Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray,

The DOL website says Chicago is processing November cases and not Oct-Nov cases as you have written here.

Thanx

Can I get Chicago DOL AVM phone number

Can I get Chicago DOL AVM phone number.

My case went to Chicago DOL on Dec 4th 2003.And my 6 year limit is going to be completed on June 2004.

Do you think I can get my labor approved by then.

Thanks
Ravi

Last edited by a moderator:
Chicago Regular (NON RIR)

I am wondering how come chicago is still processing Aug 2002 case. As when I was filing my labor cert that time RIR and Non RIR case were being processed only a month away on regional processing. Is it a typo or date went backwards.. is there any thing I am missing ..

chicago dol RIR cases

Hi, I am new to this forum. I checked immigration.com and it mentioned that Chicago is processing 11/15/03 RIR cases. Is there anybody whose case was received after 11/10/03 and either approved or remanded.
I appreciate the help.

Re: Chicago Regular (NON RIR)

Recently I got a letter from lawyer, saying that Chicago Regional Office has stopped processing all non-RIR cases, and will forward them to Dallas DOL after PERM is in place. This will add an additional delay of 12-18 months to the already lengthy process. Did any of you get the same message? If this is true (I believe it is), then non-RIR processing is basically dead in Chicago. We have to either find a way to do RIR or wait for PERM.

And to answer your question, IT IS Aug,2002. Several months ago there's a typo saying Aug,2003, then sb confirmed it was wrong.

=========================================

I am wondering how come chicago is still processing Aug 2002 case. As when I was filing my labor cert that time RIR and Non RIR case were being processed only a month away on regional processing. Is it a typo or date went backwards.. is there any thing I am missing ..

DOL issued a notice of findings (NOF) after my lawyer replied to remand to employer last week.

Waiting for the NOF now :). This is the 2nd RFE kind of thing since my case went to chicago DOL on may 2003. It is just very interesting how they are picking my case and having so many queries and still not rejecting it.

Very similar cases applied with me got approved either directly or approved after remand to state.

Now the wait is for NOF notice, god knows what they are asking this time.

Programmer Analyst

Hi I just want to know is there any problems like RFE or something else for if you file Labor ceritificate for the position 'Programmer Analyst' with DOT code 030-162-010

Bcz i got a query and Remand to state and after that my attorney responded with adv and results to the chicago DOL and still its pending.

Filed from Kansas state

Analyst

Does any body talk to belinda Kimmons (Case Analyst)about the pending cases. Is there any problem to my pending case if I contacted her directly.

Thanks

pra4, do you know of anyone whose oct cases got approved? this crap is unbelievable..my colleague - his case reached chicago in oct and got approved by early jan...and then the DOL times have been moving at a very very slow pace...what happened within the space of a month? anyone know the reason for the delay?

Anna,

Yes you are definately right, Chicago DOL has placed a hold on all the non rir cases for aug 2002, they told me that it will take another 18 months before they begin looking at it.

It really sucks coz my priority date is aug 1st 2002 waiting for three years already.

any input from you regarding this is welcome.

Please update Chicago dates

hello,

I wish everyone update this thread with their information:

Ravi

State Filed date : August 2003
DOL transmittal to Chicago : 12/01/2003.

Thanks
Ravi

Ray S - is that info for non RIR cases?? The DOL was stuck for 3 months on Oct 03, but it has finally moved into Nov 03 now

Remanded to Employer...

My LC has been remanded back to employer - so says the Automated system. Lawyer has not recd anything yet..so just waiting to see what it is about.
RIR - S/W Engineer Nov 12, 2003 (Date entered in AVM).

Status
Not open for further replies.