Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a stupid question, but... how do you guys know the date when your case is transferred to DOL? And how to check it from "the system" once the case is there? Thanks!

Hi maltu,

Thanks for the reply.My 6yr H1 will be over by this year end and also I know of my friend(with another co) whose application was lost at Chicago DOL.If the case no is entered in the system,that would be some relief.

IN465IN
For the Chicago DOL,you can enquire about the case no by

1) Dial 312-353-1059. Follow the menu options and then enter your employer's phone number.

2) Send an email to LcSTATUS05@doleta.gov

In the body of the message type:

Employer Phone EmployerPhoneNumber for example:
Employer Phone (202) 555-1212

- AND / OR -

Tax ID EmployerTaxID for example:
Tax ID 12-3456789

HTH

Hi IN465IN:
PD is the first instance of entry into systems..when you think about the whole Labor process as a whole. DOL dates would definitely help but the PD is the date ure H1 renewal process uses for all benchmarks.

PD can be obtained from the attorney.Ides sends a copy of the recept with PD and Ides file number to the attorney.

Originally posted by satula134
Hi maltu,

Thanks for the reply.My 6yr H1 will be over by this year end and also I know of my friend(with another co) whose application was lost at Chicago DOL.If the case no is entered in the system,that would be some relief.

IN465IN
For the Chicago DOL,you can enquire about the case no by

1) Dial 312-353-1059. Follow the menu options and then enter your employer's phone number.

2) Send an email to LcSTATUS05@doleta.gov

In the body of the message type:

Employer Phone EmployerPhoneNumber for example:
Employer Phone (202) 555-1212

- AND / OR -

Tax ID EmployerTaxID for example:
Tax ID 12-3456789

HTH

dol transfer

IN465IN:

ides/swa sends a letter to the attorney that the case was sent to DOL. but i understand that this does not apply to all states...

Re: DOL Delay in updating their systems

Hi Guys i have a quick update for Chicago DOL and IL State

Friend C:
received at dol:2/10/2003
cleared by dol:4/1/2003
updated on system: April 2nd 2003

Are there anyone with DOL Dates around the first and second week of Feb 2003

Originally posted by maltu
I have a couple of friends who are with the same employer as i'm..
Here are some stats -"food for thought!

Friend A:
received at dol:12/05/2002
cleared by dol:2/10/2003
updated on system: march 17th 2003

Friend B:
received at dol:12/30/2002
cleared by dol:2/19/2003
updated on system:3/19/2003

Mine was sent to DOL by Ides on 2/19/2003...i have no idea when DOL received it<i don't have any reason to not believe they didn't as of today>. I checked the system this morning....there is no information on the system about my file on DOL.

I have good reason to believe two things..
The BAD-It takes over 3/4 weeks for DOL to update their systems, even in cases where the labor has been cleared.

The GOOD-From the last two labor certifications and past ones from my employer's database...the typical time to clear is around 7 to 10 weeks...but u won't know about the clearence till another 2/3 weeks.

so guys..cheer up...we are doin much better than most of the remaining zones.

peace
maltu

hi maltu,

I know of my friend whose app was received at Chicago DOL in Jan 3rd week(it is in the system) and it is not yet certified.He checked up after we saw your posting.

I have a quick question..will the applications at DOL be processed in the order they are received(assuming similar DOT codes) irrespective of which underlying SESA they came from..? or will it depend on as to which SESA they came from?

Re: Re: DOL Delay in updating their systems

Hi,
My attotney told me that she has filed for labour certification some where in Feb 2003(Feb 2nd week). But when I send the email to doleta.gov with my employers tax id, the message is "Our search for Alien Certification Unit status did not find any cases to report."

I called the number and tried with employers phone number, there are three records, the last one is the one which is filed on Nov 2002. I just want to know is there any thing wrong with my file or their data base is not yet updated? Your info will be very help full.

Thanks

AVM System updated today

Guys,

Looks like the AVM system is updated today. I was trying it daily to find the status of my case by entering my Employer's Phone number. Till yesterday the AVM responded stating no cases exists with that phone number.

But when I tried today with my Employer's phone number I got the status of two cases. But I am not able to figure out which one is mine.

My case was forwarded by IL SESA on the 11th February 2003. The status that I got from DOL states that both the cases was received on February 18th 2003. I know for sure that there were three cases filed by my employer.

Any suggestions how to figure out which case number out of the two cases is mine.

jalabalajings

you could send a mail to lcstatus05(pl see my posting above)...the reply you will receive will contain salary information..if the salary for any case matches yours,then probably that case could be yours..

just my thought...

AVM Update

Satula,

Thanks for the reply. But the e-mail system is not working for the past four days. I even tried this afternoon and did not receive any reply.

My case has been sent from Michigan to Chicago DOL on March 31st, 2003. How long does it take for the case to be updated on the database so that I can get my case number using the Automated Email reply ?

My case was forwarded from Michigan on 12/09/03 and has been approved by Chicago DOL on 03/04/03. I got this information from the AVM. But my lawyer has not received the hardcopy as yet. How long does it take and what needs to be done in case the hardcopy has been received ?

lk1508

The update in the AVM system may take a long while My case was received by the Regional DOL on Feb 18th but was updated in the system only yesterday (04/03). So your's should take some time. Keep your fingers crossed

satula134

did ur case entered in system i am assuming, my case is in system caz, it matches with my salary and title.

How do I find my case number at Chicago DOL

How do I find my case number at Chicago DOL.

I got indication from law firm, they dont get a notification from Fedral DOL till its certified. They told they did get indication it moved to fed DOL from state SESA. I have the state case number. Sreaching the LCstatus using tax id or employer ph # is giving me close to 100 results. So I need to find my case id to get the details

Mine is an RIR EB3 case

it was send to DOL on 01/10 feom SESA so I am expecting some news on certification soon hopfully

ss_guy

my case is not there in the system yet..Could you tell me the date when your case was received by DOL as per AVM..?

Case posted to AVM

Hi,

My case was finally posted to the AVM system today (Apr 8). My RD according to the AVM is Feb 18. It took them about 48 days from the RD to update the system. This may help others who are still waiting to hear about their cases ijn the AVM.

My case details are:
Case # : 054194XX
DOT Code : 030.162-014
DOT Description : Programmer Analyst
No. of Openings : 1
Received Regional Office: 02/18/2003
Current Status : Received Regional Office On 02/18/2003.

I am updating the information in the tracker.

"My employer is looking for ppl who want to file for Green Cards and get it soon. Green card can be filed from any of the their offices in Harrisburg, Philadelphia, New jersy, Texas. "

You got to be kidding. Phila and NJ are some of the worst places to do Labour certification. Mine is pending in Phila for 12 months now. I have friends who have been waiting for nearly 2 years in NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.