Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

I checked status with DOL two days ago thru Employer they said i need to wait two more months.

I updated my info on the Excel sheet also.

thanks.
IL SESA:8/23/03
DOL chicago date: 1/15/04

Interesting News!

I called CHIC DOL today, the operator said, Current RIR processing date is Dec 17th it will be moving fast pretty soon, I asked about my case RD 13th Jan 2004, she said probably by end of September they may reach that date. Same operator not really helpful or cooperative all my previous calls, this time she answered me very well :D .
Confused :confused: … Is this operator aware of the current RIR processing situation??? Or giving all these tentative dates to just to cool off frustrations among immigration community? :mad:

Urgent Help Needed Please...

Dear Friends,
I am in a situation wherein my parent company had to terminate contract with my client. Because of this they let me go. I was able to find another project, but I do not want to go back to my old parent company. This new client wants me to join asap and now I'm looking for a company who can sponsor my H1 & GC as well. If you know any reliable company please PM or send me a email at startdsl@yahoo.com
Your quick response is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
DS

how can i know my receipt date at chicago DOL

Can somebody please explain how could i know my receipt date at Chicago DOL.My case was approved and forwarded from state SESA to DOL on Aug 5th 2004.I would appreciate your help in this regard..

gc_when2004

Hey gc_when2004 !!
That seems to be a good news. Don't loose your hope. Lets wait till September ending and who knows things might change. Anyways they have to process these cases on day or the other :p Mine is forwarded on Feb11th.

ashish_sahay, you can call Chic DOL(Look for old postings in this thread for the phone number if you can't find it over the net), and can ask your case number. They might ask you simple questions like firstname,lastname,employer name and number. Thats how I knew my case number.

Good Luck
Cicago-case

Happened to see this on Philly DOL thread

" OK, OK, I just opened my HOT-LINE again. The message I received from the officer is:
1/. The BRC is starting working on all the pending cases.
2/. About 83 personals, which is about one-third of the total, have been hired in BRC.
3/. All the pending cases from Phil regional DOL have been trasferred to the Phil BRC, details are as following:
a/. BRC is entering all the pending cases' data to the computer database system.
b/. While entering the data, the BRC will send letters to all the employers to ask wheather they intend to continue their employee's application.
c/. Once a confirmation letter from the applicant's employer is received, this case will be processed.
d/. Cases will be processed according to the case_num order.
e/. The Phil regional DOL pending cases will be processed first.
4/. BRC is expecting to receive employers' responses within the next two to three weeks.

I hope the above information will help all you guys to clear some frustrations. "

What about Chicago DOL? People with RD in Dec will wait for 3 weeks for employer's approval and then be in the queue after Philly guys ?

if any body here, knows that their employer got such a letter, let the group know, so the rest of us can follow up on such a letter with their respective HR's.

chic-dol said:
What about Chicago DOL? People with RD in Dec will wait for 3 weeks for employer's approval and then be in the queue after Philly guys ?

yeah that would be great..what i would like to know is whose cases are being sent to BRC..my guess is cases from dec 17 03 - apr 04 ...? i don't know but what about the cases after that - do they remain at chicago dol in the normal queue?

puhrince said:
yeah that would be great..what i would like to know is whose cases are being sent to BRC..my guess is cases from dec 17 03 - apr 04 ...? i don't know but what about the cases after that - do they remain at chicago dol in the normal queue?

Why do you sayApr '04?

Does BRC processes cases in state level or regional level?

puhrince said:
" OK, OK, I just opened my HOT-LINE again. The message I received from the officer is:
1/. The BRC is starting working on all the pending cases.
2/. About 83 personals, which is about one-third of the total, have been hired in BRC.
3/. All the pending cases from Phil regional DOL have been trasferred to the Phil BRC, details are as following:
a/. BRC is entering all the pending cases' data to the computer database system.
b/. While entering the data, the BRC will send letters to all the employers to ask wheather they intend to continue their employee's application.
c/. Once a confirmation letter from the applicant's employer is received, this case will be processed.
d/. Cases will be processed according to the case_num order.
e/. The Phil regional DOL pending cases will be processed first.
4/. BRC is expecting to receive employers' responses within the next two to three weeks.

I hope the above information will help all you guys to clear some frustrations. "

I am wondering BRC is processing cases of state level or reginal level, or both. If both, how can case be preocessed in the order of case_number? Does anyone know whether RIR cases and non-RIR cases to be processed separately?

IN_LC_2002 said:
I am wondering BRC is processing cases of state level or reginal level, or both. If both, how can case be preocessed in the order of case_number? Does anyone know whether RIR cases and non-RIR cases to be processed separately?

BRC will process case in one step (combining State + Regional). Yes RIR & Non RIR will be processed separetely.

gp111 said:
BRC will process case in one step (combining State + Regional). Yes RIR & Non RIR will be processed separetely.

If one step is the case, and BRC is going to finish processing cases from Philly regional then another region, it seems to me cases backed up in Chicago DOL won't be affected in any time soon. There are some state DOLs are way behind, like Washington DC, Maryland. Even if Chicago is going to be the next lucky region, it will take them some time to clear up Indiana state cases (filed in April of 2001).

Status
Not open for further replies.