Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minn

Though the AVM is down the email system is working.....

Can someone tell me if there is delays in processing LCs of software engineer.I heard from few people that software engineer LCs are delayed and are hard to get certified is it true????

gc_03

I called teh AVM and it just rings so I think that its down.
I got one response from the email system but haven't got anything else.

I am interested in knowing if any new cases were processed from March 6 to March 11.

I know that Chicago was processing Dec 16 cases on March 5th.

What's your RD at Chicago DOL gc??

RIR Cases

Got some good news

Chicago DOL is processing Dec 20 RIR cases. :D

Maltu let me know when you hear anything in regards to your case.
Are you are ...456, ... 457 or ...458??

Thanks for the info Buddy,My RD at chicago DOL is 12/20/02.Did you hear of any aproovals of cases recieved on 20th.....

gc_03

I don't know the details regarding approvals or denials for Dec 20 cases....and unfortunately the phone system is down and the email system works sometimes if you are lucky.

I think you should be hearing something from them very soon.
Do you have your case number? What's your PD?
Hang in there... your wait is almost over :D

These are the details

March 5th - Dec 16 cases were being processed
March 12th - Dec 20 cases - RIR
March 19th -- Dec 24 cases ----->> hopefully that will be me :p

minn

non-RIR, EB3

Tell your guys my story.

My case sent to Chicago at the early Sept. of 2002. Nobody could make sure if my case was at the office. I called and e-mailed to the center and was told the phone # ( or TAX ID) can not be located. Until Nov. I called my lawer and he siad it is normal situation and wait patient. I could not wait any more after two months without any updated news.

Then I call state labor office to check the status. Unfortunately, two days later, I was told my case lost somewhere and need to send again.

Please be awre of something maybe wrong if you did not receive any updated news for more than one month.

Now my case has been in Chicago for all most 4 month(Nov.) I saw some one got approved even their received days is behind me. My case is non-RIR, EB3. still waiting.

Anyone is the same situation?

lynn

Did your case get lost at the IL SESA, enroute from IL SESA to Chicago DOL or at Chicago DOL??

Also, non-RIR cases take longer time getting processed than RIR cases.

I have also read in other forums that cases from companies that have had massive layoff (eg Sprint, etc) are on hold for now. However, the AVM or the email system will not say that your case is on hold.

Hope this helps

Hi, Thank you for reply.

I believe my previous case lost during the transition. No one told me what caused the problem. I waited two months for nothing.

DOL IL

Thank for the replyes
I just got letter from DOL stating the reciet date is JAN 20,

and my lawyer sent the application on Dec 20,
So do i take it from jan 20 or from the date sent,

any replies will be great.

thanks
omar a

minn_labor

How long does it usually take to get the case no from Chicago DOL once the app is transferred to it? My app was sent to Chicago DOL from SESA in the first week of Feb.

genrouse

are u seeing ur case no in the system?

Thanks.

Anyone heard of approovals in this month recently ,my case was recieved on 20th december at DOL.I checked email today no approoval yet..... Just waiting to hera from them

BTW Minn how do you know that DOL is processing 20th cases????Can you find this out from any website........

minn_labor

I tried but no luck.Thought u may be having some idea as you are ahead of me.

gc_03

do u have any estimate how long it takes to get the case no from Chicago DOL once the app is transferred to them?

Thanks to both.

gc_03

i don't think the email system or the phone system has been updated.

Does anyone know when and how often are both the systems updated??

Satula

I didn't have the email or the phone number to check my case number until the first or second week of Feb. That's 5-6 weeks after my case had been at Chicago DOL.

So your case should be in the system by now.

Did you try your employers phone number??

Status
Not open for further replies.