Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
atlast good news..after more than 1 yr

SESA rcpt date - 12th mar 2003
DOL rcpt date - 27th may 2003
remand to emp - 20th jan 2004
receipt of remand - march 20th 2004
NIF issued on remand - march 25th 2004
NOF received by DOL - april 5th 2004
CERTIFIED - april 27th 2004

so looks like they really are looking for detail documents

Hello Board

Does anybody know the procedure on
1) How to get the Duplicate copy of Labor Cert.
2)If 1) is Yes then how long does it take ?

My Labor Cert has been lost in the mail.

Any Suggesstions would be of great Help..

Thx:rolleyes:

They do not issue duplicates. There are a lot of issues in mail these days. You will have to file your 140 with some kind of documents from DOL, if during your 140 there are issues, INS will directly contact DOL for labor information.

Rupajana

Thanks for the reply ..
Not sure how it works.....But my attorney is telling we can't do anything unless we get a copy of my certification.

Kind of confused hanging on the edge of my H1 CAP.

Originally posted by rupajana
They do not issue duplicates. There are a lot of issues in mail these days. You will have to file your 140 with some kind of documents from DOL, if during your 140 there are issues, INS will directly contact DOL for labor information.

Originally posted by rupajana
atlast good news..after more than 1 yr

SESA rcpt date - 12th mar 2003
DOL rcpt date - 27th may 2003
remand to emp - 20th jan 2004
receipt of remand - march 20th 2004
NIF issued on remand - march 25th 2004
NOF received by DOL - april 5th 2004
CERTIFIED - april 27th 2004

so looks like they really are looking for detail documents

Congrats Rupa. All the best for 140/485.

Originally posted by 2Hard2guess
Rupajana

Thanks for the reply ..
Not sure how it works.....But my attorney is telling we can't do anything unless we get a copy of my certification.

Kind of confused hanging on the edge of my H1 CAP.

Your lawyer should proceed with 140 and 485 applications. He/she has to mention that LC was misplaced in mail and along with that attach a request to DOL to issue copy for processing purpose. If he/she doesn't knows it how to do it - change your lawyer and authorize new one with representation. It should be straight.

By the way - did you ask DOL when did they dispatch it before concluding that it was lost in mail?

Remanded to State/Employer (from DOL)

Hi,
please explain the difference between Remanded To State and
Remanded to Employer.
What are neccssary documents or steps to reply to that.?

:confused:
manishraj

Lapen2003!

Are you sure that they have started to process october2002? I spoke to them on tuesday i.e2 days back and they said august 2002, they also added that they were not sure when they would actually start reviewing aug2002 cases. I have been waiting for three years and have NON-RIR processing still no news.

BTW, is ur case NON-RIR too? Will aprreciate if you could let us know of your prioirty dates? I guess we can help each other.

Originally posted by Lapen2003
I talked to ILLINOIS DOL today and they are telling me that NON-RIR Labors are getting processed and they have started to process october 2002.

Some people on this board wrote that ILLINOIS DOL has put a stop to NON-RIR processing for next 18 months or something like until PERM process becomes implemented. They also said that their lawyers gave them this information.

FAQs

Since there are many new faces turning up everyday and the experienced moving away from this thread due to their labor being certified, I feel that it will be good if we can track each issue faced and the resolutions that we took and the results. That way, anyone who is in the same position can refer to the document and take similar steps. This is just my two cents to help everyone stuck in this stage.

Re: FAQs

frostrated,

I think that you have a good idea, it will really help if everone put their experience and what steps they took to overcome it. I am stuck with Non-rir processing and have been waiting for nearly three years with no luck.

Btw, is your application NON-RIR too? If yes then what are your prioirty date?

Thanking you.

Originally posted by frostrated
Since there are many new faces turning up everyday and the experienced moving away from this thread due to their labor being certified, I feel that it will be good if we can track each issue faced and the resolutions that we took and the results. That way, anyone who is in the same position can refer to the document and take similar steps. This is just my two cents to help everyone stuck in this stage.

Non-Rir Delays!!!!!!

My concerns are as follows:

) First chicago Dol has not started reviewing non-rir cases. Last when I called they told me that there is a hold and that they will start reviewing non-rir cases after 18months.

2) there are quite a few ppl on this thread itself who have piroirty date which are after aug2002 and they have been certified within 3 to 4 months at regional. (sucks doesn't it?) If you want you can visit this site

http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp

try to put in different names of company, I found numerous ppl with priority date after aug 2002 (non-rir) and have been certified.

Can someone explain me how DOL works with cases, I think form what I found out with my research on this is that it is destiny and luck, coz ppl after aug 2002 have been certified and ppl like me are stuck for three years and no luck.

Is anyone out there experiencing the same unjust treatment like me? if so then pls let me know coz I guess we can help each other.

Non - RIR

Hi Everyone,

I am not sure how my case got approved. Here are my details.

Case Type - Non - RIR
MI recvd Date - 11/17/2000
Chi DOL Recvd Date - 09/15/2003
Approval Date - 04/30/2004
DOT Code - 030.062-010

I checked AVM this morning, I listened to it 3~4 times before conforming. Also one thing I noticed is my case showed up on AVM 3 days after being moved to Chicago.

regards,
Sreddy227

Hello,

Is there any new update on the last cases that have been entered into AVM. I was ablet o to retrieve a case filed on Jan14th 2004 in AVM.

Any one has any more latest update

sreddy why do u say that you are not sure why your case got approved..? am i missing out on any prior info you mentioned to us? bcos to my knowledge,your case should have been approved in nov 03 itself..all sep and oct cases were approved in 2 months..

non-RIR incorrectly remanded...

My non-RIR case was incorrectly remanded to employer on March 30 - the officer thought it was an RIR case. My lawyer spoke to the officer who asked it be sent back. I wonder if I will keep my priority date of Sept 29, 2003.

I noticed sreddy has got his non-RIR case approved. Wonder if he went through any miscues like I did.

kn12_2000

non-rir

My case is NON-RIR to begin with and my DOL recvd date is 09/15/2003. I have been reading these forums and cases that have been recvd prior to my case have not been certified yet.
Hope I answered your question.

regards,
Sreddy

Originally posted by puhrince
sreddy why do u say that you are not sure why your case got approved..? am i missing out on any prior info you mentioned to us? bcos to my knowledge,your case should have been approved in nov 03 itself..all sep and oct cases were approved in 2 months..

Re: non-RIR incorrectly remanded...

My case just took a long while but didn't have any hiccups along the way.

Sreddy.

Originally posted by kn12_2000
My non-RIR case was incorrectly remanded to employer on March 30 - the officer thought it was an RIR case. My lawyer spoke to the officer who asked it be sent back. I wonder if I will keep my priority date of Sept 29, 2003.

I noticed sreddy has got his non-RIR case approved. Wonder if he went through any miscues like I did.

kn12_2000

Hi charlesmighty,

Yes My friend. mine is NON-RIR with DOL received date 12/31/2002.

I was wrong about that October thing. Actually the lady was talking about RIR.

About NON-RIR whenever I call, they say that the hold of 18 months is not true. Just don't know who is saying what and what is going on......

Status
Not open for further replies.