Cincinnati timeline

Congrats! Love KFC,

Maybe I'll see you at the oath. Keep us posted if you get the letter.

LoveKFC... congrats....

was the interview THAT simple? i mean really???? how many mins??? the way u told us.. it sounds like a breeze. looks like u wait in KFC restaurant ,more time in line to be called than ur naturalization interview. is that right?

Shaky,
Yes. It was very simple. I had one person in front of me. When I walked in the cincy office. There were only that person in the room 4-001.

The whole process was last less than 15 minutes. I heard there were three to four officers doing interviews. Of course, they also interview green card cases.

By the way, Start from 23rd this month, this office does not serve walk-in customers. Customers need to go USCIS web site makes appointment by using
'INFOPASS' before they show up the cincy office.

'walk-in customer' means people used to walk in the office, take a token, and wait. Sometimes, it might wait for 1 or 2 or 3 hours and just get a YES/NO answer. It may not relate to N400 or any of you. Just for information.
Thanks
loveKFC

Hi All,
I am very confused now. My friend got a notice asking him to take the Oath on Aug 27 at downtown Cincy. Another friend of friend got notice to ask her to take Oath on Aug 20 at downtown cincy.

Will there two Oath on two weeks?

Do you guys hear any?
Thanks
loveKFC

Oath dates

Hi!

When I went for my interview I was told that I may be able to get into the Aug. 27th date, if it's not too full. She said that if I would get that date, I'd get the letter for oath the same week of my interview. It's been a week since I had my interview & I haven't heard anything, so I guess I'll get a date in Sept. I think the dates are right for Aug. 20th & 27th. Ezter called the court house and got the dates & Aug. 20th was included. But she didn't get a date for Aug. 27th. I think the one on 27th will be somewhere else other than the court house. I dunno what to say, but I'm aware of Aug. 27th as one of the dates. I was hoping that I'd get a letter in the mail last week, but no luck. Still waiting. Let us know if anybody hears anything. No news from cinci_waiter.... wonder if he's got a letter.

-Rappu

Rappu,
There is still hope to take Oath in Aug 27th. I interviewed last Friday. There is case a person has received the Oath notice letter ONE day before the Oath day. It means we have a couple of more days chance :)
I hope we will become US citizen this month. Don't give up yet :)

loveKFC

loveKFC said:
Rappu,
There is still hope to take Oath in Aug 27th. I interviewed last Friday. There is case a person has received the Oath notice letter ONE day before the Oath day. It means we have a couple of more days chance :)
I hope we will become US citizen this month. Don't give up yet :)

loveKFC

AWWWWWWW.... best wishes guys

hey guys,

Sometimes they do oath ceremonies at local schools, in addition to the "regular" courthouse ones. Maybe the August 27th date is one to be held at a school?
In any case, please let us know as soon as you receive your oath letters.

Congrats, lovekfc on your great interview experience!

Eszter

Hi guys,
I stopped by court house this afternoon. sure, An oath is going on now.
I also asked the court clerk and she told me there will be another Oath next Friday (8/27) at court house.

I know I will be next Friday. hope Rappu you are the same.
loveKFC

loveKFC said:
Hi guys,
I stopped by court house this afternoon. sure, An oath is going on now.
I also asked the court clerk and she told me there will be another Oath next Friday (8/27) at court house.

I know I will be next Friday. hope Rappu you are the same.
loveKFC

Hello guys... any update on Oath?????

sorry to hear that, rappu.. :(

how about you, lovekfc? any news?

crossing my fingers for you guys -

E.

guys,
INS called me yesterday. They scheduled me to have Oath today. I went there and took the Oath. There were 88 people scheduled but some did not show up. At least hand full of people (10+ people) got phone calls and came without the notice letters. The officer gave us the letter at the court.
Now, I am offical US cistizen.
Thanks
loveKFC.

loveKFC said:
Shaky,
For some odd reason, I strongly feel I will take the Oath this month :)

Thanks
loveKFC

WOW lucky you. ur feeling was so true... taking oath on 27th. tell me what are ur feelings about my case? ;)

loveKFC said:
Shaky,
You will take Oath by the end of Sept.
loveKFC

KFC...lol God bless you. oath for me in sept. i wish here is my timeline..please look at it and then tell me plz :)

PD: june 2004
FP: july 2004

int: ??????
oath:???????
san antonio texas.

Shaky,
I thought you have interview scheduled in early Sept.
Then your Oath should be by the end of Sept.
loveKFC