Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
gc_03

I think the email is down. I haven't got any mail from them for the past 3 days too. However, the phone system is working . You can try that to access your case status # 312.353.1059.

Re: MY PD 12/17/02

Three Months BANG from ure prioriy date is a good target date for chicago LC.

Goodluck
Originally posted by rkolmi
How many months it will take to clear my LC from IL. When can i expect my Labor cleared.....
I Dont have the case number...

my PD is 12/17/02

Thanks in Advance...

Minn:
i checked my company's LC certifications. There was one on dec 5th which got cleared since i last checked. Well, actually i checked a few mins ago....

If you check your Case Number/Dot number..the 54xxx number...mine was greater than the cases from Jan which were cleared....even though my rec date is 30th dec 2002.

So i guess its a combination fo dates and case number for clearence order.

so long..u shud be gettin ures in a matter of days:)...start usin the smilies more liberally now:D

Originally posted by minn_labor
wisc_labor

are those all the cases for your company ?

i see a few jan 2003 received cases have been certified..can you give more details of those cases -- RIR/Reg, EB2/EB3?

Thanks
:D

Re: DOT code for my case

hi:

Wats "Social Group Worker"...was that ure LC job definition??
Anyway..congrats..see you in 140 Threads:)

Originally posted by babegirl42000
Case # : 054*****
DOT Code : 195.107-022
DOT Description : Social Group Worker

Maltu

Three months from priority date or receipt date???
My PD is 12/4/02 but my RD is 12/24/02. Not sure how that works.

Also, do you know that case number are not assigned in the order received. What I mean there are a few cases that I have come to know with a RD of Jan 2003 and the case number is well ahead of my case number.

Not sure how that works either.

Also, you are right. Cases are certified based on RD and DOT code.

Maybe in a week or two or by the end of march we might hear some good news :D

Social group worker

it is a therapist who leads a group therapy. I'm working with troubled teens who needs behaviral therapy at residential setting where group therapy is offered everyday. My LC was also applied withe same title.

Good News :)

My case(RIR-EB3) was approved on 03/04/2002. I don't have my case number or the DOT code. All the information I have is that my case was sent from WI SESA to DOL on 12/09/2002. My attorney informed me of the approval. Will post the detailas when I get them.

Thanks for all the support!

See you guys in the I-140 forum.

chicago labour

hi all .
i will really appriciate. how can i find my labour status..

my labour that is very first step has gone to dec 20 2002 , and i could not be able to find out , where i am . or is it at DOL.

even my lawyere is not updating me. Is ther any way , that i can find out by my self. phone no or any thing else .
any hep would be appriciated. my email is omar_omar20@hotmail.com , and my case is in chicago.

thank s

omar a

no reply

Minn

I did not get a reply today also.... Dont know whats going on with chicago dol ,did not hear of any approovals lately.........

As far as I know March5 was the last date that I heard of cases being processed and certified.

Does anyone know if the DOL is open on Fridays or closed like other Federal offices.

AVM System Can't Find Case Number

I just called the AVM system to check on my case status and its says case number cannot be found. I was able to access it till yesterday. :confused

Could someone try the AVM and see if they can access their case number and case status.

Thanks

I tried the avm with my case number and employer phone number but it says cant be found ,may be the system is down.......

Could some one please add my details to tracker.
Moved to chicago on 02/27/03 EB3 from MI.
PD is 04/03/02.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.