Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rotny / rupajana

Rotny: Chicago DOL is region 5, therefore the email should be LCSTATUS05@doleta.gov. Check gcwantsme’s link, that mentions the same.

rupajana: DOL sends the letter to the lawyer once they receive the case. And with AVM, you would have to check with employer’s phone number, not employee’s. You are right, the email is bouncing a lot often, guess you would have keep trying.

titu

Thanks Titu . I tried the email system and it does not seem to be working .. I haven’t got any response so far .

Rotny

AVM...

When we check AVM, it says press 3 to fax information back to you.. what really it faxes ?? and how long they take to send fax..
Has anyone tried it? please share info..

Thanks,
Rama.

Labor Certified

sent to Illinois Dept. of Employment Security. on 03/16/2003 in RIR
has been received in regional office on 05/30/2003
Certified on 08/08/2003. Going to file 140,485 in a week.

Any approval for may 28 cases

Any approval for may 28 cases .
Mine reached Chicago dol on May 28,2003 . still not certified

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, this is my detail:

SENT TO SESA: 06/19/03
SESA SENT TO DOL: 08/07/03

DOL RECEIVED: 08/11/03

Case: 054.25.8XX
DOT: 030.162.010

shanmugam1174

I thought you stated three weeks ago that your case was remanded. If so, your Chicago date is meaningless. Your LC is back in MO and will be there for a while. (45 days at least).

Only then will it return to Chicago

Nelsona

I filed labor in two states, one from Missouri which is already remanded , and other from wisconsin state . Iam expecting wisconsin approval .

My status

New to this place , but i have been reading labor related updates on this forum for IL since last month. Thaught i would post my status 2.

SESA RD - April 1st or 2nd week/2003
DOL RD - June 2nd week /2003
Status - Waiting

AVM says that application received June/2003.

Thanks

Hi Dmun, Please help me..........

Can you please clarify me the following doubts?
1. Which state SESA you applied? (Illionois......)
2. How dow you know your DOL ("DOL RD-June2nd week") date? I mean to say that did you receive any letter from state SESA?
3.If you or your attorney receive letter form state SESA, at what date you guys receive letter?
D not mind, why I am asking you all therse things is, even I am in same boat. But I never get any type of confirmation even from my attorney. I am getting doubt weather my company & attorney cheating me. I appreciate if you can answer me. Thanks..............

Case approved

APPLIED TO WISCONSIN SESA ON APRIL 13,2003

FORWARDED TO CHICAGO FEDERAL DOL ON MAY 28,2003

CERTIFIED ON AUG 14,2003

CASE NO: 054235XX

Could share how did you find out.

shanmugam1174
Congrats on getting your labour cleared. Could you tell me did you find about it on avm or via lawyer. I have same date as you.

shanmugam1174 Congrats ,

This might be a stupid question , But When you say your case applied in WI on April 13th, does it mean your Lawyers submitted your case in WI ON April 13th . My case was submitted to the IL state on April 24th . I don’t have a case number and I am not sure of the status and when it was transferred to the Federal level .

Thanks,
Rotny

Gc Pain ,

All you have to do is dial 312-353-1059 , and then choose option 1 , and then i think option 2 for employers phone # , and it would ask you to type in yr employer phone # , and it will give you a list of all cases files by the employer.

In my case , my lawayer just told me that they applied in April 1st week , and nothing else. I followed it up with the attorney a couple of weeks back , but they never mentioned about any case number for my labor , all they said was it is in regional office. I called up the above 312-353-1059 number and typed in my empoyers phone # , and got all the cases filed thru him.

Once i called the AVM , since three other people filed it at the same time from my employer ,, i see that the message says that they received 3 labor cases on june 13th.

Yeah atleast you can ask yr attorney/employer when they filed for state.

Yes mine is from Il state.

Thanks shanmugam1174

dmun : I am in the same boat as you , the lawyer will not give my case number but I tried the same with my Employer phone number , But I guess there are tones of people who have filed with the same phone # dating back to 2001 . It has been hard to get hold of my case .

Let me know if there is an shortcut for this ..
Rotny

Rotny ,

Atleast you must know the approx date when it was filed in state , as you must have filled up and signed some forms for the labor.

eg : if you signed form and given it to attorney/employer say march/03 , then take 2 months from that month which is June , and look for June received dates on the AVM.

Re: Case approved

Originally posted by shanmugam1174
APPLIED TO WISCONSIN SESA ON APRIL 13,2003

FORWARDED TO CHICAGO FEDERAL DOL ON MAY 28,2003

CERTIFIED ON AUG 14,2003

CASE NO: 054235XX

Hey shanmugam1174, congrats man. Could u please update what was your dot code, Job title, years of work-ex ect.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.