Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didn't read anywhere that they are processing state level cases..all i read was they are processing backlogs for DOL cases..
lateguy,i was just guessing about apr 04..i mean there has to be a range for which they will send cases to BRC..so i was wondering which ones would fall under that category - or it could be all cases until sep 04 too

whats the relation

IN_LC_2002 said:
I am wondering BRC is processing cases of state level or reginal level, or both. If both, how can case be preocessed in the order of case_number? Does anyone know whether RIR cases and non-RIR cases to be processed separately?

Guys , when the BRCs were announced it was clear that that Philly would go to BRC and not Chicago , unless ofcourse PERM came in, so what puhrince listed is expected. It does not speak for chicago. i think chicago will open up in two months as was reported on murthy.com, and cases will process regularly

latest update

Had a chat this morning with the operator at chi-dol. She said things will start moving again by end of this month...

Did anyone else got the same reply???

Let hope it kicks back again soon... :p

bazuka - thats not the case - the BRC's are being opened in philly and dallas to handle all backlogs from all the DOL's (not the SESA's)..thats what everyone has been talking about as of now - if u remember carterr- his lawyer mentioned his case would be transferred to dallas too

puhrince,

as i remenber, the brc are made first to deal with regional DOL, then after that they will go to state levels. this is my understanding. i think after finshing from regional they will adress the backlog on some state levels like washington state in which they r still processing for RIR the AUG 2002.

any thoughts?

good news gentlemen

they have started processing dec 18 cases

case 05430991 pd dec 18 and 992 dec 18 have been remanded to employer on sep 9 2004

Hurrraaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy........this sounds like a good news!!!

Cheer up guys!!!!! :eek:

ok_LA said:
good news gentlemen

case 05430991 pd dec 18 and 992 dec 18 have been remanded to employer on sep 9 2004

Cases eceived in Feb & Apr also got certified

Hi Friends...

I have checked some of the cases randomly in AVM starting from 05430885 to 05431250.

Cases(05431020, 05431030) are certified in Apr'2004

cases received(05431115, 05431250) in Feb got denied long back

Cases received(05431201) got certified long back

I found some of the cases (05431022) certified on Sept'10

It looks like they certified or denied lot of cases randomly in Jan, Feb and Apr...I don't know whether it is IT related or non IT related....

Any way pull up your socks and get ready for fun ...

LSR5 :)

Dec22

I am checking this forum every day.I called chi dol she said they are processing Dec 22nd cases.I am sure this is true.I was been talking to her last 4 months.GOOD LUCK ALL!!!!!!!!!! :)

Cases filed in Jan, Feb and Apr

Some of the NON-IT cases filed in Jan, Feb and Apr were approved/remanded/rejected.

LSR5 said:
Hi Friends...

I have checked some of the cases randomly in AVM starting from 05430885 to 05431250.

Cases(05431020, 05431030) are certified in Apr'2004

cases received(05431115, 05431250) in Feb got denied long back

Cases received(05431201) got certified long back

I found some of the cases (05431022) certified on Sept'10

It looks like they certified or denied lot of cases randomly in Jan, Feb and Apr...I don't know whether it is IT related or non IT related....

Any way pull up your socks and get ready for fun ...

LSR5 :)

Information

Guys,
PLease can you tell me whats going on - isn't Chicago DOL processing cases or what? I am really confused - some says it is Dec 22, some say MAr/Apr - please explain.....

Happy news Guys,

Happy news for all of us guys one of my colleagues called DOL today and came to know that his case with RD date 19-DEC-2004 is approved on 13-SEP-2004. I will let you all know when I get more details about this case.

Thanks,
No-luck.

ok_LA said:
good news gentlemen

as per AVM 05430993 (IT case) was also certified (RD Dec 18th)!

Say hurray

Hi guys,
I can feel excitement of all our members and forum seems to be very enthusiastic after long time. I too checked randomly some numbers and they r all received by them on mar'04 and certified on July'04. I don't know whether they r non-IT applicants. If those friends make a note in this forum
it will be helpfull for others.
Anyway thanks for the good news that they started the process.
My RD is dec 18th,IT case and no news so far.

poobala said:
Hi guys,
I can feel excitement of all our members and forum seems to be very enthusiastic after long time. I too checked randomly some numbers and they r all received by them on mar'04 and certified on July'04. I don't know whether they r non-IT applicants. If those friends make a note in this forum
it will be helpfull for others.
Anyway thanks for the good news that they started the process.
My RD is dec 18th,IT case and no news so far.

Hello Poobala,

Why dont you try to call DOL and verifie about your case.

Thanks,
No-luck

Hi No_luck,

I use to call 312-353-1059 and hear the recorded voice (even today)that my case was received in regional office on dec 18th & the status was posted on Dec18th.

Status
Not open for further replies.