Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest on AVM

I was just checking.

AVM is updated with a January 14 case. DOT code - 030.162-010

Ray S. You are almost there. Hold on for some more time.

Thanks,
Udai

Processing dates

DOL seems to be stuck in Nov. for a long time now. Anyone know what dates dol is looking at now?
Mine is Dec. 31st form Il sesa.

Thanks.

Certified!

Case #xxxx0313
MO recvd Date - Apr 2003
Chi DOL Recvd Date - 12/08/2003
Approval Date - 05/04/2004
DOT Code - 030.167-010

Case is 'Age out' case - my son turns 21 this july so it moved a liitle bit quicker than others, especially on state level.
Thank all of you guys for your help! See you all in I-140/I485 thread.

Approval Rate

Hello gurus of Labor Apps,

I am thinking of moving to the Minneapolis area for better career opportunities. My position would be as a Financial Analyst or Business Analyst although I have MBA in Information Systems and 3 years work experience. What are the chances that Labor App as a financial analyst / business analyst will get approved at Chicago DOL?

My current employer says it is tough to any get approvals at all. Your thoughts about my case would be appreciated as I belong to the non-IT field.

Any other such folks out there, please PM me.

Thanks.

blah,sorry for being out of place,but your post caught my eye..

first, was it easy to get H1 for the same reasons u were asking about? second, my fiancee is a business analyst herself working in australia right now, and she is looking for something similar on H1 here..are there companies/recruiters out here which would give H1 to someone who is abroad? she has an MBA too with 3 yr w.o.

I don't want to disrupt this thread,so if you are willing to, you can write me at puhrince@yahoo.com

thanks!

Re: Certified!

Cong...
Great News... That DOL moved to DEC.
Could you please give us a little bit more information about your case?

Thank u

Originally posted by voldemarv
Case #xxxx0313
MO recvd Date - Apr 2003
Chi DOL Recvd Date - 12/08/2003
Approval Date - 05/04/2004
DOT Code - 030.167-010

Case is 'Age out' case - my son turns 21 this july so it moved a liitle bit quicker than others, especially on state level.
Thank all of you guys for your help! See you all in I-140/I485 thread.

Originally posted by ranna
I am not sure Lets give us some expert suggestion,
we can go from there?

Ranna did you check with your lawyer. My lawyer said that we can apply on the basics that the labour was filled in Aug. I don't want to tell him that he might be wrong without having the right info.

Re: Re: Re: Certified!

Well, as u mentioned ur case no and I treid to check couple more including ur through AVM but Looks like they didnot update AVM.
How did u hear about ur Case approval?
Whas any RFE?
Was ur Case RIR?
Your Effort for ADS?

Thanks

Originally posted by voldemarv
Sure. What information do you want to know?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Certified!

Originally posted by kalse_2000
Well, as u mentioned ur case no and I treid to check couple more including ur through AVM but Looks like they didnot update AVM.
How did u hear about ur Case approval?
Whas any RFE?
Was ur Case RIR?
Your Effort for ADS?
Well, you scared me. I got info from AVM and check once again today. Probably you checked wrong case. My case is RIR, no RFE. ADS was in Oct 2002 in the local newspaper in the saturday and sunday issue. Experience in the adv.: BS (or foreign degree equivalent ) and 3 years of experience.

Basic question ?

Hi,
My LC application was filed in Jan 2004 in Chicago. My lawyer says no receipt yet. Used the AVM seach by employer ph number (as in the application), but it lists just 2 LCs filed in 2001. It cannot be ! Because my employer has filed lot of LCs ! I am confused :confused: .
1) All the LC applications get to AVM ?
2) Receipt of LC is a must or is it likely that we may not receive it at all.
Someone pl clarify.

Thanks,
Ramya.

Avm

Gurus

As per my lawyer my case has been moved to DOL on Dec 10th 2003,But I couldn't see any entries for Dec10th in AVM if I search based on the employer's phone number.
Any idea what is happening??
I really worried as my H1 is expiring in Dec.

Thanks,
PBK

Avm

I checked with my lawyer and my case has moved to Chicago DOL on March 28th but the AVM is not updated with my case details when I search using my employer PH no.
How long does it take for the AVM to be updated?

Thanks in advance.

VSKUMAR

Hi VSKUMAR

Hi VSKUMAR
Can u pls tell us ur time line , so taht we can get some idea abt IL SESA processsing.

BTW urs is from IL state or some other place??

Tahnks
Ravi

Vskumar

Hi VSKumar,
Mine went to Dol in January 2004 and got updated just last week, So it approximately took 4 months to be updated in AVM.

Infoseeker47 : When did your file moved to DOL

Hi Infoseeker47,

You said that your case is in AVM. What's your priority date in January.

-Koushik.

Hi Ravi

Hi Ravi,

My Labour was from MI.PD Feb-08-2003 and moved to Chicago on March 26.

Hi Infoseeker47

Did you check using your Employer Phone number or your case number?

Thanks,
Vskumar

at the same time,when did ur lawyer tell u about ur approval? if it was approved in march,did he receive the news only recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.