Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call the Law-errrrr

The attorney receives a letter from SESA/Ides with the REFNO for ure case, their received data and they will assign a Priority Date.

I had to call the lawyer/employer numerous times before the lawayer faxed me a copy this letter/this they received within 2-3 weeks they mailed out the app.

U can then use the REFNO on this letter to call the Ides and they would provide u details of when the File was sent to the Regional office<they can't however give u any case nos>. At this time the DOL shud be able to provide info on ure case on their automated systems.

If it helps..
my PD 11/14/2002.
DOL Sent Date 2/19/2003.

Goodluck
maltu
Originally posted by saigc
somebody, please help

its been more than 2.5 months we sent my application to illinois ides(SESA). no news or receipt yet. not sure whether its still in state or dol. my employer or attorney dont have any news. they say they will not get anything from state and get the approval letter from dol after 5-6 months.

can somebody let me know, how to find the status. Can i call (312) 793-6831 (illinois permanent labor) and ask them about my status. Would that be advisable to call them.

i even tried to check chicago dol using my emp phone no. I get the same message for the past 2 months & it only says information for the cases that were approved long time back.

somebody please help.

sertra2002,jalabalajings

My application was sent to Chicago DOL in the first week of Feb,03 but still I am not able to see the status on automated system.

Still waiting...

Anybody from Ohio file LC

my case (RIR) was forwarded from Ohio SESA to chicago dol on 5/30/2002, but it still pending there till now.

from there email system:

dot: 030.062.010 software engineer
state: ohio
receive reginal office: 5/30/2002

is there anybody with the similiar background and got approved by DOL? when is your final action date?

Please share!
Thanks a lot.

Re: Anybody from Ohio file LC

Originally posted by KDFBJ
my case (RIR) was forwarded from Ohio SESA to chicago dol on 5/30/2002, but it still pending there till now.

from there email system:

dot: 030.062.010 software engineer
state: ohio
receive reginal office: 5/30/2002

is there anybody with the similiar background and got approved by DOL? when is your final action date?

Please share!
Thanks a lot.

Mine is EB3/RIR and my DOT code is the same 030.062.010 software engineer .

My case was received at Chicago DOL on Dec 10,2002 and approved on March 4, 2003.

You should definitely ask your attorney to contact Chicago DOL. Your case is not falling under normal processing times. They are currently processing cases received during Dec 2002.

http://www.ows.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

Make sure you bug your attorney to talk to Chicago DOL about your case. Good Luck. !!

thanks very much, wisc_labor_cert!

are you filing from wisconsin?
I kept bugging the attorney all the year, not faster thou.

how long it takes to get priority date ..

can anyone let me usually how long will it take ??
If a case was sent by fedex to chicago labor on Jan 30th .. how long will it take for them to notify me about my priority date ? do you think priority date will be around 5-10 days from the reciept date ? what is the usual time it will take to issue priority date ?

thanks

Re: RIR Cases

Hey Minn:
Anything new on ure Labor.
I haven't had any headway myself, i thik there
has been some confusion about my DOL received data aswell.
I presumed it to be Dec 30th 2002, but it now seems to be
a later.

Lemme know wats ahppenin with U

BYE
Maltu

Originally posted by minn_labor
Got some good news

Chicago DOL is processing Dec 20 RIR cases. :D

Maltu let me know when you hear anything in regards to your case.
Are you are ...456, ... 457 or ...458??

how long it takes to get priority date ..

can anyone let me usually how long will it take ??
If a case was sent by fedex to chicago labor on Jan 30th .. how long will it take for them to notify me about my priority date ? do you think priority date will be around 5-10 days from the reciept date ? what is the usual time it will take to issue priority date ?

thanks

Mine was sent to Ides on 11/7/2002, i received a letter givin me a PD of 11/14/2002 within three weeks. Hope that helps

What is priority date ??
Is it the date SESA marks as received or is entered into their system.
When checking processing times online, if the processing time is matched with priority date , does this means the application is in process ??

PD is their first date stamp for any internal lookups. Its the day they entered ure file into their system. PD comes handy when callin SESA for any info regarding ure file.

I'm in a similar situation as SAIGC, ask for advise

My petition was received by IDES on Feb 4th. So far no any response received. - What should I do? :(

tracker

Minn,
Do we have a tracker for this thread? we shud start one...there are fortunately enuf people to start and use one for processing times...wat do u say?
guys...did anyone prior to this maintain a tracker...please lemme know

TRACKER

Just updated IN465IN and maltu<added> to the tracker_chicago.xls...If anyone wants to update it...download it and update it and upload the saved copy to the Thread. Lets keep the tracker current with regard to the info..thanks guys
maltu

Hi

What does mean by "Reduct. in Recruitment Denied " ? This happened to one of my friends.

My case went to DOL(regional) in first week of Feb, it does not appear in automated system. Does anyone in the same situation?

Maltu

there's was a tracker on this forum but hasn't been recently updated. You will have to skim through the earlier pages...around 80 or so to get to it.

ss_guy...RIR Denied means that you application will be processed at the State level as a regular LC case. You will still keep your old PD. Hope that helps.

Guys!! Need advice

My labor process is about to start sometime in April. While going through the ETA-750B labor form that my company's lawyer has prepared, it asks if the applicant would go for CP or AOS to which the lawyer has written AOS.

I believe a similar question is asked in the I-140 application too. My question is if AOS is mentioned in labor, would I lose the flexibility to go the CP way if I decide so at the time of I-140 filing? Logically it seems that I should not, but wanted to be 100% sure because I certainly would like to have the flexibility given the fluctuating timeframes for these two options. Any past experience on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.