Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alvin,
When did they update AVM?
My RFE rcd on 7/19/2004 and still waiting ....Hope will go through...

Thank you

alvin said:
My LC got Certified.

details:
RIR case, applied in Oct 2003 from IOWA
DOL RD: 12/9/03
REF: 5/14/04 (more ads)
Replied: 7/11/04 ( 10 ads)
Certified: 7/14/04

Good luck to all in waiting...

Update AVM

Does DOL update AVM every day. Like you said that your case has been approved on 7/14/2004. Did they update on 14th/15th July? OR did you call to find out about your case?
Thank you

alvin said:
for me it was 7/14

Feb 19th Chicago Received

My case was Received in Chicago on Feb 19th 2004. I think it will take atleast an year or so from them to process it.

My Michigan labour was filed on Jan 17th. Nov 31st cases got cleared in 10 months , but my Michigan labour took 13 months & now when it moved to Chicago Federal, this also got slow. Something wrong because of me I feel.

In Mumbai we call it "panvathi". Iam the "panvathi" here.

Thanks,
:mad: :eek: Kanjoos

Sorry

Sorry, It was not real time line. it was just frustration at things going slow & wrecking my life.

I am sorry, if that timeline has offended you or anyone else for that matter.

Kanjoos

Hi Friends,

My case appeared in AVM for the first time after it moved to chicago DOL electronically on June 15th 2004. I don't know how long it will take to get response from Chicago DOL....May be end of the year

Case received in IL SWA on Nov'13th 2003
Send to Chicago DOL on Jun'15th 2004

Hope for the best.....

LSR5
Have a nice weekend guys

Last edited by a moderator:
kanjoos,if you say your case wrecked your life..look at mine - i have a michigan PD just 6 days after you - Jan 23..and my case in MI got approved only end of May this year..3 months after you..why? bcos for 4 months,they thought my wages were not ok but then suddently they decided it was fine..!
yeah we did fall into the wrong boat--from jan,many cases have been delayed...in fact my lawyers took 6 months to prepare my labor case - it could and should have been sent in Aug 02..what can u do other than deal with it..i had to change some of my plans bcos of the unexpected delay

Kanjoos said:
My case was Received in Chicago on Feb 19th 2004. I think it will take atleast an year or so from them to process it.

My Michigan labour was filed on Jan 17th. Nov 31st cases got cleared in 10 months , but my Michigan labour took 13 months & now when it moved to Chicago Federal, this also got slow. Something wrong because of me I feel.

In Mumbai we call it "panvathi". Iam the "panvathi" here.

Thanks,
:mad: :eek: Kanjoos

Don't blame yourself dude

Chicago DOL

LSR5 said:
Hi Friends,

My case appeared in AVM for the first time after it moved to chicago DOL electronically on June 15th 2004. I don't know how long it will take to get response from Chicago DOL....May be end of the year
Case received in IL SWA on Nov'13th 2003
Hope for the best.....
LSR5
Have a nice weekend guys

Thanks! a lot.

Chicago DOL

Hi LSR5 and Uradvise,

Good to hear thar your cases moved to DOL.

How did you get to know that your case moved to DOL. Letter from state dept or calling them ? Mine was filed on Oct 23rd from IL. So far my lawyer did not get any news. I am still waiting...

Don't know if it is moved to DOL. Site shows that they r processing Dec cases (State)

Thanks
Ravi

Status
Not open for further replies.