Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minn

I think they are updated everyday,because my colleauge's case was aprooved on 11th feb and we were able to see it on 12th or 13th.

Sakula

usually it takes 4 to 5 weeks to get into the system,mine took a month .....

LC Certified

Finally my LC has been aprooved .......

Thanks Minn...

My details are :

EB2/RIR Software Engineer....
Recieved at DOL : 12/20/02

gc-03

Thanks for the reply.Congrats on ur LC approval.

minn_labor

Thanks.Will check up with my employer again.Hope u will have ur LC approval soon.

DOL IL revieved

HI ,
Today i got the reciet no from my employer, and according to them ,

my they recived my application on jan3 2--3 but still i dont know , what to do next, how to find out the status,

is there any way to find the status of reciet.

my emplyoer gave me 312 793-6831 and i am getting voice mail

is there any website we can check the status .
pls let me know .

thanks

omar a

Update

Can somebody please update the tracker?

(RIR/EB2):

IL SESA PD: Dec 10,2002
Received at DOL: Feb 03,2003
Updated on AVM: March 14,2003

All the best to everyone in here!

:)

Re: non-RIR, EB3

Hello Lynnyl,

My case was transferrd from Michigan to DOL Chicago in Oct of 2002. My case was filed under nor-rir and eb3 classification. I saw the hardcopy from state agency stating that the case was moved to DOL.

I contacted my attorney for the case number, they said DOL did not provided them any thing like that. They said DOL is processing cases received before Jul 2002.

Please tell me how you came to know your case was missed in its transit. Also explain how you handled this situation. Can you track your case in DOL now.

It seems DOL is stuck at Jul 2002 in processing non-rir cases.

regards,

Pavan

[

Last edited by a moderator:
Pavan,

My case forwarded to Chicago office early Sept., 02. I called the state office to get this confirmed. From the late of Sept, I began to trace my by case by company phone # or Tax ID. The auto system kept saying this # can not be located. As two months passed by, the Auto system always reported the same thing. I was very worry about that.

I talked to my lawer about the situation. He said it is normal without any notice and sign in such short time. I didn't think so. So I called state office angain to ask them to trace the status. Two days later, the state office told the Chicago office has no record for my case and need to send the case again. Two months wasted.

My case sent the Chicago office again by the mid of Nov. After one week, I called or e-mail the auto system and was told my case #, receiveing date, and all the details.

Someone posted that they did not receive anything and could not trace either but their case get approved without any problem. Each case has its own story.

Phone number to check status

Does any one know what is the phone number or website address to find Labour status at Chicago SESA??
Is IL SESA and DOL or same?? How do we can check status at these offices??

Thanks

Lynnyl
I think we are in same boat, my case was submitted to Chigago in Sept. 2002, there are still no response since then. For Non-RIR, it may need 6-9 month now. let's keep communication to see what happen. Non-RIR really sucks.

whats the phone number to find status

Does any one know what is the phone number or website address to find Labour status at Chicago SESA??
Is IL SESA and DOL or same?? How do we can check status at these offices??

Thanks

Re: LC Certified

Hi gc_03 CONGRATS!!!
Can you provide these details
PD
STATE
DATE SENT TO REGIONAL OFFICE
APPROVED DATE

Originally posted by gc_03
Finally my LC has been aprooved .......

Thanks Minn...

My details are :

EB2/RIR Software Engineer....
Recieved at DOL : 12/20/02

Hi,
My case was received by Chicago DOL on Feb-03. As yet I have my case is not available through the phone retreival system or the email system.
My question is has anyones whose case has RD on or afte Feb-03 been able to track their case through the automated systems ?

Thanks,
sertra2002

Hi Sertra,

Same case with me also. My case was sent from the IL SESA office to the Chicago DOL Office on the 11th February 2003. But, I find that the my case has not been updated either in the AVM System or the e-mail system.

Also, I have not still received my case number. How about you?.

Status
Not open for further replies.