Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My case was transferred from IL on Jan 8, Chicago DOL receive date is Jan 12.

I tried the status no using the employer phone no but alway got the message "This no is not recognised", so asked employer to call and got the above info along with the case no. The immigration office also said that they are still processing Nov cases.

How much time does it take to get the letter of approval from Chicago DOL once the AVM says your case has been approved?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

My case was recvd in Chicago DOL on Dec 3rd, 2003. AVM said it got certified on May 7th, 04. I am still waiting for the approval notice to confirm things.

Thanks

Case Detail

Congradulation .. Hopefully you will get with in 7-10 Business days. If not, then ask attorney to check with DOL. In the mean, you can ask attorney to prepare ur I40/485 documents.
Can you give us a little bit moe information about your case like
was it from IL SESA?
No of year experice?
ANY RFE?
Last 3/4 digits of case Number.
This will help rest of US to find out, where we stand?
Mine was Rcvd in DOL on 12/11/2003.

Thank you

Puhrince,

I am not sure when my lawyer got the aproval.I got to know about it when I called him last week.

Vskumar

Labor Substitution

Hi guys,

I am planning to use an approved labor and file I140/485 concurrently. In the approved labor it says, College required is Bachelors degree & Major field of study is: Computer Science or Computer Engineering. I have Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering in my educational evaluation. There should not be any problem with this right? Please advise.

Thanks,
Koshy.

koushikreddy said:
Hi guys,

I am planning to use an approved labor and file I140/485 concurrently. In the approved labor it says, College required is Bachelors degree & Major field of study is: Computer Science or Computer Engineering. I have Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering in my educational evaluation. There should not be any problem with this right? Please advise.

Thanks,
Koshy.

Seems it should be OK. But consult a good lawyer for his opinion about your candidature.

kalse_2000,

I filed with a DOT code of 030.162-014. BS + 2 years. No RFE. DOL Recvd on Dec 3rd, 03 and AVM says case is certified on May 7th, 04. Ya, I was surprised too.

Thanks,

shah007 said:
kalse_2000,

I filed with a DOT code of 030.162-014. BS + 2 years. No RFE. DOL Recvd on Dec 3rd, 03 and AVM says case is certified on May 7th, 04. Ya, I was surprised too.

Thanks,

Congrats Shah007 ,Wish you all the best for I140 & 485.
Thanks for updating the board

Remand to State

Hi All,

I urgently need your input. My case (EB2/RIR) has been remanded to state (MI) this week. What does it entail? What level of painful wait-time are we talking here? Is it somehting that is absolutely out of the ordinary? Also, are there any chances of getting an appproval afterwards?

I do not have any othe information to share,until I hear from my lawyer. I would appreciate any input you can provide.

DOL date

Indira24,
Sorry to hear that. Could you please give us ur case DOL Rcvd date.
It depends,If they moved back to state as non-RIR then I think you have to wait little longer. Wait until attorney get letter ... Hope for BEST.

Thank you

bsnf said:
Congrats Shah007 ,Wish you all the best for I140 & 485.
Thanks for updating the board

Hi All,
A newbie here :rolleyes:
Was wondering what is AVM.......?? My husband's Dol rcvd date for RIR is Dec 4th 2003......are we close.......??

Any guidance/advise to check on status of the application will be appreciated.

Thanks

Ray S. said:
DOL seems to be processing Dec 3 2003, you need to call DOL to find out the status on your Dec 4th case

Just shot off frantic calls and email to my husband and the attorney.....urg....i hope i can find out today :eek:

Also.....What is AVM........???

Thanks

Congrats Shaw

Twingle said:
Hi All,
A newbie here :rolleyes:
Was wondering what is AVM.......?? My husband's Dol rcvd date for RIR is Dec 4th 2003......are we close.......??

Any guidance/advise to check on status of the application will be appreciated.

Thanks

Automated Voice Messages. This gives the case updates by case number . or by employer tel. number.

Shaw /Twingle can you guys post some more details such as Which state, What was State rcd. date and EB3 or EB2. This will help us track the movement - a bit of mood enhancers :).

There use to be an Tracker excel sheet long time back , Is there any tracker sheet available /maintained by any one now?

All the best in your next stages guys ...

Thanks
Pal.

Oh thanks for AVM......!! Now i cant find the case #..... :confused: :( ......!!

And this was filed in Chicago, IL and received on Dec 4th 2003......about EB's......well didn't i say i was a newbie....what is this... :rolleyes: ??

The attorney did call back and said that according to his info, DOL was processing Oct 2003 and if "we" wanted he would call but that it might be pushing a bit and that it would be nice if we waited......Urggghhh.....and my husband was nice enough to say "OK, we will wait".

Now if i can find the case # and get the AVM #.....i am on the roll to do this myself......NOW

Thanks

Dear Friends,
I have been following this forumfrom a long time....By the Grace of god labor approved...

Code:030-167-014
MN Sesa date : 10/25/03
DOL Rced Date :12/02/03
Certified : 05/11/04

Thanks.....

Status
Not open for further replies.