Concurrent filing 140/485 Tracker-CSC

Niza, we are in almost the same situation as you (My hubby started LC on May 14th 2001), Except that my husband got an RFE for I-140. Hope to hear good news soon.

INS I140 CSC EB2 Processing date is 06.04.2003

Mine is a Concurrent Filing:- I140/I485/EAD etc

INS I140 CSC EB2 Processing date is 06/04/2003

My I140 EB2 RD is 05/13/2003.

Till now no RFE, no response

Is there any approvals recently.

Thanks

Re: My iEAD is denied today @ SFO

I got my iEAD in San Jose BCIS last week after about 8 hours waiting. I-140/I-485 both pending over 180 days.

Originally posted by ideakey
My iEAD is denied today @ SFO

Waited for 5 hours (outside and inside the BCIS) and was told by the officer that "since my I140 is still pending, they cannot issue me an iEAD." Is this true? My H1B is going to expire 5-17-03, so I ask him can I still work legally? He said Yes! But how can I work legally without EAD or H1B? I am very confused and appreciate your opinions on this situation. Thanks!

--Key

My info:

WAC 03030xxxxx@ CSC,
I140 10-31-2002 - pending,
I485/AP/EAD 11-07-2002 - pending

All,

My case is still pending in BCIS CA
Concurrent filing I140/I485.
INS I140 EB2 RD 05/13/2003
Still pending

But the Processing date has been moved past my RD date.
The INS I140 EB2 processing date is 06/04/2003

Please post your case status updates

Thanks

My 140 was applied on Feb 25th and this is the update on BCIS web site

""On June 23, 2003, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case.""

Is this an RFE?. What are the consequences of this notice?.

Looks like BCIS have requested for further evidence (RFE). Your attorney should receive a copy of the letter. Its nothing to worry about, they just need more documentation in your case.

Cool. Thanks. I read somewhere on other web sites (and other threads here) that mostly it is about company financials and some documents (like W2) from me. Lets see. What is your status?

Concurrent Filling

I heard you can file I-140 and I-485 and EAD Concurrently which means you don't have to wait until I-140 approved to apply for EAD.

Is it true?

Last edited by a moderator:
thats true...

With Concurrent filing, you can file all your applications (I-140, I-485, EAD, AP) as a single package.

Cheers

Concurrent Filings

Applications for Advance Parole and Employment Authorization (EAD) will not be adjudicated until the underlying Employment Based Visa Petition (I-140) is approved. However, if the EAD application is pending for more than 90 days and no Request for Evidence (RFE) has been issued on the underlying I-140 OR a response to an RFE has been filed more than 90 days, the individual may go to the local BCIS office to apply for an interim EAD card.

General question

Hi I am new for this forum, I want know what is JIT?
If anyone knows could you please reply me.

Thanks

The BCIS Just in Time (JIT) report is a rough estimate of BCIS historical progress on a given type of file and NOT a tool to be used for forecasting possible processing times

lac user,

that was very very informative. thanks. actually i went for iEAD and they told me that it was on hold but they did not have any reason but your mail clears all that since RFE has been sent for I-140 also. thanks again.

JIT updated california service center timings

Hi Today BCIS released their processing timings.
I-140(EB2) is showing 07/10/03. Mine is filed on 05/2003 in EB2 category, but no response from BCIS and also checked on online status, but no updation.

is there any clue about this date(07/10/03). is it correct date?

Please reply me if any one has any idea about this date.

Thanks

Kell. You are not alone.

My case is still pending in BCIS CA
Concurrent filing I140/I485.
INS I140 EB2 RD 05/13/2003
Still pending

kell, my i-140 was applied on feb 25th and RFE was sent but no response as yet. lot of times you do not find any info on their website.