Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which date should I use?

My LC RIR case sent to Ohio SESA at Jan, 2003 and was required to submitt more supporting proof of recruiting efforts, plus some errors on the form at Dec. 2003. the reply was submitted at Jan, 2004. Now I was told the case was moved to Chicago DOL. I am wondering my processing date is Jan, 2003 or Mar. 2004 (now).

Good luck to you all.

Ray S.

If you've master's degree and 7 years work. exp. then why do you work in backward county in IL ?

Were you sleeping all these 7 years in your GC pursuit.

This is in response to your so called "fight" for so called justice against forum shopping.

pearl12970,
I called at 3125965400 yesterday as the automated system was not working and talked to the one of the lady and she told me your case is certified today, i was totally shocked and happy could not belive it at 1st instance, rechecked in the automated system today and tells that my case has been certified yesterday.

kalse_2000,
I really dont know what was their in the ads while applying for labor, one thing I know my lawyer did a very good job for my case.

spb999

spb999,

I read that you applied as EB2 which means that you have a MS degree. Can you please tell me how many years or months of experience did you state in your application?

Thanks,

Congratulations spb999

Congratulations!
Best of luck for 140/485 stages.

Your approval gives me hope. Atleast the processing is continuing albeit slowly.

sra123

Re: Which date should I use?

What I mean is priority date.
Thanks
Originally posted by ImLucky
My LC RIR case sent to Ohio SESA at Jan, 2003 and was required to submitt more supporting proof of recruiting efforts, plus some errors on the form at Dec. 2003. the reply was submitted at Jan, 2004. Now I was told the case was moved to Chicago DOL. I am wondering my processing date is Jan, 2003 or Mar. 2004 (now).

Good luck to you all.

anyone.........

How do you find out if it is assigned to analyst?

My emp. ph. no. does not even come up in the AVM.
until a few days ago it was there. How do I find out
my case no.? I called 312-596-5409 a few days ago to find out but, the lady told me to call the AVM no.

Remand to Employer

Guys,

Not so good news, My Labor got remanded to the employer.

EB3-RIR
DOT CODE-030-162-014
Chicago labor RD-11/18/03
Chicago Labor remand date-03/26/04- federal labor
DOL Case #: 054291XX

No idea about the advertisements. Just need to check what it is about.

Remanded to Employer

Kishore12
Yes its a very bad news that your case got remanded to employer . Lately thats been a regular trend in RIR cases. My case was recd at DOL on 11/31/03 and got remanded to Employer in Feb.
If you choose for 'Retesting the market' option . Your company needs to place an Ad samilar to the one during initial stage in Leading Newspaper for 1 day. Then conduct the recruitment efforts for 2 weeks and submitting the results to DOL within 60 days.
In this Ad you are allowed to ammend the Job requirements , like adding some specific job skills, experience.
In my case my company placed an Ad and did recruitment efforts and now sending out results to DOL.
Just dont know what will happen as the guidelines are not very clear at DoL for such cases.
My Lawyer is hopeful for approval after this.
Hope this help
Good Luck

Question

Ray S.
You did ask to kishore12 about his RFE wages in the SESA as his case is remanded to Employer. Is there any similarties for this kind of case?

Bhasu-
You mentioned 11/31/2003. I think you mistyped month. Your application must be in October. Hope for the best

Thank you

Help me

Hi everyone

My RIR case was forwarded to Chicago Office Nov 18th. My case got rejected few days back. I dont know why. Automated system just says RIR rejected. Can you guys help me decided what to do now. My lawyer says he cant call the chicago office.????? I joined my present company for my GC. I checked the whole discussion group, looks like i am the only person who's case got rejected. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Help me please

Nisha

Probably they might have noit liked the recruitment efforts ur company did.

That cud be the only reason for RIR to be rejected.

Any comments from forum??

Pls do not waste time and jump to other employer and plan out again.
I strongly recommend to apply for canada as bakup.

Thanks
Ravi

Question

Ray S.
what was ur RFE? Wages or Rec effort?
I got my RFE at SESA level for wages and case moved to DOL on 12/11/2003. I'm sitting tight to see what happen next?

NISHA.
When did ur case was updated on AVM and is it only your case Rejected from your Company or there were other people got rejected to their application moved to SESA. One more thing is it IL SESA or some other state? The reason I'm asking all these questions, cuz One of my friend and his colleuges got rejected from DOL as Employer did not put good effort for ADVS.

Thank u

hi ray

correct me sir if I am not wrong.

your dol received date is jan 5 th of 2004.ie. the application reached to chicago dol on jan 5th.

Please give me ur answer sir.

thank you,

Hi kalse_2000

Status was change on March 23rd. I dont know about others from my company. State was MN. So what do i do now.

Any suggession.

Nisha

Re: Re: Question

Hi Ray,
Nope there was no RFE at state for wage. It was cleared smoothly at the state.

Originally posted by Ray S.
if wage related queries have been resolved in the SESA RFE stage one should not get an RFE from DOL for wage issues unless the prevailing requirements change. I have answered an RFE already, I expected a DOL response on my case in another 8 weeks.

Kishore12 please respond to my question.

Some body is saying in immigration.com , they are seeing RIR is 11/15/03, but just now I went and saw, but I can see only 09/24/03.

can any one tell me what is the prcessing date for labour chicago?

thanks in advance.

I am new to this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.