Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: susrinu

Originally posted by blebear
you must be in NON-RIR category which is processing July 2002. Please confirm that and state your DOT code.

Thanks

Thats right my case is NON-RIR, so it should do two more months before it get to October. But to move from June 2002 to July 2002 it took almost 6 months. Any idea how long it might take for my case.

Thanks
Sri

ROTNY

Rotny,

If you want to find if your case has been forwarded from IL SESA to Chicago DOL then contact Shelly Lindsay at IL DoES (312-793-6839).

She would be able to give you your status. But if you say that you are the alien (employee) she would not give you the status. Ask somebody in your HR department from your company to contact her and ask for your case details.

Jalabalajings

My case moved to IL DOL on May 21st. I do not know my case number (my company attorney is not very friendly and says they will contact if when they hear something).

I see cases till May 30th is approved, but I am still waiting to hear for mine.

I used AVM and keyed in my emp no, there are cases as old as 1999. There are 4 cases for may 2003.
There was 7 of us from my company whose cases moved to IL in the month of May , so it is v difficult to know which one is mine.

Does anybody still waiting to hear back whose case went to IL between May 15th and May 30th.

Rotny

Rotny,

You need not have your case number if checking your case at the State level. Ask your employer to call the number I provided and they should be able to tell you if the case was forwarded to Federal Level (DOL).

You should be able to get the date when the file was transfered to DOL. Once you receive that information then call, 312-253-1059 then press '1' for permanent labor applications and then press '2' to search by employer phone number. Key in your employer phone number and you are going to get the cases filed by your employer. If something matches with the date range provided by IL SESA that may be your case.

But if there are other cases from your company forwarded to chicago DOL from IL SESA around the same date range then you have to go by the DOT code. Your employer should be able to tell you what the dot code for your case is.

Hope this helps.

Reaching Dol at chicago..

I have been trying to reach dol on 312-353-1059 over the weekend and today morning but with no success.
Anybody got through with succcess?
Also any new certifications after shanmugams

Last edited by a moderator:
Does any one know if any rejects / moved back to the state kind of issues with the Chicago DOL ...

If, so do you have any idea as to why these case have been moved back or denied ..

Thanks,
Rotny

PD 12-Aug-2003

Applied in NE SESA on 07-Jul-2003
Notice Received from SESA 18-Aug-2003
Forwarded to Chicago DOL 12-Aug-2003

jalabalajings , I see from the previous threads that you got a NOF . Can you please share with us what kid of work you do and also the DOT code .

Thanks,
Rotny

My updated information

SENT TO NE SESA: 06/19/03
SESA PD and SENT TO DOL: 08/07/03

DOL RECEIVED: 08/11/03

Case: 054.25.XXX
DOT: 030.162.010

EXPECTED DATE: LAST WEEK OF OCT < 1ST WEEK OF NOV

Hi Nepal2003,Nelabor

I think you guys did not belong to IL SESA. But do you have any information about IL SESA. My case was send to IL SESA on June 06, 2003. My attorney is not friendly enough to get information. Are there any guys in the same boat (applied IL state labor in June month) got any confirmation about forwarding to federal DOL? If yes please share your information in the following way.

SENT TO IL SESA:
SESA PD and SENT TO DOL:

DOL RECEIVED:

Case: XXX.XX.XXX
DOT: XXX.XXX.XXX

EXPECTED DATE:

Your input is much appreciated. Thanks all gurus there once again............

hi GC Pain

Hi GC Pain

I belong to the Neberska state Labor Dept. I do not have any information about the IL SESA.

Hi Gc Pain

I applied from NEBRASKA. You can check IL processing time at State Level Processing Times at immigration.com. According to current process speed, your LC may forward to DOL on September 5- 15, 2003.

Best of luck.

AVM

Guru's ,

Does any one know how often do they update the AVM system. Apparently 5 LC's were filed from my office , and 2 were approved 4 days back, the other 3 cases on the AVM say that i received application.

Does any one Know about AVM updates.

Thanks.

Guys, I am just guessing.

Current Chicago processing time for RIR/EB3 approximately between 70 to 90 days. Latest approved case would be this member shanmugam1174

CHICAGO DOL RECEIVED ON 5 28, 2003
CERTIFIED ON AUG 14, 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.