Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROTNY

Rotny,

My case was filed under EB3 RIR in IL SESA with a DOT code of 030.167-014 (Systems Analyst).

Case submitted to IL SESA -----> 12/18/2002
Case forwarded from IL SESA to Chicago DOL -----> 02/11/2003
Case received at Chicago DOL -----> 02/18/2003
NOF issued by Chicago DOL -----> 04/08/2003
NOF notice received by my Employer -----> 04/18/2003
NOF Details ---> Chicago DOL asked my employer to change the number of experience required from 3 years to 2 years. Even though I hold a Master's degree it seems this position requires only a Bachelor degree with 2 years experience.
Empoyer replied for NOC -----> 04/24/2003
NOC rebuttal received by DOL ----> 04/28/2003
Case remanded to IL SESA by DOL -----> 05/05/2003
IL SESA asked my employer to do supervised recruitment process. Internal posting for 10 days and advertisement in a national newspaper for 1 day. Resumes were forwarded from IL SESA to my employer and was given 45 days to complete the process.
Case sent to IL SESA after supervised recruitment process -----> 08/07/2003
Case received by Chicago DOL from IL SESA -----> 08/14/2003.

I don't know how long I need to wait. Keeping my fingers crossed. Hope this information helps.

Thanks,
Dave

Thanks for the Info . But do you have any idea or does your Lawyers have any clue as to why this happened .

Rotny

Rotny

No one has any info on this and no one is able to guess why this happened. Funny thing is two more guys from my company with the same dot code got approved on the same date. All the three applications including mine was forwarded to Chicago DOL on the same date. all the three were received on the same date. 2 of them got approved and mine went into the whirlwind.

It all depends on your luck buddy.

Guys ,

I asked a question guys ??? Kindly update if any of you know how often do they update AVM at IL DOL

On checking the AVM, it seems
cases till June 10, 03 have been processed as of Aug 18th, 03. It will be good if someone can cross-check.

Hi

Hi Snehagc..
How do you know what date has been processed through avm? do you know the case number processed also? If you can share what was the case number series except the last 2 digits it would be great
Astriex

Snehagc,

Does it mean that all june10th and cases are processed. My case was sent to DOL on June 9th.

Bcos the AVM even today says that my application is received on June 9th at regional office. Is this normal or something to be worried about ....

Kindly Update Guru's .

I just punched in random case numbers in sequential order and
thats what it seemed like.

e.g. punch in 054238** , 0542 39** etc..

hope this helps.

Status

Thanks Sneha.. Using your tricks,it seems that they are currently processing cases around june 12 2003 .

Anyone ,

Do they go in case sequence numbers for LC approval or is it random.

Kindly answer if any one know about this

I am confused about how are you linking the case number with dates ? Can somebody explain.

I am still waiting for my case status received at DOL on May 21st.

Rupajana

It would be nice if we hear from someone with a DOL date in June 1st week, who has been certified.

Rupajana.. did you punch in your case number in the AVM, what date does the AVM say it recd it on and could you give your case number (minus the last two digits).

My attorney faxed me the letter send by MN SESA which specifies my case went to chicago DOL on May 21st 2003. The letter has the case number from MN SESA , not the IL one.

Problem is I do not know my IL DOL case number, my wok attorney is reluctant to communicate and tells me they will let me know if they hear something.

If I key in the company ph, I get 3 cases around may 21st thru May 28th approved. But we filed in a group of 5 people, so not sure which one is mine.

Any recent updates

Any recent approval after shanmugam1174 ? It seems Avm is whacked out,as many times I get some incorrect information. Anybody had same experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.