Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Galaxy03,

Congrats on ur Labor.

I tried to call that phno and they asked for employee tax id, when i entered the tax id it says "its not available" and enter ur tax id!!

Is there anyway you can help me with this issue?

Thanks

yedati,

Thanks.
Call 312-353-1059
then press 1
then press 1 for if you know your Case number
or press 2 for your emp. phone number.

so try with your emp. phone number. The trick is, press your emp. phone slowly give two or three seconds for each digit you press.

some time it say, it couldnt find the emp. phone number. again give ur emp. phone number. it will work.

To shanmugam1174

May/19/2003, that was my Attorny told me. Though when i checked AVM, it said, recvd, Jun/13/2003 on DOL regional office.

yedati

use the company phone #, what's the phone number you have entered in the Labor application? use that phone number to check the status

My application is recived in DOT on 10/21/2002 and it has not been approved till now, does any body know how long it might take.

Thanks
Sri

susrinu

you must be in NON-RIR category which is processing July 2002. Please confirm that and state your DOT code.

Thanks

Galaxy,

Thanks for ur help, the phone no worked.

Even it happened same with me, my lawyer got mail from IA office that mine was sent to chicago on june 9th but now in the AVM it says my case was recieved on jun 30th!!!

So since ur case was approved then the current dates at DOL is Jun 13th?

Thanks again..

Case status in SESA

Anyone please advice how to check case status in SESA, IL.
Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Rama.

Case status in SESA

Anyone please advice how to check case status in SESA, IL.
Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Rama.

Labor approved!

Sent to MI SESA: 07/09/2002
Moved to Chicago DOL: 05/19/2003
Received on DOL: 06/13/03 (AVM Message)
Approved: 08/11/03 (According to AVM message!)
My lawyer haven't received hard copy.
DOT Code: 019.061-026

to mr2002

what's the difference between
Moved to Chicago DOL: 05/19/2003 and
Received on DOL: 06/13/03 (AVM Message) ???

since my case was received on may 28,2003 as per AVM , it still says it's received .

the first part moved to chicago is confusing - how do u know this date ??

I filed for my LC for Chicago EB2 / RIR on 04/24 . I see from immigration.com that Chicago cases are being handled for the month of May for both the State and Federal .

What does this mean ?? and does any one have an idea of how long it would take ..

Thanks,
Rotny

To shanmugam1174

I had received a copy of letter from my Lawyer which she got it from MI SESA stating that my case has been moved to chicago on 05/19/03. Thanks.

Here is my info, hope give you guys a hint for the current processing date of Chicago DOL.

Sent to MN SESA: 03/09/2003
Received on DOL: 05/28/03 (AVM Message)
Approved: 08/11/03 (AVM, Status post on)

DOT Code: 020.067-022

My case was sent to MN SESA on 3/18
Approved and sent to IL DOL on 5/21 (got this information from the letter from SESA MN)
If i enter the case number (which I got from MN SESA and looks like 3-0407) in the AVM message, it says case number not found.

Can anyone tell me if the case number at the DOL is same as the SESA case number.
I see some approvals from MN/IL combination around those dates, so was wondering what is happening to my case.

Thanks
Rupa

rupajana

SESA (MDES) & DOL case numbers are different. The case number you are mentioning is of MDES. You can find out your DOL case number either by:

1) the letter that Chicago DOL sends to your lawyer or
2) sending an email to dol (check forums & u would find how to do that)
3) AVM- use this if you know your employers phone number that was on form ETA750A

titu

Thanks titu.

You mentioned about the letter that Chicago DOL sends to employer. Do they sent a letter after receiving the case at DOL ?

Yes I will try to get the employee phone number from my employer. And the email seem to bounce back.

Thanks for ur reply

Status
Not open for further replies.