Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by god_is_greatest
Some body is saying in immigration.com , they are seeing RIR is 11/15/03, but just now I went and saw, but I can see only 09/24/03.

can any one tell me what is the prcessing date for labour chicago?

thanks in advance.

I am new to this forum.
Chicago DOL RIR 11/15/03
Cgicago Regional (Illinois) RIR 09/24/03

Re: Re: Question

Originally posted by Ray S.
I recd. a wage related RFE from SESA, my Chicago DOL RD is 01/05/2004

Ray S.
My case was also in IL SESA Rcd July 31st, 2003 and got query for WAGES. Employer raised wages and posted ADS internally for 10 days as required by IL SESA. They did not re advertisement in Paper as IL SESA did not required to put AD in Paper and sent back to IL SESA on Dec 1st, 2003. They moved case on Dec 10th and DIL Rcd date is 12/11/2003.
I see ur case in the same dates but ur DOL rcvd date is in Jan, 2004. Did your employer made some more efforts regarding ADS or they just delayed to reponse back.

Thank you

Originally posted by nisha_1978_007
Hi kalse_2000

Status was change on March 23rd. I dont know about others from my company. State was MN. So what do i do now.

Any suggession.

Nisha

Nish ,

Did you file under RIR from MN ??? What experienc did you show on your LC?
When did your case approved from MN DEED ?

Re: Help me

Originally posted by nisha_1978_007

Hi everyone

My RIR case was forwarded to Chicago Office Nov 18th. My case got rejected few days back. I dont know why. Automated system just says RIR rejected. Can you guys help me decided what to do now. My lawyer says he cant call the chicago office.????? I joined my present company for my GC. I checked the whole discussion group, looks like i am the only person who's case got rejected. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Help me please

Nisha

Nisha,
which company is filed your LC and which state??

Hi Nisha,
You mentioned that your company is NJ Based. Do they physically have an office in MN??
There has been some talk about DOL officers physically visiting the addresses on the application to determine if the business does exist there.

Hi Ray

My case was remanded to state and after my company conducted intervies and adv for one day and sent the results to state and state cleared within 5 days to DOL. AVM updated on Feb 5 th ' Return by the state after remand. How much time it will take for these type of cases, any idea.

Thanks

my friend got his approved within 2 weeks after state cleared and send to DOL after the remand. So keep your fingers crossed.

Hello guys
My RIR case was transferred to DOL on Feb 10 04..
Going by present pace.. if everything goes well, it might get cleared in June
I am planning to go to India first week of september to attend an important wedding..
So, if my labor gets cleared in June and I apply for next stages in July, can I go to India in September.
Please advise me in regards to this
Some one was telling me that I have to apply for Advanced Parole to go to India. Does anyone know how long it takes in Chicago to get AP and when can I apply for this?
Your feeback is very important to me ..
Thanks in advance

Thanks

Originally posted by Ray S.
if DOL has returned your case and has recd. the reply it shouldn't take more than 2 weeks for them to process your case since you hold a higher priority.

Hi Ray thanks for your reply. But my case its moved from state to DOL after reply to remand to state query. state sent back to DOL on Feb 5 th and its almost 1 month 25 days, but AVM still showing 'Return by the state after remand'. is there any reason.

Its RIR, Programmer Analyst from Kansas

More Info

Hi kansas123,
Could you please tell me a little bit more about your case.
As far as I know, "Remand to state" goes only, when DOL think that this case go though Regular (non-RIR) and they sent back to state to deal with non-RIR. But as said that your employer put some ads and sent back to state. My question is did state asked for that or attorney/Employer done this and sent this information to state.
As far as DOL time, I think your case priorty will be HIGH as it was already there.

Thank you

I am new to this new. need some advise.

What's the criteria for RIR. I have a bachelors degree ie (12+3)yrs which is one less than the US Bachelors, but have around 12yrs exp.Do you guyz think, my bachelors degree would be a problem at the state or federal labor.

Kind Attn : Rupajana

Few days back you posted that you got RFE after replying to Remand to Employer.
Can you please share what was the reason?

RFE Certified

Hi Folks

Just thought of sharing with the board one of our company cases in the past got remanded to employer

Case# 05428XXX with priority date as Oct 15 in DOL.

Employer returned the retest results on Mar 21 and AVM got updated on Mar 23 saying returned by employer.

Finally got Certified on Mar 27th.

This is Very good news but its not my case# this i am sharing to give hope to everyone whoever in a similar situation.

Cheers :D

Remand to Employer

Great 2Hard2guess

It seems that our luck has started to shine a little. Great piece of information bringing good relief. Mine is Remanded to Employer case. And I'm crossing my fingers.

Can you please give more information about the case for restesting , with RIR, what experience required for Job, How many resumes , how many interviews etc etc if possible?

Thanks

Any idea... what's going on

hello all,

My company filed my labor in Nebraska in Aug'03 and it got tranmitted to regional DOL in Dec'03. But after that I don't have any information of what is going on.If I check the AVM with case number it says it cannot locate my case.

Any idea of what's going on ?. Any one got cleared in that date range.

Thanks
Ravi

Confused abt date of DOL Processing

Chicago DOL is processing NOV, 2003 cases now.

Does this mean it is processing the cases which has got the filing dates in NOV?

Or

The cases DOL received in the month of November 2003?

Ex: Case was filed in Dec 1st 2003 at regional office say WISCONSIN. Regional office is processing the cases in Dec 2003.
This Info we got in the current month that is March 2004.
After regional office certifiess the case and send to DOL, does that mean the date of sumission from regional to DOL would be March 2004? Should we wait for DOL to process Matrch 2004 cases?

or
Does DOL go by LC filing date that is Dec 1st 2003?

Re: Confused abt date of DOL Processing

it goes by the date DOL received the case and not the date the LC was filed.

In this case, its March 04. Right now Chicago DOL is processing cases received in the month of NOV 03

Originally posted by GC_DEC8th_2003
Chicago DOL is processing NOV, 2003 cases now.

Does this mean it is processing the cases which has got the filing dates in NOV?

Or

The cases DOL received in the month of November 2003?

Ex: Case was filed in Dec 1st 2003 at regional office say WISCONSIN. Regional office is processing the cases in Dec 2003.
This Info we got in the current month that is March 2004.
After regional office certifiess the case and send to DOL, does that mean the date of sumission from regional to DOL would be March 2004? Should we wait for DOL to process Matrch 2004 cases?

or
Does DOL go by LC filing date that is Dec 1st 2003?

Status
Not open for further replies.