Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Poobala,

I think the number you are calling might not be the correct number, because you are saying it is going to a recorded system might be AVM, I will try to get the number from my colleague the number to which he talked and post it for you.

Chicagopains,
What is the number to which you spoke.

Thanks,
No-luck.

Poobala,
You can call 312-596-5400 and ask the DOL operator about your case status.
Looks like a few Dec 18th cases are not processed yet(atleast not updated in AVM) ...But since Dec19th cases are aproved ,you definitely want to check.

Getting ready ..medical

OK. Getting ready for next stage like you say.
One thing on my plate is getting medical history/checkup/immunization - or whatever you call it - done.
My employer wont be paying for my medical. Someone told me that if i search for doctor throughly I can save a lot on cost of doing medical.
Is this true ? ie. will some docs charge me 200 while others will charge 600 for this thing? or there is fixed rate?
I found this crappy IVR system that gives names of authorized doctors based on zip codes. It is very painful to look up names one by one. Is there a web access for that ? Or better way to look for cheaper medical ?
I appriciate any info on this.

LSR5 said:
Hi Friends...

I have checked some of the cases randomly in AVM starting from 05430885 to 05431250.

Cases(05431020, 05431030) are certified in Apr'2004

cases received(05431115, 05431250) in Feb got denied long back

Cases received(05431201) got certified long back

I found some of the cases (05431022) certified on Sept'10

It looks like they certified or denied lot of cases randomly in Jan, Feb and Apr...I don't know whether it is IT related or non IT related....

Any way pull up your socks and get ready for fun ...

LSR5 :)
:confused:

Non-Rir

Hello everyone,

Well I saw some posts stating that DOL has started moving like they were processing dec22nd for RIR, just to check on NON-RIR I called DOL today. They told me that Non-RIR are not moving and will be processed at a very slow pace. Further to this I also asked her about the so called BRC. Much to my surprise she said that BRC won't be coming into the picture for a long time and that cases are being processed at chicago itself.

So I guess it seems like an unbeliveable amount of waiting time ahead of us(Non-RIR) applicants.

If any one has any further info on Non-rir applications kindly post it so that we all are updated on it.

Man That Was Close

LSR5 said:
Hi Friends...

I have checked some of the cases randomly in AVM starting from 05430885 to 05431250.

Cases(05431020, 05431030) are certified in Apr'2004

cases received(05431115, 05431250) in Feb got denied long back

Cases received(05431201) got certified long back

I found some of the cases (05431022) certified on Sept'10

It looks like they certified or denied lot of cases randomly in Jan, Feb and Apr...I don't know whether it is IT related or non IT related....

Any way pull up your socks and get ready for fun ...

LSR5 :)

I originally thought my RIR was submitted to Chi, DOL on the 18th of Dec. 2003 but I phone for my case number and found it was submitted on the 22nd of Dec. 2003.

My case number is 1 digit out from the one listed above “mine is 0531251” and 0531250 was rejected.

How come they jump around on case numbers, can anyone explain the reason behind it??

TIA. Carterr

Hi chic-dol,
I contacted the operator thro,312-596-5400. She said they are processing dec 17th cases for RIR - IT. And as my rd is dec 18th they have not started to process. But as per 'bazuka6' his Lc recd on dec 18th was certified.confusing!!!! I think I must wait.

Hi carterr,
Don't be panic as many case numbers above ur's was certified. I beleive they
may be NON_IT cases.

non IT

They started cases after dec 17.It dos'nt mean they have to approve right away.It depends upon case by case.they may approve 22 cases and working on 17,18,..... cases.Is that helps???

carterr - a while back u had said that ur lawyer mentioned ur case is being transferred to the backlog center in august..what happened to that?? you haven't updated us regarding it..?

RIR Times

Hello Everyone,
Just talked to a lady at Chicago DOL. Based on her estimate, things are moving slowly and it will take 3-4 months to get to April. Can someone else call her tomorrow to find out more abt. BRC and processing times. Again, only one volunteer should call as the last thing we want is to irritate the RIR people.
Phone no: (312) 596-5400 press 4 then press 2.

Hello to all of U.

If any of you have any Tax Question. You can post here. Our accounting firm has vast experience in dealing with Immigration related Tax Questions/Problems.

Even if you want to talk to us you can call me on my cell

We file All types of taxes for all 50 States

You can also ask question about New Corporation , Individual tax , Payroll , Pay stubs , Sales Tax , Partnership Tax, Corporation Tax

This is absolutely free service.

Tanveer Ahmad
Cell:718-974-2813

they are fast

hello mrajatish,
As per my knoledge they are fast .3-4 months to get to april means they are fast,they are not slow.Do you think they are slow?

tanveer said:
Hello to all of U.

If any of you have any Tax Question. You can post here. Our accounting firm has vast experience in dealing with Immigration related Tax Questions/Problems.

Even if you want to talk to us you can call me on my cell

We file All types of taxes for all 50 States

You can also ask question about New Corporation , Individual tax , Payroll , Pay stubs , Sales Tax , Partnership Tax, Corporation Tax

This is absolutely free service.

Tanveer Ahmad
Cell:718-974-2813

Can you stop posting such ads in a forum like these? I respect your business/intention, but there are ways to improve your business calls. Please don't misuse the opportunity.

lateguy said:
Can you stop posting such ads in a forum like these? I respect your business/intention, but there are ways to improve your business calls. Please don't misuse the opportunity.
I agree with lateguy. This "Chicago Regional DOL tracker". If you have ability to pay/Tax issues I would suggest to create a separate thread. By the way there is one very informative thread on this site. Here is the link:
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=137088

Atleast some hope

So finally they moved from 17th Dec. Mine case was forwarded in May 2004. I almost gave up following labor status.

Lets keep in touch guys.. Keep this forum active.. and yeah tanveer probably you were looking for IRS instead of INS.. :)~

came became aware of the http://www.flcdatacenter.com website where one can check if a company sent petitions for H1B and Labor Disclosure Data). How often is this data updated? I see that last it was updated was in Jan'04!
Also, an emloyer told me that they applied for labor for an empoyee in 2002 but I do not see it there.
Is there a possibility that the data on that website be incomplete?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.