione,

Can you tell us about the RFE, what did they ask you and also
was it orignal labor or sub labor?

Thanks

Hi,

Mine was original labor. The RFE was about company's ability to pay. They requested IRS certified tax return copies for the last two years. It took about 60 days to get it from IRS so I almost missed the RFE deadline.

I also sent all the information I could about the company projects and financials. My company is very small, so I wanted to make sure that they have all the information needed to make the desicion.

Thanks,

Hermione

Hi,
Mine is a concurrent filing. I got my EAD approved. But I140 is still pending. EB2 I140 RD date is 05/15/2003