Cincinnati timeline

new in the web

I am Spanish (Chemical Engineer) and I would like to know if there is any possibility to get an sponsorship from a company in Ohio to can work there.
I have 3 years of experience in a chemical-pharmaceutical company in Spain.
Can anyone help me, please?

Thanks in advance.

Lets keep this thread going...
here are my details...
--------------------------------------------
Post Date: 2/12/07
Recd date: 2/15/07
notice date: 2/22/07
Prty date: 2/15/07
FP Not.Date: 2/23/07
FP Date: 3/19/07
Int. Date: x/xx/xx
Oath Date: x/xx/xx
------------------------------------------

PD 11/28/06
FP 12/22/06
Interview notice date 1/5/07
ID 3/5/07
Oath 3/8/07

Interview lasted 10 minutes. Only needed GC, proof of selective service, and passport.

The setence I was asked to write "We have a clean home" and 10 out of the 96 civic questions.

Good luck for the rest here.

Hi keralboy,

Though I got my GC when I was over 26yrs old, do I still need a proof of Selective Service? In my interview notice, it is mentioned to bring an evidence of Selective Service Registeration. I was under the impression that I don't need one. Can you please clarrify? Also, where do I find info regarding Oath dates? Thanks in advance.

Here are my dates:

PD: 01/22/07
FD: 02/16/2007
ID: 05/03/2007

I was 26 when I got GC, so was required to enroll, and they automatically enrolled me. I had the required doc. You are not required to register if you were 27 when u received ur GC. That is a standard letter, even my sister-in-law has the same text in hers. I would not be concerned

Cinci Timeline

Seems Cincinnati is processed fast. Question for Keralboy - how did you get your oath so quickly after interview? Did you get a letter or you were scheduled during interview?
Cinci-DO - hope you had your FP. Keep us informed of the timeline, please...

Completed the Finger Printing at Cincinnati DO for me on 19th and my spouse on 20th. Experience was nice and Personnel were very friendly.
Once completing the finger printing, gave me a small packet with booklet/audio-cd of Quick Civics guide.

Question: Can anyone point me how to know my FPs are cleared. thanks..

Check your status online. As long as it says case pending - you are not done with FP check. Once it says case not found - that is a good sign. They will mail you a letter that day or day after.
Keep us informed...

Check your status online. As long as it says case pending - you are not done with FP check. Once it says case not found - that is a good sign. They will mail you a letter that day or day after.
Keep us informed...

Thank you nonUScitizen. Our cases disappeared online today. Hope this is a good sign. I will keep you all posted.
Case disap. online: 3/28/07

Thank you nonUScitizen. Our cases disappeared online today. Hope this is a good sign. I will keep you all posted.
Post Date : 2/12/07
Recd date : 2/15/07
notice date : 2/22/07
Prty date : 2/15/07
FP Not.Date : 2/23/07
FP Date : 3/19/07
Case disap. online : 3/28/07
Int.ltr.notice date : 3/27/07
Int.ltr.recd.date : 4/02/07
Int. Date : 6/01/07
Oath Date : x/xx/xx

Today we received the Interview Letter. Its a standard letter similar to the one posted many times in here. ( documents to bring to the interview, gc, ss letter etc.,.).

My Timeline - CIncinnati DO

Post Date : 3/30/07
Recd date : 4/2/07 (3 days)
Prty date : 4/2/07 (3 days)
notice date : 4/10/07 (11 days)
FP Not.Date : 4/11/07 (12 days)
FP Recd Date :4/16/07 (17 days)
FP Date : 5/8/07 (39 days)
Case disap. online : x/xx/xx
Int.ltr.notice date : x/xx/xx
Int.ltr.recd.date : x/xx/xx
Int. Date : x/xx/xx

Got to the INS office 10 mins. before the scheduled time of interview and not much crowd there. I was called first and when the officer saw both my spouse and our son along with me, he invited all of us to the interview and it was very nice of the officer to interview both of us together and it was a breeze, totally it took only 15- 20 mins for both of us.

After going through the entire application of both of us under oath, he asked 10 questions each of us, got all correct ( he didnt stop after 6 questions for each of us!). Then he handed a sheet to each of us that we passed our interview at this time and were recommended for citizenship oath and the officer mentioned, it might take up to 30 days to schedule the oath and get the invite in mail.

Except the passport and the GC, we did not need any other document( eventhough we had most of the documents suggested in our sticky ).

I will update you guys once we receive the communication from the INS for our Oath.

Post Date : 2/12/07
Recd date : 2/15/07
notice date : 2/22/07
Prty date : 2/15/07
FP Not.Date : 2/23/07
FP Date : 3/19/07
Case disap. online : 3/28/07
Int.ltr.notice date : 3/27/07
Int.ltr.recd.date : 4/02/07
Int. Date : 6/01/07