Concurrent filing 140/485 Tracker-CSC

Hi
Mine too concurrent filing. I got my EAD approved.
But Still I didn't hear about I-140 and RD date is 05/19/03.

Re: AP and EAD Approved

Hermaine Potter,
I am in similar situation as you. Let us keep in touch.
I140
------
ND: 1/15/03
RFE: 4/29/03
RFE sent: 7/18
BCIS website still saya' RFE sent on 4/29...."

i485/765/131
----------------
ND: 2/11
765/131 approval recvd on 9/4/03
---------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Hermione Potter
Hello everybody,

My AP and EAD were approved for me and my husband, although my I140 has not been approved. What does it mean? Does it mean that there is a good chance I140 will be approved? Do they check I140 status before approving AP and EAD?

My case details are:

EB3, I140 and I485 concurrent application

Application date: January 23, 2003
RFE received April 15
RFE response sent June 25
RFE received June 26

AP and EAD Approved August 23

Thanks for your help,

Hermione

All,

I am happy to share with you that yesterday i received my AP (Advance Parole). I received my EAD in August 2003.

Concurrently filed (I140/I485/EAD/AP).

I140 is still pending (Isn't it weird) while i have got my EAD and AP.

I140/I485/EAD/AP RD is 05/15/2003

Hope this helps you guys.

Thanks arajaa for your info.

Me too checked on online status for my AP. It is saying aproved on 09/17/2003.

But Still I didn't receive AP from INS.

Can U please let me know when is your AP aproved date?
But I got EAD Card on Aug.

I140/I485/EAD/AP RD is 05/17/2003

My AP is aproved on 09/17/2003

Check with your attorney, he would have received it.
In my case my attorney had received it and mailed them to me.

Thanks Arajaa,
Just now I checked with my lawyer, he got AP two days ago. He said, he is going to mail them to me.

Once again thanks for your info.

Folks,
Any update on the concurrent filed cases.
This thread is inactive for quite sometime. Guys, please post the any update that you think will be useful for the rest of the people
Thanks

Here are my details

Concurrent Filing
I-140/I485/EAD/AP

RD-06/30/03
ND-07/01/03
EAD RD - 10/02/03 ( both self & spouse)
AP AD - 10/02/03 ( both self & spouse) - not received approval notice yet

Hi all,

I just read online that BCIS has sent another RFE.....

I applied January 23, Eb3, Original labor
1st RFE sent to BCIS June 26 (company financials)
2nd RFE October 3rd

We already sent them all the information possible, what else would they want? I'll appreciate any input.

I will update on the RFE requests after I get it.

How long it will take to get FP notice

Hi All,
I have got my labour approval on september 4th from California DOL. I am planning to apply for my I-140 and 485 for me and my wife sometime during this month. Could you guys tell me how long it will take to get the Finger Printing notice from California Service center from the date of filing the 485?.

Thanks
eb2august01

eb2august01, Welcome to the I-140/485 club.

"The California Service Center has announced that the Fingerprint Notices for I-485 applications will now be issued approximately nine (9) months after the filing date."

Hi desi,

The first RFE was requesting certified IRS copies of tax returns. We send it for one year, we did not have time to get certified copies for last year, since it takes 60 days to get one. Since my company is very small (only 5 employees), we also send all the information about current proyects, and account receivables so they could see the company can pay me.

I'm worried because my company have had loses for the last two years, but we are now doing very well, we are hiring and I actually got a raise. Should I be worried?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
For I140 D, CSC,
I-140 processing time regressed this month due to implementation of prima facie review
So the date is now 05.05.2003 as per California Service Center Processing Time Report September 19, 2003.

Is there any update on I-140 cases filed on or after 05/05/2003.

Please post any RFEs/Certified etc.

Thanks

lcauser

Hi lcauser,
Thank you for your response. Is there any official announcement made by California Service Center regarding issuing Finger Printing Notice?. My wife is planning to visit our home country after getting the receipt notice for I-485. I am worried about the FP notice now. Some of my friends told me that it will take only 30-45 days to get the FP notice from BCIS. I don't how much true it is.

My H1-B and my wife's H4 visas are still valid upto october 2004. So Do I need to get the AP for my wife before she travels out of the country or she can travel by using her H4 visa?.

Advance thanks for your responses.

eb2august01

hi Hermione,
I don't think you need to worry too much. as long as you can stick to your job..you should be fine. I don't think INS should deny any case ( touch wood!). As LC is approved..that proves company is fine, pay is fine and the employee is fine. unless they find security related issues or the company is "not real"...they usually approves it..maybe after giving few RFEs.
so, keep fingers crossed..

Desi,

Thank you so much for your kind words, it makes feel hopeful. I'm all ready to give up.

I will post the RFE details once I get it.

eb2august01, The CSC (California Service Center) announced this change on 05/09/2003. Please check with your attorney.

Fingerprint Notices for Adjustment of Status Applications (I-485) (05-09-2003)

The California Service Center has announced that the Fingerprint Notices for I-485 applications will now be issued approximately nine (9) months after the filing date

Hi all,

I finally got the RFE, they are requesting "all IRS form W-2, wages and tax statement of the beneficiary that relates to all applicable work experience earned in the US"

I'm a little nervous because I meet the labor cert. salary for 2001, but for 2002 my salary was 10% lower. Currently my salary is higher than the LC.

Should I be worried? Can they denied it because my salary was slightly lower than labor cert. last year?

Thanks!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: