Cincinnati timeline

any new updates please...

Hello Any one received Interview Letters recently? I have completed my Finger Print on May 8th and still waiting for the Interview Letter.
-----------------------------------
Post Date : 3/30/07
Recd date : 4/2/07 (3 days)
Prty date : 4/2/07 (3 days)
notice date : 4/10/07 (11 days)
FP Not.Date : 4/11/07 (12 days)
FP Recd Date :4/16/07 (17 days)
FP Date : 5/8/07 (39 days)
Case disap. online : x/xx/xx
Int.ltr.notice date : x/xx/xx
Int.ltr.recd.date : x/xx/xx
Int. Date : x/xx/xx
Oath Date : x/xx/xx

got my Interview Letter today

Good. I am replying on my own post. Got my Interview Letter on mail today (interview date 8/7).
---------------------------------------------------
Int.ltr.notice date : 5/29/07 (60 days)
Int.ltr.recd.date : 6/4/07 (66 days)
Int. Date : 8/7/07 (130 days)
Oath Date : x/xx/xx

What did online status now?

Cincyboy,

Thanks for the update. Did the online status ever change to "case not found"? What does the online status say now?

I have done my fingerprinting May 4, however, haven't seen any change online and haven't received any interview letter. Start to get worry now.

RCLN

Case received and pending.

Online status still says "Case received and pending." I have registered online and my case was last updated on April 13th 2007.

All,
Today, we received the Oath letter ( for July 12th @Dayton ).
Our time line is as follows..and the count down begins... :)
------------------------------------------
Post Date : 2/12/07
Recd date : 2/15/07
notice date : 2/22/07
Prty date : 2/15/07
FP Not.Date : 2/23/07
FP Date : 3/19/07
Case disap. online : 3/28/07
Int.ltr.notice date : 3/27/07
Int.ltr.recd.date : 4/02/07
Int. Date : 6/01/07
Oath ltr.Date : 6/12/07
Oath ltr rec.Date : 6/16/07
Oath Date : 7/12/07

Any suggestions?

All,

I did my FP on May 4, 2007 at Cincinnati office. So far, still haven't received interview letter. From this site, Cincyboy who did FP May 8 already received IL 2 weeks ago. Also, the online status still says " case received and pending".

Do you have any ideas what could cause the delay? What are the things that I can do to speed up the process?

Thanks,

Hello

1. Patience
2. Infopass appointment
3. Patience
4. Nothing

Background check is the most probable reason. It can take 1 or 2 or 3 or mo
weeks.
After it comes back you are in a que for interview scheduling. That can take another 1 or 2 or 3 weeks.

So, patience and infopass appointment to check if FPI cleared your name.
If not - patience again
If yes - nothing. Check your mailbox every day. Interview letter will come soon.

How does the cover of Oath letter look ? is the envelope same as interview letter ?

I completed my interview successfully on June 4th ; still waiting for the oath letter.

to find out the status will taking a info pass help ?

Is there a 800 number which I can call to get status ?

I completed my interview successfully on June 4th ; still waiting for the oath letter.

to find out the status will taking a info pass help ?

Is there a 800 number which I can call to get status ?

Yes, the cover of the Oath letter is very much the same as of the Interview letter ( atleast for me ). If you are around Dayton area, there is a oath ceremony on July 12th.

recevied oath letter

N400 : Feb 9th
Fingerprinting : March 21st
Interview Date : June 4th
Oath : July 13th at Federal Bldg

Thank you everyone for sharing info.

Sworned in as USC yesterday..:)

All,
Today, we received the Oath letter ( for July 12th @Dayton ).
Our time line is as follows..and the count down begins... :)
Post Date : 2/12/07
Recd date : 2/15/07
notice date : 2/22/07
Prty date : 2/15/07
FP Not.Date : 2/23/07
FP Date : 3/19/07
Case disap. online : 3/28/07
Int.ltr.notice date : 3/27/07
Int.ltr.recd.date : 4/02/07
Int. Date : 6/01/07
Oath ltr.Date : 6/12/07
Oath ltr rec.Date : 6/16/07
Oath Date : 7/12/07

Hi all,
me and my spouse sworned in as US Citizens as of yesterday.
The Ceremony was smooth and fast. First all the new to-be citizens ( all of 69 from 29 countries ) were asked to sit in their assigned seats. Me and my spouse were seated seperately ( originally though.. ), but the personnel there in the Dayton Court room were helpful, in seating us together.

With two small kids with us, were little bit worried abt keeping them occupied and quite. cremony started around 2 PM ( oath letter asked us to be there by 12.30 PM ). Eventhough our little one slept and elder was mostly silent, there were few other kids who made little noices during the ceremony and all the court officials were very courtious and nobody complained abt the noices( that was really good ).

By 2.45 pm, we were officially sworned in as USC and our Naturalization certificates were handed to us. We went staright to SSA office and updated our status. As the time went past 4 at that time, we couldnt apply for our pps, which we are planning to do ASAP. I will keep you posted on that time line as well.

All the very best for the waiting to be USCs.

Good luck to nonUSCitizen for the interview today and Cincy123's Oath.

Thank you

I did have interview yesterday. Since I heard on this forum that some people got "decision cannot be made" due to open trafic tickets, I thought that could not happen to me. I even went to BMV to get a copy of my driver's record to show how clear it is. Well, I got a ticket while driving to the interview - 30 minutes before the scheduled time (I was planning to be slightly early). Friday the 13th. What else. Since I did not want to have open ticket, I asked the police officer how to pay that ticket as soon as possible and he told me where the police building is - I got some cash from ATM and ran to pay the ticket. I was just a couple of minutes late on my interview. When we came to "arrested and cited" question, I told the IO I was never arrested and she put "NO". Then I told her about my ticket and she changed "NO" to "YES". What is the current status - I said here is the proof I paid it immidiately. IO said good - then, it will not change a thing.
So, I got: N652 - with "Recommended for approval" and I was told when I should expect my oath (I asked about it since I am planning my vacation). IO said it will be 95% on this date.
That is it. A few more weeks and I am done.

Rec'd Interview Letter today Jul 21 2007

Folks
Here are our details both my wife and me
Post Date : 5/18/07
Recd date : 5/21/07
notice date : 5/25/07
Prty date : 5/21/07
FP Not.Date : 6/01/07
FP Date : 6/26/07
Case disap. online : Still says recevied and pending
Int.ltr.notice date : 7/13/07
Int.ltr.recd.date : 7/21/07
Int. Date : 10/01/07 (me at 2:10 pm) 10/02/07 (wife at 8:00 am)
Oath ltr.Date : xx/xx/xx
Oath ltr rec.Date : xx/xx/xx0
Oath Date : xx/xx/xx

Hope this info helps for all who are waiting
We are from dayton.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oath letter

I got my oath letter today. For me, journey is almost done (another couple of days left to oath).
Thanks everyone for help.

got my Oath Letter today in the mail...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Int.ltr.notice date : 5/29/07 (60 days)
Int.ltr.recd.date : 6/4/07 (66 days)
Int. Date : 8/7/07 (130 days)
Oath Date : 8/31/07 (154 days)

Successfully Completed Interview

Folks
My Wife and I successfulyl complete dour Natz. Interviews today (10/1/2007) at Cincinnati. Our details are below
My wife's interview was actually tomorrow at 8:00 am but i had requested them to make it the same day as mine (Infopass and then a phone call to Cinci) and they agreed. We reached the office at 1:15 pm . My interview was scheduled at 2:10 pm but i was called in at 3:30 pm and the interview lasted only 5 minutes and got approval recommended sheet. My wife was called in next and the same with her. Very standard, passed all questions in the civic section. IU asked the officer did he need the disposition on traffic tickets and he said they do not need dispositions on traffic tickets.
Officer did mention that there is an oath ceremony in 2 weeks and we will be scheduled for that. He also said we were approved but the process requires a second officer to review the file before they send out Oath letters.
Only one officer was taking interviews so going was slow but we were glad they could accomodate both of us on the same day

Post Date : 5/18/07
Recd date : 5/21/07
notice date : 5/25/07
Prty date : 5/21/07
FP Not.Date : 6/01/07
FP Date : 6/26/07
Case disap. online : Still says recevied and pending
Int.ltr.notice date : 7/13/07
Int.ltr.recd.date : 7/21/07
Int. Date : 10/01/07 (me at 2:10 pm) 10/02/07 (wife at 8:00 am)
Oath ltr.Date : xx/xx/xx
Oath ltr rec.Date : xx/xx/xx
Oath Date : xx/xx/xx

Hope this info helps for all who are waiting
We are from dayton.

Question regarding N-652 provided after interview

My wife and me appeared for the interview on Oct 1 2007 and passed
we both got the form N-652 with three options checked
a) Passed the test
b) Written decision will be sent
C) Congratulations you have been approved and will be scheduled for oath

So far everybody who has passed has only mentioned about option a and c being checked
Officer also mentioned we should get oath letter in 2 weeks

Any insights on why the option b was also checked or is it just officer preference?
Still waiting for oath letter

Thanks

Anybody scheduled for oath in Cincinnati for December or Jan? If so please post interview date and oath letter date. I'm very confused if my application is the only one pending or everybody else's. My interview was on 11/9/2007.

I really appreciate you posting.